[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How's your hygiene robots? >How often do you brush your

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 11

File: b2e0e658b6[1].jpg (88KB, 594x595px) Image search: [Google]
b2e0e658b6[1].jpg
88KB, 594x595px
How's your hygiene robots?

>How often do you brush your teeth
>How often do you shower
>How often do you change your clothes
>Is your room clean and organized, somewhat clean but chaotic, or a straight-up dumpster
>>
File: 1490467509881.jpg (190KB, 604x564px) Image search: [Google]
1490467509881.jpg
190KB, 604x564px
>teeth: 2-3 times a day
>shower: everyday unless I'm very busy
>clothes: new shirt underwear and socks every day. Jeans after a week or if they're visibly dirty.
>room: kind of a mess, but I can access everything I need and it isn't unhygenic.
>>
>>36131552
The answer to all of those questions is "no"
>>
2-7 times/week
>How often do you shower
2-5 times/week
Pants:Hardly ever
Shirt:Bi-Daily
Underwear: Everyday
>Is your room clean and organized, somewhat clean but chaotic, or a straight-up dumpster
Clean But Chaotic
>>
> Teeth
Now once a day, at my worst was every 3 days
> shower
When I start smelling
> change clothes
Never, I just wear the same jeans, shirt and jacket and wash when I start smell like a hobo. Not even joking here senpai. I'm in Uni too. Thank god i have a single in the dorm
> Room
Room is not a mess surprisingly, then again dont spend too much time there. All my time is spent in basememt of academic building playing Dota. Dont play in dorm since walls are paper thin and mouse is loud
>>
>>36131552
2 times a day
>How often do you shower
2 times a day
Every day, when I'm not really doing anything the whole day I wear my shirt 2 days in a row
It depends on my psyche, really. I try to keep it clean but when depression hits it just gets gradually worse
>>
>teeth: 0-2 times a day
>shower: when i have to leave my apartment, about 3 times a week
>clothes: same pants about 2 weeks, pantsu and t-shirt every day
>Apartment is now somewhat clean but chaotic. 2 months ago my landlord gave me 2 weeks to clean up my pig disgusting straight-up dumpster or he throws me out
>>
>>36131552
Tek 1 time per day, for like 15min.
Bake twice per week cuz almost hikki.
I sweep the room but the drawers are eagle nests full of paper.
>>
Brush once a day, sometimes twice if I'm not lazy/forgetful.
Shower every night.
Change my normal clothes and pajamas once a week, helps keep the laundry down.
Somewhat clean but chaotic.
>>
>>36131552
>>How often do you brush your teeth
7 times a week
>>How often do you shower
4 or 5 times a week
>>How often do you change your clothes
I have 2 pairs of pants, 2 pairs of underwear, and about 4 shirts. I do the laundry twice a week. So pants and underwear get re-worn once or twice before washing
>>Is your room clean and organized, somewhat clean but chaotic, or a straight-up dumpster
It's pretty orderly, just with an unmade bed and a couple things on the floor
>>
>>36131552
Like 3 times a week
3 times a week
3 times a week
>>Is your room clean and organized, somewhat clean but chaotic, or a straight-up dumpster
somewhat clean
>>
File: lpjoRyPV.jpg (12KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
lpjoRyPV.jpg
12KB, 250x250px
>>36131552
> Brush my teeth = every day except weekends
> Shower = once every 2-3 days
> Change clothes = daily, but I keep wearing same jeans/trousers for 1-2 months usually before washing them
> Dumpster, I clean it 1-2x per year or so and then it's always full of dust, crumbs, dirty plates and leftover food

I live with roommates, they were disgusted at first but I persevered and now they follow my steps and don't clean shit.
Our floor hasn't been mopped in over a year, bathroom hasn't been cleaned in over a year as well and we have huge stack of trash in kitchen
>>
Once a day on weekdays
>How often do you shower
Once a day on weekdays
Once a day on weekdays.
I clean it up every few weeks. It's just chaotic between cleanings though, it's not like there's dirt, old food, or excrement anywhere.
>>
>>36131552
Twice a day
Every day
Underwear and t shirts daily, jumpers / jeans get washed when they are dirty
Clean and organized. I might be an antisocial prick but I like my home to be clean and tidy. Can't deal with loads of mess, hence I can't wait for my flatmate to move out.
>>
Once a day
>How often do you shower
2-3 times a week
Shirts-daily
Everything else-when needed
>Is your room clean and organized, somewhat clean but chaotic, or a straight-up dumpster.
It's clean and organized, but I have clothes all over my bed and sleep on the floor.
>>
Pretty bad right now. I have a full sized fridge in my room next to my computer and right now I don't have a bed and sleep on a beanbag, and I have pee jugs (just because I like the memes I wouldn't have them unironically) so for the last month I have moved outside of a one meter radius maybe 4 times to take a shit.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1470049895822.jpg (30KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1470049895822.jpg
30KB, 480x480px
>>36131552 (PER DAY):
Once usually
Twice at least
Whenever I shower
I own hardly anything so my room is usually clean but sad looking
>>
>>36131552
Like maybe once a week so just normal i guess
>>
>>36132131
>he sleeps on a beanbag
>>
>>36131552
>teeth
Once every 3 days or so. I don't keep track, desu.

