[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>roasties faces when you don't give them the attention

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

File: 1491701724188.gif (2MB, 540x304px) Image search: [Google]
1491701724188.gif
2MB, 540x304px
>roasties faces when you don't give them the attention they crave for

Daily reminder that roastie's egos are strongly based on how much attention they get through the day, don't be a beta cuck and give them what they want, if you choose to ignore them the whole day, they'll become obsessed with you and why you're the only man not giving her attention

That's the key to having a girlfriend, robots. You gotta act like you don't care about them, that's how the get interested in you.
>>
Tfw highly selective in whom I give my beta orbiting to
>>
File: 1490975410385.png (14KB, 572x572px) Image search: [Google]
1490975410385.png
14KB, 572x572px
>>36125763
But you still end up giving it up to roasties who will never sleep with you.

Don't lie to me, you know it's true.
>>
e boyfriend did this i just got my validation from orbiters and im a tranny, cis girls will feel bad for a day and then be motivated into cucking you for doing it to them. dont play games and if the girl plays them with you, you can dump her. women sense the capacity to dump them which makes you valuable.
>>
>>36125824

Yes but I get to imagine.
>>
>high school
>decided to ignore a thick stacy
>we were actually somewhat friends
>still hated her mannerisms
>why don't you talk to me anymore?
>think that I would get some kind of satisfaction for not speaking to her
>some time passes
>she still has other friends to talk to
>every time we passed by the hallwalls, I try to avoid her
>I assume she does the same
>too much of a beta to apologize or communicate
>kind of regret it
I know that she is still a stacy, and with what comes with them is unbearable, but she was still nice to me and pretty attractive.
>>
File: creep.gif (2MB, 300x319px) Image search: [Google]
creep.gif
2MB, 300x319px
>>36125735

roasties don't want my attention. believe me.
>>
>>36125735
then they will just drop you and go for someone who will you fucking retard
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.