[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be white >live in an area with a lot of hispanics >go

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_1586.jpg (63KB, 500x466px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1586.jpg
63KB, 500x466px
>be white
>live in an area with a lot of hispanics
>go to liquor store
>the store is blasting hispanic music, almost everyone in the store is dancing to the music
>grab my vodka and orange juice and go to the counter
>cashiers are two older Hispanic women, dancing to the music
>they say to me in broken English "dance!"
>i tell them dryly "I can't dance, I'm white"
>the entire store erupts in laughter
>some of the other hispanics pat me on the back on the way out as I nervously rush to the door

Were they laughing with me or at me?
>>
>>36126574
Hispanic here, with you probably
>>
>>36126574
With you most likely
>>
File: Calderon - Tourist Guide.jpg (20KB, 300x274px) Image search: [Google]
Calderon - Tourist Guide.jpg
20KB, 300x274px
At you, but in a cheery way. They were amused at your response, it had self depricating wit and they appreciated it.
>>
>>36126574
This didn't happen but I love these kinds of shitposts
>>
File: 1462550437516.jpg (585KB, 1386x1386px) Image search: [Google]
1462550437516.jpg
585KB, 1386x1386px
Thats a pretty good casual banter m8, i would be pleased
>>
>>36126672
Op here, this did happen to me, not even 30 minutes ago. I was in the deep cuban part of town where no one speaks English. They're friendly but the language barrier made me feel like they were laughing at me
>>
>>36126574
With you. That was a good joke.
>>
>>36126705
>self hate is banter
Calling them dumb shitskins like an autist would have been better banter
>>
>>36126574
Beaner here, can confirm they were laughing with you
>>
With you

If a white guy can admit that they can't dance they are A-OK to minorities
>>
File: ok.jpg (11KB, 215x234px) Image search: [Google]
ok.jpg
11KB, 215x234px
>>36126574
Thats some next level banter anon, good job.
>>
>>36127465

You sound like a sensitive little pussy. I'm not white but I rag on my own race all the time, and whites in my group do the same.

It doesn't bother you unless you're some weird shit who spends too much time on /pol/, fell for the BLACKED meme, and is now hyper insecure about your race.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.