[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/uni feels/ >tfw shit score on test I studied for >got

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 12

File: 1489106566420.jpg (84KB, 794x708px) Image search: [Google]
1489106566420.jpg
84KB, 794x708px
/uni feels/

>tfw shit score on test I studied for
>got a B on one I didnt
>>
what subjects were they?
>>
>>36126754

You're not from 4chan, I can tell by your stupid thread and your stupid fucking picture.
>>
There was some stupid dance at uni tonight. Acquaintances dragged me along, but I hated every second of it and left after 25 minutes. Why can't I just be normal? And worse yet, why does this kind of shit make me wish I actually WAS normal? Fuck everything.
>>
>>36126754
So you got 2 shit scores. Maybe you're just stupid?
>>
>>36127554
There are no universities with school dances, underage newfaggot little shit. Your high school isn't a uni, you're not 18 and get the fuck off this site.
>>
>>36127715

What is a B in your country? Where I come from 70-80% exclusive is a B(+/-). 80-100% is A(+/-).
>>
>>36127772
There are anon, normally they're for first years/people who live on campus
>>
>>36127821
what kind of shitty uni do you go to?
>>
File: 1406682002848.png (429KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1406682002848.png
429KB, 1280x720px
>>36126754
I'm literally not going to graduate caused I failed my P.E class of Table Tennis.
>>
>tfw struggling in calc 2 but still have the chance to finish the course with an A
>>
>>36127845
Dude they have them at most colleges honestly not that strange of a concept. There's ones for the academic fraternities too
>>
>>36127800

Pussies.
In the US, typically and A is 90, B is 80, etc.
>>
>took exam yesterday without studying
>got an 83
>still more than twenty points above the average, so it's essentially a A

Too bad I hate this material.
>>
>tfw work in dining hall where mostly 18 year old girls get dinner.
Next year is my senior year and I'll be turning 22, at what point am I Owen Wilson dazed and confused?
>>
File: 1491241273438.jpg (31KB, 601x508px) Image search: [Google]
1491241273438.jpg
31KB, 601x508px
>get bad grade on the very first assignment
>professor probably thinks im retarded
>drop the class
h-haha showed him
>>
>>36127800
Talk about low standards lol oregano
>>
File: 3224233243.jpg (4KB, 160x156px) Image search: [Google]
3224233243.jpg
4KB, 160x156px
>>36126754
>be me
>second semester
>math undergrad
>metric and vector spaces
>supposedly hard
>get A's and B's effortlessly
This is happening with me for the first time in my life and I'm feeling realy happy about this.
>>
>>36126754
>in physics
>get 55/100 consistently on every midterm and final
>total grade: B-

thank god im not a physics major
>>
>that professor who says you cant bring food to lecture
>that TA who has favorites and ignores your questions while being unnecessarily cold to you
>those stupid freshman Stacy cunts who wont shut their whore mouths in lecture and think they can carry their conversation without bother anyone
>that autistic grader in Calculus/Lin algebra/Diff eqs who marks off 1 or 2 points out of 10 over sloppy but readable notation therefore costing you precious points and bringing your text exam grade from a 82 to a 79
>that faggot group of normies who hog the study room in the library
>that group of chink fobs who blatantly cheat during an exam by speaking chink outloud
>that faggot fucking Chad who takes your parking space making you have to threaten to call the impound while he snidely remarks "dude just chill brah Im visiting my girl"
>that autistic faggot who always has to mention irrelevant shit about what the professor is talking about - "yeah so did you know you can apply so and so to this and that, wow the applications of so and so are interesting in this field" Professor: "yes indeed"
>that stupid sjw bitch cunt in some meme useless commie major always talking about muh minorities muh dahnald drumpf is raycis and ebil praise Obongo fucking cunt interrupting section and making the talk on the Iliad or the Odyssey somehow about Trump denying poor beaners their commie NWO given right to trespass into America.
>that feeling of despair when you realize that university is shit and you just want to graduate and get a comfy job where you make a good salary which you can then translate into creating a start up where you can higher autistic programmers to do the grunt work for you while you enjoy easy street after years of hard work and suffering through the cancer that is the American education system.
>>
>>36129036
thats because vector spaces are first year tier
>>
>>36129058
>be me
>physics II
>D average on tests
>final is a group final
>the only feasible way for me to get an A in this class is getting a 100% on the final, but it has literally never been done in the 2 decades he's been teaching
>our group gets a 100% on the final
>get an A in the class

