[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>get friend zoned for the umpteenth time in a row. Im sick

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 7

>get friend zoned for the umpteenth time in a row.
Im sick and tired anon's i've tried everything. I lift. I do proper higene. I act like "myself" yet every girl just see's me as a friend except the fat chicks and its not fair that I have to work hard yet they can just expect people who take care of themselves to settle for less. Why can't i get even an average girl? Please tell me that the 80/20 rule is a meme. HOW DO I GET OUT OF THIS NIGHTMARE? ALL I WANT IS A SHORTHAIR GF.
>>
>tfw I let her play again
Why do I always fall for it, why do I always let her treat me like shit
>>
>>36125695

do you have a look? Try being a hipster if not, short hair girls are usually hipsters or variation of hipster.
>>
its because you dont create chemistry between you and the woman. learn how to do that you autistic faggot and no woman will say no.
>>
>>36125770
im a short buff black guy what is the best hipster look for me

/pol/ please don't bully im ok with a black qt i promise to keep our genes seperate
>>
File: my life.jpg (75KB, 790x774px) Image search: [Google]
my life.jpg
75KB, 790x774px
>>36125780
TELL MEEEEEEEEEEE I MUST KNOW
>>
people please i just want to at least hold hands with them
>>
I wouldn't mind being friend zoned because then I would have a friend
>>
>>36125883
anon we deserve better than that
>>
File: 1491173962616.jpg (125KB, 600x855px) Image search: [Google]
1491173962616.jpg
125KB, 600x855px
>>36125790
get them thick ass black hipster glasses and shave the sides of your head, and take cornbread and tape it to your chest with electrical tape before you go out (under your shirt)
>>
>>36126083
what clothes tho my dude.
>>
>>36125695
Did you ever bother to ask any of them out on dates within the first 1-3 days instead of orbiting around them being nice expecting them to just sort of start liking you before you built the courage up?
>>
Could be as simple as being in the wrong place.
>>
>>36125790
A buff black guy needs some nerdy glasses & a shaved/buzzed head. Wear vintage traditional clothe to be sexy
>>
>>36126303
i ask them all out but then it goes nowhere
>>
>>36126489
Then you ask them on a second date after the first date?
>>
>>36126512
they deny .... I can do all the steps except make the first date work out.
>>
>>36126524
Well what is it that you're talking about? How are you presenting yourself? Where are you taking them?
>>
>>36126540
i kinda freeze and stay silent but crack a good joke now and then. idk i get too nervous on dates
>>
>>36126613
Then that is why.

You've got to talk anon. Keep up conversation. Ask about hobbies, how their day went, what they do for a living, etc. Mention some things you do, crack a joke as well like you've been doing (assuming they've been laughing). You've got be engaging in a convo. If you can't hold yourself in a convo for an hour date, how do they expect you to hold a convo for weeks, months, years, etc. in a relationship?

Women are social, you need to appeal to that and still pay attention to them, while also being spontaneous and adventurous. You've got to just go with the flow of things, rather than get nervous and freeze up.

Honestly, I can't offer any better advice than that, its just something you have to try until you get used to it and it feels more natural to you, even if you fail 200-300 times.
>>
File: sannin mode.jpg (69KB, 397x500px) Image search: [Google]
sannin mode.jpg
69KB, 397x500px
>>36126679
fuck anon what do i say? god damn.
>>
>>36126857
Like I said anon, ask how their day went, what kind of hobbies they have, if they're enjoying the food/movie/whatever. Just make casual small talk like you would any of us (but keep down the edginess of 4chan and the REEEing obviously).
>>
>>36126303
How many opportunities did I waste like this?
>>
>>36128315
You and me both, I think I just lost out on fucking a co worker cause of this, oh well. I don't move fast, I dunno why women expect this show and dance bullshit. I can't fuck you asap cause I'll be a sleeze but if I try to get to know you I'm a beta orbiter. There's no comfortable middle ground with bitches cause you never know if moving fast with one chick is ok with the next who likes shit slow, so you don't know till you fuck up. I'm getting sick of this shit
>>
>>36125695
Its really easy anon. :^)

Girls see guys as 2 things when it comes to relationships. Providers or, somebody to have a 1 night stand with. Each title having its own set of pros and cons. Based on the fact that woman friend zone you I assume that 1. Your to serious, strict uptight around woman (could be the result of being nervous) and 2. You expect woman to actually like you for being "self improved". You can be chad but still have no luck with woman due to an autistic personality. Self improvement is only 50% of the battle. The other 50% is developing the social skills. So what skills do you need to fuck a woman? Confidence, and the capability of leading the conversation.
Don't be afraid of criticism, don't be afraid to say whats on your mind, be honest when you talk with someone and people in general will realize you're genuine nature, which within itself is an admirable virtue. Have confidence in every word you say.
Be able to lead the conversations and be able to lead the woman. Woman love it when the man takes control and obviously you're not doing it enough. Because of this woman see you as a provider, a good financial bf for later when she's done fucking chad who's charismatic, smart, fun, and good looking. You will be boxed in and told there are things that you can and cannot say because "That's rood and inconsiderate anon" but chad on the other hand says whatever he wants and all the staceys laugh. You gotta be perceived as the guy who doesn't give a fuck and that is difficult because everybody on this board are generally insecure and sensitive. Also understand woman don't make sense, they don't like the idea of you, they like the feeling and energy you bring.

