[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So what are you reading robots? In a lull between heavier reads,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 7

File: Confederacy_of_dunces_cover.jpg (85KB, 295x453px) Image search: [Google]
Confederacy_of_dunces_cover.jpg
85KB, 295x453px
So what are you reading robots? In a lull between heavier reads, I happened to come across pic related and I'm having monstrous amounts of fun with it.
Also trying to keep going through Carlos Castaneda's writings, currently on Journey to Ixtlan: better written than the previous books, less covert in its didactical aims. Still, very, very beautiful and useful.
A bunch of essays on Galileo and his social life in the Medici's court for uni, and that's me done

What about you?
>>
>>36132877
So you're reading basic 16yo normie shit.
I mean, good for you.
>>
>>36132877
I haven't read any books in a long time
The last one i read was probably Macbeth for a project
>>
>>36133206
normie?

I made 2 normies read this book and they dont understand it , they feel disgusted by it.
>>
I love that book. Ignatius is /r9k/ incarnate.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170409-091548.png (558KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170409-091548.png
558KB, 1080x1920px
>>36132877
The author came to my college and told his story about going to poor ass villages in mexico and how these families rose to power selling heroin in random parts of America.
Then he kinda ties it in with how pharma laws helped promote America's addiction to heroin. Its a pretty interesting story
>>
Ignatius is what I imagine the average poster of /r9k/, /tv/, /pol/ and /lit/ to be like.
>>
File: 412413111.jpg (12KB, 331x505px) Image search: [Google]
412413111.jpg
12KB, 331x505px
Anna Karenina, the cuckery is starting to annoy me tho
>>
I started reading R. Scott Bakker because I was looking for some fantasy with a complex world, but I dont enjoy it and the main character is pretty cringy. Probably going to drop it.

Before that I was reading Clark Ashton Smith, which is Lovercraft but even more boring. Dropped it as well.
I wish I could enjoy reading.
>>
baby first philosophy
actually pretty helpful though
>>
File: index.jpg (9KB, 191x293px) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
9KB, 191x293px
Very good. I would reccomend muggeridge to everyone.
>>
File: BrosK.jpg (326KB, 1073x1600px) Image search: [Google]
BrosK.jpg
326KB, 1073x1600px
Just finished Zosima's biography, and I'm unironically starting to love God.
>>
File: folder.jpg (231KB, 984x1400px) Image search: [Google]
folder.jpg
231KB, 984x1400px
>>36132877
I only read manga and anatomy/surgical approach books. I've never liked reading proper books.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.