[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you envy about people in the future? >automatic matchmaking

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

What do you envy about people in the future?

>automatic matchmaking
>chip in your head(or whatever) analyzes your personality, physical preferences, interests, goals, etc.
>looks at everyone else is a given area who has the feature enabled
>finds the people most compatible with you with an extremely high degree of accuracy
>>
better onaholes
>>
>No match found in area
>>
>>36131451
>holograms
>all things related to hologram
>movies in 4d
>half-robot/human being
>>
File: videophonecopy.jpg (41KB, 400x308px) Image search: [Google]
videophonecopy.jpg
41KB, 400x308px
>>36131451
>implying there'd be anything left than a corporate controlled toxic wasteland
Plastic surgery probably. The technology to make implants and replacements of virtually anything. And it being affortable.
That's about the only thing I care about at this point. They can keep their vidya.
>>
>>36131451
Fuck man, you're taking Roy too seriously. This shit's just a game, man. You're already living in the "future" and this is all just a simulation you're playing.
>>
>>36131497
>widen search range
>match found 400 miles away
>use teleportation service to get to her
>>
>>36131451
I'm already jealous of teens using Tinder when I was alone at home pointlessly typing 'A/S/L?' in chatrooms when the Internet was only starting to go mainstream
>>
>>36131566
Get out with this normie show that I like.
>>
>>36131451

>no privacy, can't have fucked up fetishes
>entire day scheduled, sleep 10 hours work 13.5 hours, or else the chip will kill you
>no time to cook or eat out so forced to eat soylent green
>>
ITT: basement-dwellers with no vision.

>medical technology to fix any illness or accident and greatly increase lifespan
>>
>>36131636
>implying the robots won't be doing all the work
>>
File: 1488812975515.jpg (119KB, 521x544px) Image search: [Google]
1488812975515.jpg
119KB, 521x544px
>>36131641
>wanting to live
reddit?
>>
>>36131692
>suicide booths

Happy now?
>>
>>36131641
>implying you'll be rich enough to afford it
>>
File: 1481305393612.jpg (36KB, 960x539px) Image search: [Google]
1481305393612.jpg
36KB, 960x539px
>>36131451
>self driving car

t. NEET who failed driver's license 3 times
>>
>>36131728
>implying money won't become obsolete
>>
>>36131451
They'll find ways to look young forever. By that time (if alive) we'll be fucking 80 and stuck like that while they get to be hot 25 year olds.
>>
>>36131799
>implying no age reversal

they've already reversed many age-related effects in lab mice anon
>>
>>36131788
>implying it would happen even though banks wouldn't have anything to control us with anymore
>>
>>36131810
Yeah but that's way longer into the future, we'll be dead by then. Born too fucking early. Unless cryonics
>>
>>36131810

But they don't want robots. Normies aren't human enough for sympathy. They'll just work us to death, promising youth, and laugh at us dying without medical support, in pain and desperation.
>>
>>36131848
>literally just said we're figuring out age reversal right now
>"that'll never happen in our lifetimes"
>>
>>36131715
>implying any government will allow the population to kill themselves at anytime
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.