?? i did learned nothing the entire semester ?? i don't know any more physics than when I started. i just had the perfect group, i knew the answers to 3/8 problems which no one else did, and everyone else had the same lucky contribution

physics is never taught right
>>
File: 1444368772639.png (21KB, 298x356px) Image search: [Google]
1444368772639.png
21KB, 298x356px
>study decent amount for bio exam
>74%
>study a little less for next one
>99%
Second exam's material was probably easier, but w/e i'll take it.
>>
>tfw I got accepted into one of the University of Texas' better grad schools (and received a fellowship offer) with a shit GPA
>tfw I can't help but think that the only reason I got in was due to affirmative action since I'm Puerto Rican.
>>
>>36126754
>studying a science degree
>two classes with labs this quarter
>labs are just playing innawoods for 3 hours twice a week

Can't beat this life
>>
>>36127772
I have seen ads for them on mine, for a "homecoming" so i think it is normal
>>
>>36129799
seems like you had an extremely terrible experience. i dont think ive experienced one of those things. you also sound like a bitter faggot
>>
>doing an engineering degree
>first three years: study hard, go to all labs, do tutorials, etc, but no friends
>get bad scores
>finally get some friends
>final year: put no effort in, leech off friends, get all assignment/past test questions
>get great scores

why did no one tell me how to be good at uni until it was almost too late
>>
File: 1491158319733.jpg (184KB, 404x670px) Image search: [Google]
1491158319733.jpg
184KB, 404x670px
>mom's weekend on my campus
>go out to bars
>middle aged women getting shitfaced with their daughters and clawing at men half their age
>see more than a few moms grinding on young dindus who come over from other parts of town because they know how easy it is to get pussy on mom's weekend
Remind me why I should ever consider marriage again?
>>
Is there any point in getting an engineering degree if you're averaging 50-70% at best?
>>
>>36127554
I was dragged to a party on Friday and it ended up with me sitting at a shitty fast food place for four hours talking and having fun with a bunch of people I'd never seen before. We had left the party after 30 minutes because it was boring. I was even invited to another outing today.

You don't need to have actual fun or participate. You just need to signal to the normies that you want to interact socially. That's why you go to parties
>>
>>36130843
well what are your other options?
Living with your mom on autismbux gets pretty depressing after a relatively short amount of time
>>
>>36130684
same here bro
I went years thinking the best way to score good grades was studying alone in the library

It's such a weird system
>>
>>36130951
Doing a degree that is more on my intellectual level is my only other option.
>>
>>36126754
you guys use the grade system in faculty?
I genuinely believed americans use grades only in elementary, like the civilized world
>>
>>36131050
I know plenty of exSTEMfags if thats the route you want to go
They're all happy campers after switching. Up to you senpai, 70% aint bad
>>
>>36128945
Lel this is something I would do. I dropped a programming course because I was embarrassed about not contributing enough to the group project.
>>
get bad grades because I don't have friends to share homework answers with

too much time wasted alone, even the teachers are hinting that I should just go out with a prostitute and take meth to keep myself going

plus all the students know me well enough to dislike my attitude

used to be so fucking good at this stuff, but in Uni I'm just not cool enough to hang
>>
think my laziness wrt uni work might be me self sabotaging so i can say i got a back mark due to laziness rather than actually putting effort in and doing poorer than i would like
>>
>>36131192
What is it about your attitude they don't like?
>>
I think I've accidentally become a Chad
>Parents forced me to have trumpet lessons for years
>Decided to join jazz society at uni
>Realise I'm actually really good
>Get paid to do lots of formal events at uni like balls with the jazz soc
>All the drunk girls are ridiculously thirsty over the band
>We all manage to pick one up each most gigs
Did i make it bros?
>>
>Literally on the verge of graduating
>Have procrastinated the most this semester than ever, especially concerning projects
>Sit down to go "homework", but decide browsing the internet is more fun
>Hastily type shit up at the last minute and turn it in, sometimes staying up way too fucking late
>Do this even when I know my future schedule and what's to be turned in

