[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fuckfuckfuckfuck. The girl I'm stalking just got asked out

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 4

File: 1490657035200.gif (2MB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1490657035200.gif
2MB, 500x500px
Fuckfuckfuckfuck. The girl I'm stalking just got asked out on tinder. How serious is this. I don't know the guy. Fucking stealing my girl. FUCKOFFTINDERCHAD. What do I do?
>>
>>36130049
talk to her orignally to win her over :)
>>
I'm a moron, and a pussy. I can't win her over, I'm not even interesting! Fuck dudes. I'm not even autistic, I just have bad social anxiety
>>
File: MaslowsHierarchyOfNeeds.svg.png (17KB, 450x318px) Image search: [Google]
MaslowsHierarchyOfNeeds.svg.png
17KB, 450x318px
>>36130158
If you're boring then accept it. Stop trying to get a girl's attention you can't keep. You're wasting your time. Learn to get over your lust and reach self-actualization.
>>
I guess. I'm just lonely all the time my dudes. Always lonely and cold. Only ever feel nice when talking to her. Fug. Oh well. Tinderchad should be nice to her at least.
>>
>>36130291
Why are you lonely? What do you expect from a relationship? I've been a lot happier since I gave up on relationships. At the end of the day, relationships will only be as strong as much as if your significant other likes you. And if you're absolutely undesirable like me, you should learn to forget the loneliness.
>>
>>36130049
>my girl
You didn't even talk to her. This is all your fault, not chad's
>>
>>36130457
True, I just wanted her to be my girl.

>>36130425
I'm not sure what I want out of it. Being around her makes me happy, and talking about life with her makes me happy. Happiness like I don't normally feel. I just never had the balls to ask her on a date.
>>
File: unnamed.png (40KB, 384x384px) Image search: [Google]
unnamed.png
40KB, 384x384px
Funny, I just went on a tinder date with a girl. I was absolutely sure she was the one, we had amazing chemistry, she was super cute, loads of common interests. I dunno what came over me, but somehow I actually instigated a makeout sesh with her, for that night alone my social anxiety vanished, and I felt what it was like to be a chad, she even gave me a handjob at the end. I was so sure that this was the end of me being a lonely, depressed looser, as I'd finally found my perfect girl. Then over the next week she stopped texting me, and eventually let me know quite coldly that she wasn't interested, and that the whole date felt 'forced', whatever the fuck that means. Now I'm pretty much at my lowest of lows, I wish I could go back to crippling loneliness over this. I feel like the universe is tormenting me, giving me a taste of normies life before snatching it away. Seriously, fuck this shit world
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.