>shower
Whenever my armpits or nutsack stinks too bad. Don't keep track of this either.

>change clothes
Undies & shirts, change every day, blue jeans, wear 2-3 days in a row, sweats andcomfy clothes at home, whenever they start to smell.

>room
Somewhat chaotic
>>
>>36131552
>never, teeth are healthy
>every other week
>what
>um
>>
>>36131552
At least twice a day. Used to only brush in the mornings but I also would consume a lot of soda and other sugary drinks, so my teeth got fucked up after that and I've had to have several cavities pulled in the last few months. So fuck that. I brush at least twice a day now and it's helping.
Almost every day. Most I've gone without showering was around 4 days or so when I was in a huge depressive funk and I felt ashamed. I haven't gone more than one day without showering for awhile now. I'll probably start showering more than once a day when I start working out and dating.
Once a day. Toying with the idea of changing out of my underwater more than once a day though.
Clean and organised right now, but that's because my parents forced me to clean my room and stuff. Generally, my room tends to be a bit messy, but nowhere near unacceptable levels. I dislike keeping my area disgustingly messy. It was just kind of disorganized, with papers and stuff all over the place.
>>
>>36131552
>teeth
Twice a day when I'm earning good boy points and interacting with society.
Twice a week when I'm on my own.

>shower
Once a day. Might skipa day if NEETing.

>Clothes
3 times a week? I dunno it depends. I like to keep underwear and socks fresh but I might wear the same t-shirt all week if I can. I once wore the same pair of jeans everyday for 3 months. No one noticed.

>room.
It's pretty bad, needs a tidy and a vaccum. The sheets have just been washed though. Currently though I have colonised a spare room in the house and have slept tehre for the past few nights.
>>
Once, in the morning.
>How often do you shower
Daily.
Once or twice a week.
Somewhat clean, I don't have room for everything.
>>
>>36131552
>twice a day
>twice a day at least
>twice a day unless im home all day which is rare
>pretty much organized, sometimes it takes a few minutes to find something
>>
rarely. only when they're feeling particularly gross

>How often do you shower
after every shit i immediately hop in the shower

every few days because i shower a lot and don't get sweaty or dirty

my king sized bed takes up most of my space so it's somewhat hard to for it to be a mess
>>
I could pretty much copy
>>36131645
except no matter how busy I shower like a damn clockwork on coming back in whenever I had to leave my home even if that should make it the second or third shower of the day.
I just don't get that "I am home" feel without it, and besides I am seriously disgusted by the people in public transport which I have to take during the week.
>>
2 times a day

>How often do you shower
1-2 times a day depending if I'm tired or drunk by the end of the day

Shirt: once a week
Suit (pants+jacket): once a month
Underwear: every 2-4 days, if have to out somewhere in the weekends

Chaotic.
>>
File: 1491534967032.jpg (140KB, 981x580px) Image search: [Google]
1491534967032.jpg
140KB, 981x580px
>>36131552
Twice a day
Twice a day
Twice a day
Clean
>>
2-3 times daily
>How often do you shower
Daily in the evening, can't go to bed dirty
Everyday? I like clean clothes
Clean and organized, however in the morning when Im getting ready for work it can be chaotic, however recently ive been trying to wake up 10 minutes earlier to clean before I leave
>>
>>36131552
Teeth: once a day

Shower: haven't showered in months or even years, I only take long, soothing baths twice a week

Clothes: twice a week, after each bath

Room: I clean it twice a week
>>
File: image.jpg (61KB, 240x340px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
61KB, 240x340px
>>36131552
Once or twice a week. :(
4-5 times a week
Everytime I shower
Somewhat clean.
>>
>teeth
once every two days
>shower
everyday and usually for like an hour, it's the one thing that gives me joy any more
>change your clothes
everyday
>is your room clean and organized
It's clean, there isn't any trash or dirt or anything but there's clothes everywhere so it's not organized at all
>>
>>36134120
>Twice a day
thats fucking disgusting desu
>>
>>36131552
>2 per day
>1 per day
>everyday
>clean but chaotic
>>
>>36131552
Get a load of all the normies ITT. You guys aren't even real robots.
>>
Are you supposed to shower in the morning? I always shower at night but it feels like you have to shower in the morning actually.
>>
>>36131552
>Teeth: Once in the morning
>Shower: Once daily, sometimes twice if I workout
> Clothes: New panties, socks, and shirt. Pants changed when dirty
>Bedroom is immaculate most of the time
>>
>>36135350
It would be preferable if you showered in the morning, yeah

