[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>ITT: shit nobody will believe >During Halloween 3 years

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: uuuunu.jpg (242KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
uuuunu.jpg
242KB, 1280x720px
>ITT: shit nobody will believe

>During Halloween 3 years ago, I dressed up as Captain Falcon.
>My costume didn't look that good but it was the thought that counted.
>As I was headed for one of my night classes, I saw a man trying to assault a girl in a dark alleyway.
>In those situations, usually I didn't know what to do but that day, I felt a purpose somewhere deep down in my soul.
>I rushed the attacker
>Called out "show me your moves"
>Jumped into the air and delivered a flying knee to his jawline as he turned his head around.
>As the man's body laid down in the black shadows, I asked the woman if she was okay.
>Apparently, the man had been trying to rob the lady and thought he could get a bit more out of her afterwards.
>I walked the woman to a nearby super market and she called the cops there.
>Afterwards, I began to leave and she asked me for my name.
>I told her, in the most nonchalant way I could:
>"Justice doesn't need a name. It just needs people willing to do the right thing."
>With that, I left.
>I'm not sure whatever became of the lady but I hope she has lived a good life.
>The man had apparently been picked up by police and it ended up being talked about around town.
>He had a knife and a glock17 on him.
>I'm not really sure how that night would have turned out had I not been there...
>Or had my attack not stopped the man.
>None of my friends know this story because they would never believe it.
>To this day, I still don't believe it and try to pretend it never happened.
>All I knew before that day is that I was just a simple law student...
>But on that night, I had become the law.
>Do your part to help innocents.
>Let your inner Captain Falcon fly.
>>
>>36127320
Even if this is fake, it was still a good read
>>
File: 1488497280796s.jpg (2KB, 125x125px) Image search: [Google]
1488497280796s.jpg
2KB, 125x125px
>>36127401
>"Show me your moves!"

Fucking kek. 10/10, would read again
>>
>>36127320
>My costume didn't look that good
>>
>>36127320
Pix of costume
>>
File: boost_power.jpg (23KB, 246x283px) Image search: [Google]
boost_power.jpg
23KB, 246x283px
>>36127320
Might be fake, but if not, good on you Cap.
>>
>>36127320
Yeah I definitely dont believe but it was still a good story.

>I'm a richfag
>not wallstreet hedgefund manager rich but parents combined make at least a mil per year
>they make me go to college but i know when they die I'll be set for life and can be neet forever
>>
I always wanted to do that but dressed as the punisher
>>
>>36127320
you're telling me you knocked out a grown man with a single knee hit, for enough time for you and the lady to go elsewhere so the cops could pick him up still being knocked out?
>>
>>36127320
>I rushed the attacker
>Called out "show me your moves"
>Jumped into the air and delivered a flying knee to his jawline as he turned his head around.
I want this to be true so bad
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.