[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I overcome fear and stop making constant excuses to avoid

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: 1486543344665m.jpg (59KB, 1024x642px) Image search: [Google]
1486543344665m.jpg
59KB, 1024x642px
How do I overcome fear and stop making constant excuses to avoid taking risks? I want to live my life and enjoy it
>>
>>36130607

anti-anxiety meds
>>
I wish I could be hypnotised like that dude from Office Space and just not give a fuck.
>>
Try not worrying for a day and see how they turns out. Most probably no big deal.
>>
>>36130689
see >>36130665
wilmington pizza
>>
>>36130607
by realising soon you'll be old and you only get to live that experience one time. i try to live my life in a way that would make a good story
>>
>>36130815
I am realizing that already but I am too lazy. I don't even know what I want. I don't know whether I want a family, I don't know if I want to travel, I don't know what I would like. But when an oportunity comes I bail on ut because I am unsure if I want it and also a bit afraid
>>
>>36130894
ive started just saying yes to everything. dropped out of my local uni to study interstate, volunteering in zambia for 2 months, go to parties and art galleries whenever im bored. just do stuff, and then you'll find what you like
>>
>>36130941
One more thing. I want to stop my negativity getting in the way of things. Sometimes I can't enjoy things because someone says or does something irrelevant or small that still pisses me off for some reason that my moods goes south instantlly (like a woman)
>>
>>36130607
take small risks everyday
why even live if not for excitement?
>>
>>36131023
Name some examples. I just don't get it since I'm almost always indoors. I can go out for a walk occasionally but wat do?
>>
I am interedasted. Please go.on
>>
If there is something I want to do I just completely turn off my head and go through the actions. I'm not a normie so idk how this works for girls, but it's how I finally stopped thinking about all the risk of motorcycling and just signed up for the class without thinking. I'm super happy I did it
>>
>>36130607
Get uncomfortable to the point that you have no choice but to do it. Basically make yourself suffer a lot and then use that pain as motivation. It's the only way.
>>
>>36131890
How can pain be a motivation? If only you are eager to endure it
>>
>>36131991
It is the purest and simplest source of motivation that exists for humans. Humans sit in the cold in their damp cave, they invent fire. Without the cold, they would have no need for fire and they would never put effort into improving their situation. All good things are born out of pain and suffering. Nothing will change as long as you're comfortable.
>>
dont think just do
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.