[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>you're smart anon! >you're brilliant! >you're

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: Just Screaming.jpg (102KB, 633x640px) Image search: [Google]
Just Screaming.jpg
102KB, 633x640px
>you're smart anon!
>you're brilliant!
>you're not dumb or slow, it's just the adhd!

Why do normies keep lying to me?
most people here seem to be having trouble with girls, but I don't even care about that because my basic life at all is a fucking mess
>>
>>36126561
You are smart compared to them, being smart is not a good trait.
You have the tism and all your smart comes from it leaving you crippled as a human being but excelling as a human computer
>>
>>36126561
sounds like me OP, with the exception of being institutionalized two times within the past 6 months

still screaming
>>
>>36126752
Except that's bullshit because I fail at basic day to day tasks like driving or cooking
Being able to regurgitate useless trivia is not "intelligence" and never has been, intelligence is all about how you perform under stress and how capable you are of adapting to your surroundings and excelling

I have none of that. And there's no use for good problem solving either when mechanical computers and upcoming AIs already vastly exceed humans in that regard
>>
>>36126561
Holy shit, that guy in that picture looks like my dopelganger
>>
>>36126752
>being smart is not a good trait.

I want to kill you. You'll never know what it means to suffer and be incapable of living a basic life

>waaahhhh I have no gf my life is so shit!!

Fuck off and get back to your six figures job you ungrateful piece of shit
>>
>>36126829
down to the clothes?
>>
>>36127177
Yes. I always used to wear long sleeve play or flannel
>>
>>36126561
hey fellow adhd bro

my life is a mess too brother i couldnt do math for shit i had to take summer school 4 consecutive years in a row just because math
>>
>>36126752
>being smart is not a good trait
Sure.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.