[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How does it feel to know you will NEVER know the feel of

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

File: image.jpg (89KB, 640x470px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
89KB, 640x470px
How does it feel to know you will NEVER know the feel of a qt 3.14 in your arms?
>>
File: image.jpg (95KB, 640x610px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
95KB, 640x610px
>>36130848
Does this make you angry /r9k/?

Does it make you jealous?
>>
I have though. It's overrated
>>
>>36130848
Already know that feeling.
>>36130859
Good for them I guess. Mostly just shrugged at the question.
>>
File: 1489950322010.jpg (35KB, 499x665px) Image search: [Google]
1489950322010.jpg
35KB, 499x665px
>>36130848
>How does it feel to know you will NEVER know the feel of a qt 3.14 in your arms?
you asking for it op.
>>
>>36130859
I don't give a fuck ! Nye--
>>
File: image.jpg (47KB, 640x311px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
47KB, 640x311px
>>36130872
>>36130886
>>36130909
>>36130923

Are you tell me this doesn't trigger an immense rage deep inside you? Like a dam waiting to burst? Something you desire immensely but can never have it?
>>
>>36131002
If they're happy good for them, it's not the women's fault if we are lonely, we are just loosers so why would any woman date us?
>>
>>36131002
I already told you, I don't give a fuck Nya- !
>>
>>36131002
If you wanted to incite rage these are the wrong images to post. This is a girl who went for a guy who is about as far from Chad as you can get. Even if she's just really into asians, there are much better looking asian guys out there.

If anything it gives us hope
>>
>>36131102
>If you wanted to incite rage these are the wrong images to post.

What are the right images to post that would incite rage?
>>
>>36131122
Post snails, robots HATE snails
>>
>>two semesters of community college
>>she sits near me in each class
>>super popular among the community, same major as me
>>never spoke to her once because she is too hot and also better than me in every way
>>I should have said something sooner

Now she is going to be accepted into the same Uni program that I dropped out of and was trying to go back to. Maybe I'll get there next year, and chase this girl through my career

I don't want to fuck up, but she will definitely fuck me up. Either way, looks like I'm going to banging crystal for the rest of my life.
>>
It makes me suicidal
>>
Relax neets. She is in for the money and traveling. She doesn't even want to kiss him properly.
>>
File: 1417595009865.png (159KB, 500x341px) Image search: [Google]
1417595009865.png
159KB, 500x341px
I don't feel anything. I've already adapted to it more than 10 years ago. I'm physically incapable of feeling loneliness. I'm gradually losing most of my other feelings as well.
>>
It makes me feel very cold and sad.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.