Goddamn, if I can just hold on for a couple more weeks...
>>
>countries actually use the A,B.. system
I thought that was memes and movies
>>
>>36130243
Normalshit leave
>>
>>36131981
Did this throughout uni too. Finished my degree in 3 years but decided to stay 4 anyway and my last year I dropped my GPA from a 3.74 to a 3.42 and i was just taking electives.
>>
>>36131959
It certainly seems like it
Good job mr skeletal
doot doot
>>
>>36131985
iirc a large part of 4chan is american
scale to 20 is the best.
>>
>>36128782
Yes but your education system is an absolute joke
>>
>accountancy degree
>30yo
>80% of class are awkward men
>10% of dumb whores
>8% of normal males
>2% of complete outcasts

I made the right choice, thanks God, accountancy is a thing that an autistic like me shines brighter than normalfags.
>>
File: 1489244510529.png (357KB, 501x586px) Image search: [Google]
1489244510529.png
357KB, 501x586px
>tfw too intelligent to do essays before the day they're due/last minute
>>
File: IMG_5753.png (137KB, 384x216px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5753.png
137KB, 384x216px
>>36127772
I think it's a Midwestern or southern thing.

My uni has homecoming but no one besides the freshman and the creepy 22 year olds dating (not fucking, dating) freshman. Oh and the preppy idiots who take school spirit way too seriously and dress in uni colors all the FUCKING time!!
>>
>>36126754
>study my ass off because i need a 90% or better
>89.9%
J U S T
>>
>>36126754
>B

You consider that a good score? Just dtop out already you're wasting your time and everybody else's time
>>
File: 1468088553902.gif (410KB, 221x196px) Image search: [Google]
1468088553902.gif
410KB, 221x196px
>group project due for the end of today
>everyone else's part is finished but mine
>>
File: 1491649287435.png (55KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1491649287435.png
55KB, 250x250px
>>36133564
That's the correct way Anon. Do it early and leave time to edit and perfect.
>>
>Have assload of assignments and tests due this week.
>Spend last two days fucking around instead of doing work.
>>
>>36131076

Is there any pattern to what subject they switch to?
>>
>>36129799
Im right there with you anon.
Freshman keep parking in the upperclassmen lots and parking services wont kick them the fuck out.
Cafeteria food is fucking awful. More students then parking and just this semester more students then we have dorms. These fuckers just keep letting more and more people in.
>>
>>36127772
Mine had a "dance" but it was called a freshman formal. It was exactly the same as a high school dance though.
>>
>>36127845
Nearly every college has some type of community event for the freshmen where they can all get together and attempt to make friends. It usually happens the first month of a new semester.
>>
>have to start my graduate project tomorrow
>dont know anyone there
>dont really know what my topic is
>only vague understanding of the subject matter

This is going to be a complete disaster but I have a glimmer of hope that maybe i will finally stop being a fag and grow up during this time
>>
>>36130096
What the fuck? Do you take exams as a group?
>>
File: 1488842844984.jpg (245KB, 600x540px) Image search: [Google]
1488842844984.jpg
245KB, 600x540px
>>36126754
>Going to uni this September
>Have to move away and live somewhere else with strangers
>Know no one at all
What do I do? This shit is scaring me.
>>
>Lit major b/c parents wanted me to follow my dreams and had saved enough to get me a bachelor's with no debt
>currently in my senior year, working on my thesis
>only thing i've learned is that i despise literary criticism and i am literally incapable of forcing myself to perform well on things i don't care about
>aiming for a solid B grade on my thesis
>am going to disappoint every single person here
>actually a good writer but can't stand zines and other bullshit
>my shitty poetry doesn't virtue signal enough to get published
>have three other papers to write in addition to my thesis and don't care about them either
anyone else know these feels
>>
>spend the whole term doing anything but work
>2 weeks before exams realise i know nothing
>cram 24/7 for the next two horrific weeks to pass my exams
>tell myself i'll never do it again

every fucking time
>>
File: nothingactuallymatterslmao.gif (9KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
nothingactuallymatterslmao.gif
9KB, 645x773px
> 2 projects due by Wednesday
> no clue what I'm doing
> supposed to research a lot but the stress makes it impossible to learn
> going to lose honors right at the last term
Thread posts: 66
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.