I doubt most people do that though, especially if you have long hair
>>
everyday
>How often do you shower
2 times a day
everyday, change pants after 2 wears
clean and chaotic
>>
Teeth: Four times a day
Shower: 3 times a day
Clothes: 4 times a day
Room: clean and organized
Im kind of obsessive with this sort of shit
>>
>>36131552
I brush them with both tooth paste and then baking soda once in them morning and once at night. I use mouth wash both in the morning and at night. Usually I will put some teeth whitener on them in the morning (unless I'm late for work or something) and periodically through the day I will floss them (usually after a meal). I'm pretty big on teeth maintenance since a smile can either make or break your physical appearance.

>How often do you shower
Once every two or three days, but I wash my hair every day (if not via a shower, I just do it in my bathroom sink fast).

Every day, but I will re-wear shirts and pants every few days until they start smelling.

Organized chaos, but I really only clean up if someone's coming over. Don't really see the point in having a spotless room if I'm just going to mess it up again.
>>
I never brush my teeth, I shower every other day or two days, I change my clothes after I shower, my room is dusty but I don't let trash pile up.
>>
2-3 times a day
>How often do you shower
2-4 times a week
when they start smelling bad
I clean it when it gets too messy but it's usually clean but chaotic
>>
>>36131552
Once a day
>How often do you shower
Usually once every 2 weeks.
Whenever I shower or go outside.
It's mostly clean, aside from the top of my dresser.
>>
>>36131552
Weekly.
>How often do you shower
Every other day.
Daily.
Tidy, but there are trashbags and empty bottles mounding up in the corner.
>>
>>36131552
I have 2 hygiene routines, 1 for when leaving the house and for staying inside
going out:
every night and morning
morning before leaving
I dont wash until they have a stain or smell weird
dumster unless someone strange people visit my house

staing in:
night only
averge once every 2 weeks
I sleep in them and wear them daily too, maybe once I spilled too much shit (soup probably) on it
I think this one is obvious
>>
File: 1465589163778.jpg (276KB, 651x630px) Image search: [Google]
1465589163778.jpg
276KB, 651x630px
Am I the only one here that doesn't brush his teeth?

Origi
>>
>Brush teeth in am and pm, and after meals when I am able
>Shower once a day minimum
>Change clothes once per day
>Room is always a disaster. It's not a festering dumpster, but it is never organised for more than a day after cleaning.
>>
>>36131552

Never. Most of them are too fucked for it to matter.
>How often do you shower
Once a week maybe if I'm not obligated to do anything. Otherwise as often as I have to go out/every other day.
Whenever I shower.
Chaotic but cleanish. I don't let disgusting shit build up like food containers/dishes/etc., but I've got papers and clothes and boxes all over the fucking place.
>>
>>36131552
Twice, three on necessary occasions

At least once a day, often twice

Every day for the most part. If I'm lazy on the weekend and don't go do anything then I tend to wear two days in a row

Mostly clean, except I have a tendency to leave my clean laundry laying around, not put away
>>
File: coolsonic.png (66KB, 200x176px) Image search: [Google]
coolsonic.png
66KB, 200x176px
>>36131552
>like once a week if that, I use mouth wash like every other day though
>once a week
>depends, but I've been wearing the same clothes for 3 weeks
>room is pretty messy
>>
>>36131552
Not as often as I should. Maybe 3-5 times a week
>How often do you shower
6 times a week, and once on either saturday or sunday, but not usually both unless I'm going somewhere.
Shirts everyday, everything only to match what I'm wearing or when they become dirty/start to smell.
It was a dumpster, but I've recently cleaned it and it's now completely clean, if a bit chaotically organized.
>>
Twice a day.
>How often do you shower
Everyday, no excuses.
Underwear/shirt everyday, my hoodie/sweatpants every week.
Somewhat clean but chaotic.
>>
File: 00036793.jpg (48KB, 424x639px) Image search: [Google]
00036793.jpg
48KB, 424x639px
>>36131552
* Once a Month (its hard to build the habbit.)

* Once a week.

* Every 2 days.

* Yes it is.

P.s. I love Dexter
>>
>teeth
Once a day
>shower
Once a day, sometimes every other day
>Change clothes
Once a day if I'm not going anywhere, twice if I am
>Room clean?
It gets dusty, since I rarely move around in it. Other than that, no, it's mostly empty. Like me.
Thread posts: 56
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.