[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Welcome to \k9r\ the exact opposite of /r9k/ How are your wonderful

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: 1490597701116s.jpg (3KB, 125x125px) Image search: [Google]
1490597701116s.jpg
3KB, 125x125px
Welcome to \k9r\ the exact opposite of /r9k/

How are your wonderful girlfriends, my alpha brobots??
>>
The opposite of /r9k/ doesn't use 4chan you fucktard
>>
>>36129456
Just got back from watching the latest superhero movie with my gf. She licked my asshole and jerked my dick until I splooged onto her face. And then we got caught up on the latest walking dead episodes. Tomorrow we're going to Panera Bread and then to the zoo. I love my gf!
>>
We fucked and now she's sleeping next to me. So, pretty good unless my loud ass snoring wakes her up.
>>
>>36129456
Oh, she's great. Just don't tell my wife. Oh lol I'm only kidding. My wife is the only one in my life.

My wife and I have recently joined the feminist movement. It really butters our biscuits to see such an injustice happening in a modern democratic society. One could argue its as bad as Jim Crowe laws. You know, with the Negro Americans?
>>
>>36129456
My fuck buddy just said she loves me, like WTF??? Bitch knows better than to try tie me down
>>
>>36129456
just got finished lifting my new personal best for 430lbs and I'm currently ballsdeep in my model gf's butthole (my cock is 8.25" x 9" just fyi) once I finish in a couple hours we'll probably hit the hay so she can wake me up early with a beej and a tray of eggs and sausage to help with my gains haha
>>
>>36129456
wouldn't the opposite just be some lolcow shit?
>>
Hey my fallow chads. I just got home from my JOB and my GIRL FRIEND starts going on about how I'm too SOCIAL and not at all A FUCKING AUTISTIC LOSER. Can you believe her?
>>
File: nachos.jpg (102KB, 500x512px) Image search: [Google]
nachos.jpg
102KB, 500x512px
>>36129456
>be me 14
>freshman
>at school
>lunch
>chatting up the lunch lady
>she gives me a free extra milk
>give her a kiss on the cheek
>get to my table
>sit with the girlfriend and my fellow chads
>give stacy at my table the milk I got since she doesn't get lunch
>she says thanks chad
>she's sitting next to me
>my girlfriend is sitting across from me
>stacy puts her hand on my lap
>oh yeah
>small talking with gf about the nerd in 1st period who always raises his hand and fell out of his chair today raising his hand so high
>pretend to check my phone while moving stacies hand into my pants
>she knows what to do
>she starts jerking my off
>feelsgood
>getting beat off while talking to my gf across from me
>say I gotta go to the bathroom
>leave to go to the bathroom
>text stacy to meet me there
>she responds saying in a few minutes
>get to bathroom
>just wait for in the stall
>she finally texts back says she's coming
>yes
>she comes in and goes to the stall
>i let her in
>we start making out
>my palms are sweaty
>knees weak
>vomit on my sweater
>mom's spaghetti
>
>>
File: smuglvlovr9000.jpg (54KB, 620x465px) Image search: [Google]
smuglvlovr9000.jpg
54KB, 620x465px
>grills want to have 1 on 1 dinners with me
>Sorry ladies, only with my loving wife. I have a very important jobs and am in no way a degenerate.
>>
>>36130823
>grills want to have 1 on 1 dinners with me
The bitches here are all fucked up a little.
>>
>>36129456
>>>/soc/
oregano. only the best.
>>
tomorrow i gotta pick up my girlfriends mother ughhh
>>
I'm kinda bummed out after talking to one of my bros who got really depressed over his ex. You know how it goes, poor guy. The lads and I will probably take him out tomorrow and find him a nice 7/10 Jessica to help take his mind off things. Wish us luck!
>>
I fucking hate you all

> tfw when im 20 and never held hands with a girl let alone kissed or fucked one. I have no friends fu k my life
>>
>>36131867
Don't worry my dude, I used to be a total nerd in high school but once I got to college I started opening up a lot more. You'll get there!
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.