[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

> Have a fucking 4.5% unemployement rate > Still complain

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: fdgdf.jpg (79KB, 781x816px) Image search: [Google]
fdgdf.jpg
79KB, 781x816px
> Have a fucking 4.5% unemployement rate
> Still complain
> In Europe its almost 10%

Daily remember that If you're American and without a job, you literally are NEET by choice.

Daily reminder that Yuropoors are the real robots.
>>
File: Comfy MAGA.jpg (154KB, 988x948px) Image search: [Google]
Comfy MAGA.jpg
154KB, 988x948px
>>36132374
>If you're American and without a job, you literally are NEET by choice
Damn straight I am.
>>
>>36132374
I wonder if the "Real" unemployment rate is referring to who is still on unemployment, or if they're adding on those who have given up looking for employment?
>>
>>36132374
>implying they don't fudge statistics

it's very well known they write people off if they still hadn't gotten a job in a few months.
>>
File: bath_time_wagies.jpg (81KB, 541x474px) Image search: [Google]
bath_time_wagies.jpg
81KB, 541x474px
I'm a job creator. All these wagies have jobs just to bathe my glorious body.
>>
>>36132394
Only includes those looking for a job.
The real stat is labor participation rate and it has been going down since the 90s
>>
>>36132465
Jeez. Thanks for the info anon!
>>
>>36132465
Thanks. I knew that number seemed really low. You see a lot of talk about 'real' unemployment and it always includes those who have withdrawn from the labor market which increases the official statistic.

Internet news was a mistake. Ashley Rae Goldenberg is a right wing shill.
>>
>>36132374
Last month we will only added 98k jobs. The economy is slowing down again and mist nonstem jobs are going away
>>
>>36132374
That unemployment rate is a bunch of bullshit. Labor force participation rate is still way down from where it was a decade ago, which shows that there are still way more NEETs than before.
>>
>>36132374
>le unemployement rate
They don't even include everyone. If you don't have a job for too long you're not part of the workforce, and therefore cannot be part of the unemployement rate.

The real unemployement rate is like over 30 percent at any given moment in recent memory.
>>
European unemployment rates range from 3,4 in the Czech Republic to 23,1% in Greece. The job market in the US is also unregulated as all hell so you have way fewer full-time jobs but many people working 80h a week and stuff which is normally not possible in the EU.
>>
>(((Goldenberg)))
hmm...
>>
>>36132374
>one percent of applicants get an interview
>send hundreds of applications
>be the one percent that never gets employeed

Why should I care, bullshit statistics aside? You're probably the butthurt okydokie anon. And at least you guys don't get locked up as often as we do here.
>>
>>36132374
of course I am NEET by choice. Why would I want a job?
>>
>>36133147
It's about 40% total if you're counting people who are unemployed and also people who are not counted in the labor force, but there are many people who are not in the labor force who simply don't need or want to work, and those people shouldn't be counted as unemployed in a bad way.

On the other hand there are many people "not in the labor force" who actually are looking for a job but not counted. There's also a gray area of NEETs who don't really want to be NEET but aren't willing to accept just any job even if it means selling your soul and dealing with horrible work condition and abuse for low pay. Such NEETs wouldn't be counted in the labor force or unemployment rate, even though they are a sign of economic decline. If you count these types of NEETs as well as the people already counted as unemployed, I suspect the rate will be much higher than 4.5%, but nowhere near 40%. Somewhere around 10-15% would be my guess, but this kind of statistic is hard to narrow down accurately I think.

I fall into the category of a NEET who doesn't really want to be NEET myself. I have some desire to do something with my life and make money, but I'm just not willing to do all the bullshit necessary to get and keep a job these days. I won't be counted as "in the labor force" officially, but I don't consider myself a NEET by pure choice, rather a NEET due to economic decline and a ridiculous employment situation.

My mom often gives me a line like "why don't you just get a little job and get out there for a bit" as if it were like the 1980s when my parents got their first jobs by just walking into places, doing a simple application, and getting hired without any need for personality tests, drug tests, multiple interviews, etc. If I could really just "get a little job", I would do it, but that's not how it works now.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.