[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When did you grow up from the robot meme, and embraced your

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

When did you grow up from the robot meme, and embraced your normiehood?
>>
>>36130428
It is not a meme. It is my life.
>>
File: 1453351631210.jpg (67KB, 500x491px)
1453351631210.jpg
67KB, 500x491px
>>36130428
these are words that are intended to give substance to a post that 1s otherwise just an image.
>>
>>36130471
Why do you chose that life?

You could just get a job and socialize with normies until they accept you
>>
I'm 24 and more robot than ever.

Though it's interesting you never see shy old people.
>>
>>36130496
Probably because they fell too hard for the meme and killed themselves or finally realized that being a robot is a choice
>>
>>36130492
I have a job. I dropped about 80 pounds and am in the best shape of my life, I've gotten hobbies, I've tried putting myself out there but nothings changed. I'm still the same friendless, kissless, handholdless, virgin.
>>
>>36130540
What kind of job do you have?

Why you don't have friends?

Do you have an obnoxious personality?
>>
>>36130492
I just freeze up and can't think of much to say around people. It's not my choice.
>>
>>36130560
>What kind of job do you have?
I have a shitty job as a cashier.

>Why you don't have friends?
Because I'm an autistic faggot who can't talk to people, even when I do find a common interest with someone I always fuck it up.

>Do you have an obnoxious personality?
Maybe, I'm a real nervous person and I stutter a lot. But as far as everything else goes I think I'm alright.
>>
when i started watching sports on tv
>>
>>36130637
Then maybe you should just kill yourself

Being an autist is also just a meme, you are noy trying
>>
File: outout.jpg (106KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
outout.jpg
106KB, 960x720px
>>36130658
>Being an autist is also just a meme
I hope you choke to death on your own smug bullshit you faggot
>>
>>36130658
No I'm not going to kill mysekf yet. I have hope for the future. But I think it's good to be realistic. I've never had friends or a girlfriend and odds are a never will.
>>
>>36130679
>Hurr look at me I refuse to talk to people, it is because I am an autist
>>
>>36130725
It's not refusing to talk to people, it's not knowing how to.
>>
>>36130760
90% of normie guys play videogames, (you don't really speak to girls, because you can't have female friends without developing feelings)

So a normal conversation goes like this
>Hi
>Hi
>What do you think of the new Zelda game
>Oh you know I am more of a sony guy
>Oh I see I like the ps4 controller

How hard is that?
>>
>>36130806
I don't know what it is I say that's so off-putting, that's most of the problem.
I get the idea of conversation but eventually it becomes strained.
>>
>>36130806
>H-hello
>Huh?
>D-do you like zelda?
>No
>O-okay
That's how it would go for me, I also don't even like video games.
>>
>>36130961
Is there something that you like?
>>
File: IMG-20170322-WA0020.jpg (65KB, 1024x814px) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20170322-WA0020.jpg
65KB, 1024x814px
>>36130428
[Got laid now my only robot acquaintance called me a chad thundercock and don't belong here anymore

I don't want to leave my mom basement and become a wagecuck. Can I can reverse this?
>>
>>36131142
I like playing music and I can converse with people a bit, I just can't seem to make friends. The biggest part of friendship seems to be humor but I never joke around, I'm akways serious.
>>
>>36130428
Never been a "robot". Didn't browse this board much until after I already had a bf.
>>
>>36131243
Originally kill yourself, whore.
>>
>>36130428
rn lad
date today with one girl
and another girl wanting to come over for movies and cuddles
>>
>>36131298
Unoriginally kill yourself, faggot.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f1E2cYCcn64

if you have trouble talking to people, just try pulling off the oldschool cowboy stereotype of the "strong and silent" type
>>
>>36131298
What movies? Letting her pick? What will you be eating?
>>
I won't grow out of it till I slide my cock inside a pussy.

fuck off with your shitty bread
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.