[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me >have brother with aspergers >ashamed of him

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: wojak.png (4KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
wojak.png
4KB, 225x225px
>be me
>have brother with aspergers
>ashamed of him
>embarrassed of him
>hardly love him
I know I'm terrible. I just can't help it. He is the worst person I have ever known. I know it's not his fault he's like this, but I can't, I fucking can't deal with him anymore. Every time I'm around him I'm immediately in a bad fucking mood because of his toxic personality and the way he spergs out in public. He's so incredibly self-centered and arrogant. Even when I try to show understanding he finds a way to make me angry again. I want to cut him off from my life.
>>
>>36127608
Kill him. save your family from the financial drain
>>
I feel the same way about my grandma
>she's always starting arguments with random people she doesn't know
>always complains
>toxic person
>mean
>selfish
Jesus, at least she used to give me money when I was younger
>>
>>36127608
What kind of shit does he do?
>>
>>36127608
This is why I'm glad I only see my family twice a year. Because I'm the burden.
>>
>>36127608
I feel similar to this but with my niece. She and her single mom, aka my sister, still live at home. I don't know if this is how a normal female child is, but she has crazy mood swings, will start screaming and crying over nothing, and is just generally rude and disrespectful.
Also she's half spic, so that doesn't help either.
>>
>>36127608
>entire family was supportive of me and my brother's shut-in talentless habits for years
>I found a hobby to be interested in and pursue seriously; brother didn't
>mom and dad worried about brother's NEET behavior and encourage him to do other stuff
>just keeps playing shitty "esport" video games and residing in about 8 discord groups of which he has no business being in but still is for attention
>gets nervous and shaky when talking about his future, friends, aspirations or even any general likes of any sort or kind
>parents becoming increasingly concerned
I feel like I was somehow at fault for this and I feel sick to my stomach. then again, I did try to kill myself twice
>>
>>36127806
Sounds like your average kid without both parents. It's sad, but it's the fastest way to mess up kids.

Her being half black is just the frosting on the meme.
>>
>>36127608
Holy fuck are you me? I have a brother like that too. It literally gives me panic attacks thinking about how I might end up being stuck with him for the rest of my life. Sometimes when I'm not even around him. I keep hoping he gets stabbed or killed or something so I don't have to see him anymore. He brings my entire family down, but they're too nice to say anything to his face.
>>
>>36127696
He'll overreact to the absolute extreme at what is seemingly fucking nothing. Sometimes he'll go outside to "express himself" and yell at the sky and throw objects around..I'm so done. My family keeps saying he needs people who love him, but what he really needs is a fucking professional.
>>
>>36127608
>Be me
>Have brother with asparagus
>Is delicious
>I love my brother
>>
>>36127808

hey man there's nothing wrong with being a cyber athlete

NOTHING WRONG WITH IT AT ALL MAN
>>
>>36127914
Nah, not half black, half spic. Her father is Puerto Rican or something. He's a complete loser, so at least she wasn't stupid enough to get married with him.
>>
>>36127939
>I keep hoping he gets stabbed or killed or something so I don't have to see him anymore

Sometimes I have thoughts like this. He's so incredibly difficult to deal with. I sometimes think "oh I should love him, we're blood" but then immediately revert to "I hope he dies" when I interact with him. I really don't want to think that but I can't help it, I just fucking can't. I hate him more than I love him.
>>
>>36128038
Shit. I have spoken english for quite a few years, always thought it was directed at blacks.

The more you know

And yeah, I gotta give it to her. Anyone can make mistakes, at least she didn't commit to one.
>>
>>36127995
>>36128082

>but what he really needs is a fucking professional.
Sounds so familiar. My older brother is such an insufferable cunt. Me and my younger brother were in his room (Me and older brother were there for a holiday) laughing and joking around and then he comes in and starts bossing us around telling us to do what he wants. I say we're busy to try and keep the peace, but he's such a little cry baby faggot who can't reply to you without being a sarcastic prick so I tell him to fuck off. He starts honing in on me saying I stand like a faggot, my shirt makes me look gay - like the most childish pathetic comments ever, so I get angry and we start yelling - and my mum comes in and tells us to calm down, and he starts saying about how he's diplomatic and he can observe things objectively so he knows i'm in the wrong even though me and my younger brother were having a good time with just the two of us until he had to come in.

Not to mention we were up for my Mum's birthday and he was being a sarcastic faggot with an attitude the entire time when she was just trying to have fun and enjoy her night with all her sons being home.

Truly a selfish prick I hope he fucking dies. I think i just need to get away but I can't, living alone with him for a year have stressed the shit out of me.
>>
>>36127687
Why didnt your faggot ass shovel some snow?
Fucking prick some people dont have grandmothers.
>>
I have aspergers, how to cure it

>smoke weed
>try some shrooms

If your autism brother displays high intelligence he will be able to figure out how terrible he is.

If his arrogance stems from thinking himself as intellectually superior, under weed influense you can destroy him and make him reconsider.

Film his autism, get him high, try to reason to his supposed intelligence, and say "Look what you are doing, thats you, a fucking loser retard mentally unstable faggot"
>>
>>36129173
>dude just take some hallucinogens lmao
kill yourself
>>
>>36129181
It worked for me. Then again my IQ is 120 *smirks*
>>
>>36128038

Puerto Ricans are filled with African blood.

They're more nigger than spic
>>
File: this numbing feelin g.gif (2MB, 253x145px) Image search: [Google]
this numbing feelin g.gif
2MB, 253x145px
>>36127608
>have aspergers
>younger siblings or family start screaming and "playin around"
>brain freaks out
>walk away
>OMG anon can't you tell we're just joke'n?
>no
>UUUUGGGHH
>this is why we like it when you're gone

The fuck is the socially acceptable way to cope with this?I know I come off as an asshole if I never say anything to them but if I try to join the "game of tag" the right hemisphere of my brain locks up bringing me to the edge of tears.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.