[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>work at a daycare >in an ldr >hot dads pick up their

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4

File: 1393498731133.jpg (76KB, 379x345px)
1393498731133.jpg
76KB, 379x345px
>work at a daycare
>in an ldr
>hot dads pick up their kids from my work every day
>one dad in particular, super attractive, 30 years old, i'm pretty sure he's married but might just be engaged/dating the mom of their child
>makes direct lasting eye contact and smiles at me every time he sees me
>he usually only picks up his kid once or twice a week
>last couple weeks it's been him picking up almost every day
>always waving goodbye to me when he leaves
>thursday afternoon, i was on the opposite side of the room where the door is to leave
>he's about to walk out
>i turn my head to look for his eyes and he's already looking at me and unintentionally smile and he smiles back
>yesterday afternoon
>waving goodbye at his kid
>hes looking at me and smiling
>was considering quitting but now i want to stay just to see more of him
>>
>>36127125
hello friend
suck his dick

your friend, anon
>>
fuck off roastie, go tweet about it with you other slut friends
>>
>>36127125
DILFS MAKE ME ROCK HARD

ORIG
>>
>>36127358
i would undoubtedly suck his cock if he wanted me to or gave me the chance to
>>
>>36127125
Fuck off, whore. I don't even have friends. You don't belong here.
>>
>>36127467
hello anon
You don't sound too far off; doesn't hurt to dream right?

Your friend, anon
>>
dads usually have big fat juicy asses
>>
This scenario has two outcomes, one for dudes and one for girls.
>>
>>36127125
ha, you're fuckin gay, bro
>>
>>36127525
i'm going to try and get him alone.
>>36127618
i'm straight
>>
>>36127573
Mine did.
From what I remember at least...
>>
>>36127625
You have a penis. You're gaaaaaayyyy.
>>
>>36127716
i am a female lol
>>
>>36127625
Get out roastie, you're not a robot, you're a whore.
>>
>>36127730
aaand this is fake
>>
File: 1451720298517.png (77KB, 671x673px) Image search: [Google]
1451720298517.png
77KB, 671x673px
Post tits and then we'll talk
>>
>>36127716
Kindly end your own life you filthy nigger
>>
>>36127738
im a virgin
originale
>>
>>36127625
>i'm going to try and get him alone.
Why are you going to try to rekt a family just because your vagina is tingling?

There's literally millions of single men out there who would gladly fuck you.
>>
>>36127819
because i know he wants me too and no one would find out
>>
When I used to babysit, me and the dad got it on occasionally. Felt amazing to go behind his wife's back for it. Kind of wish sometimes I'd stayed with him when he offered it.
>>
>>36127979
do married guys want younger girls as much as he's making me thinking he does? and how good is it being with an older guy? that's my biggest fantasy, being with an older guy...
he's done a good job of making it obvious he wants me, but i have a feeling he's just too nervous about getting caught to go for it. i can tell he has self confidence, so i know he isn't shy around me.
>>
>>36128068
It depends on the guy, but there's bound to be some interest. I don't know about your case but with mine it was amazing being with him, best relationship I've been in.

Have you tried talking to him?
>>
>>36128068
>>36127979
you two might be professionals so i'm asking how do i fuck my professor?
>>
>>36128068
a lot of people have self confidence that is far superior that your self esteem right now. Go fuck someone who isnt married.
>>
Fucking roasties in this thread is disgusting

>Oh, how do I fuck this married man /r9k/
>He looks at me and smiles
>I want his cock so bad

kys
>>
>>36128108
yeah, him and i spoke the first day he came to my work and he was laughing and smiling then as well. but i'm the kind of person who is nervous to speak to someone i'm really attracted to so i haven't really spoken to him since then in a conversation, maybe a couple times but no other times that stand out. i know every time i answer the door he's like "how you doin?" and takes his hood off and brushes his hands through his hair and it kills me

it's part of my job to conversation with parents about how their kid is doing so next time i see him i'll talk to him and take note of his body language and maybe steer the conversation somewhere else...
>>
>>36128272
That's a good idea, he has his kid that you can interact with him because of. If you're thinking of quitting, maybe mention that you're thinking about it, and try and make it offered that you could personally babysit his kid? Don't make it seem desperate, just kind of like, "I'll be doing other things when I'm not working here, but you seem like a hardworking guy and your kid is great so I wouldn't mind helping out?"

He takes the kid to daycare so he'd need the help anyway.

>>36128185
Can you get some alone time to talk with him?
>>
Are...
Are women who want men who have already had kids with another woman cucks?
It....it all makes sense now.
>>
>>36128371
Nah they are your typical /r9k/ attention whore, shitting up the board with their home destroying fantasies of inevitably fucking up the child's future if they get caught
>>
>>36128323
i was thinking about doing that! his kid likes me alot, so if i mention it to his daughter (i have to tell my kids that i'm leaving) she might be able to convince him or say something to him and he would bring it up to me. plus if i got to babysit i'd have plenty of opportunities with him..and they live really close
>>
>>36128501
Sounds perfect, that's how it was for me. Getting to babysit = being around them all the time, and even in their house.
>>
>>36128523
the daughter told me sometimes their mom has to work nights too
so it'd be perfect, i'd charge way less for 'daycare' than my work. that'll have to be my sales pitch
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.