Anon, just practice socializing a lot, attend more parties in general if you can, be observant and perceptive. You want to know what to say and when to say. That is what will get you laid.
>>
>>36128638
How can I give a fuck though? You're right but most people are so boring and just take up space so it's hard for me to show sexual dominance when.the mere act of talking to you is a chore. I don't fear talking to others, but it only takes about a minute before I some out from the stupid shit you're saying and I'm not tactful enough not to show it through expressions.
>>
>>36128715
>how can I give a fuck though
>most people are so boring
Well than tough shit buddy.
>>
>>36125695
girl on photo is Sara from Wicked Weasel

@op:

you have friends. thus you are normie, leave please.
>>
>>36128754
Lol god tier advice and then bam we hit the wall, alright guess I'll figure it out on my own
>>
>>36125695
>honestly the hair does it the most
well yeah, ofcourse you're going to prefer to fuck something that looks masculine if you're already a fag, OP
>>
>>36125790
/pol/ here and this probably isnt a popular opinion but if a whitey and a blackie or other race legitimately fall in love it is okay

it isnt okay for "racial diversity" or "dat bbc yo" or any other such vain nonsense
>>
>>36128900
You're fucking retarded if you think thats the majority of relationships instead of shit you read on /pol/
>>
>>36128806
Nobody said it was going to be easy anon, that was my point, yes you find the people boring, and you cant give a flying fuck about their emotions and social nuances but that's the price you pay to get laid. Justify the mundane nature of it all in the name of sex and it won't be so bad.
>>
>>36128970
your post is rather unclear as to what part you take offense to

but all of the scenarios that i mentioned occur at least sometimes, and are therefore valid to mention
>>
>>36128980
Easier said than done, you're right I'm just stubborn. Is I always had a short fuse so I never dealt well with small talk and topics that serve no purpose. I wanna get laid but I hate that I have to do a show and dance and act like a clown but all she does is be happy at my pretend giving a fuck about what spews outta her mouth
>>
>>36129112
This is the way of life. Hopefully through time and effort all that dancing and clowning around will be worth it for you anon.
>>
>>36125883
>tfw can't even get friend zoned
>>
File: NFYon3h.jpg (169KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
NFYon3h.jpg
169KB, 600x600px
Just thought id add to the collection
>>
>>36125695
Come on mate, post a pic of you and we will tell you why.
>>
File: Wicked weasel.jpg (241KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Wicked weasel.jpg
241KB, 1280x1280px
>>36130233
Another one my dudes
>>
>>36126303
>Ask her out for drinks sometime
>She says "we'll see"
>>
>>36130249
Oh come on, give us her name.
>>
>>36125695

How do you get out of the nightmare?

Stop duping yourself into a game which you can't win, you dumb fucking retard.

Dedicate yourself to your cause/art/purpose.
If a lady approaches you then? It's because she's genuinely interested in what you do and advocate.
If a lady doesn't approach you? Who gives a fuck, you're spending your time doing the things you love.

Jesus christ man, get control over your own brain stem and cock, then you can start thinking about big-boy problems rather than obsessing over getting your pee pee wet you green horned little bitch.
>>
>>36125695
3/10 and below chicks are hitting on me in school and when I say they are fat they flip out about the struggle of losing fat
>bich just drink green tea all day it is really good at suppressing hunger
>>
>>36130249
every one trying to ruin my nofap
there is no escape
>>
>>36130268
>>36128798
Please look through all the comments before you make pls
>>
>>36125695
>>Ask her out for drinks sometime
>>She says "we'll see"

You're too concentrated on getting a girlfriend so women don't see anything valuable about you, you're an empty vessel of a person, get good at something else, cultivate an art, hobbie, bussiness, sport, so you have something actually worth it for a woman, obviously being yourself is not enough.
>>
i have one and im a 5 year neet who lives with his parents and i havent showered in 3 weeks. Just be funny op
>>
>>36125695
all in all you need to beat somebody up who is your age I heard popular girls braging about how their boyfriends beat somebody up
girls below 30 are still primitive
>>
>>36130306
Thanks anon, I'm not OP but i needed to hear that. Good advice.
>>
>>36130376
you're right but it shouldnt be that way, I shouldnt have to ramp up my life just to make the useless flesh around the vagina think I'm cool. Most chicks I only wanna fuck once anyway so it seems stupid to start a hobby when you know damn well that hobby is to score pussy. the actual shit I enjoy as hobbies are boring to women but they're still hobbies that make me happy, so what you're saying is that once again I need to be flashy to get attention. I cant be the guy who drinks at the beach and takes long thinking walks, nah I gotta be the guitar player who plays basketball while making beats in the studio. and you know this is true otherwise these neets would have atleast some girls looking at them because they actually do have hobbies (just not social ones). Dont try to run home this "if you only got a hobby you'd be a well rounded person" bullshit. I know artists who coup themselves up and never try to let ppl know they create art and that's about as fucking pussy wet hobby going as you can get. A cunt doesnt know what she wants, if you make money to the ceiling she'll bitch about you never having free time, oh but when that money runs out then I wonder what she'll say.
>>
>>36131691
Pussy doesn't make you any happier then doing something you enjoy, so you shouldn't waste your time for a pointless goal like that when at the end of the day it won't make you hate life any less then you already do.
>>
>>36125790
White women are not as likely to be attracted 2 u.
Thats just a fact.
>>
>>36131691
>I shouldnt have to ramp up my life just to make the useless flesh around the vagina think I'm cool.
There's your problem. You obviously don't see these women as people. I'm not trying to a liberal shit head but it's true. So long as you treat women like that you will never get laid. You don't have to change your mentality or character. If you genuinely don't see women as people that's fine, but you better damn well make sure no woman knows you feel that way. Unless you are extremely wealthy are famous no woman in her right mind is going to have any reason what so ever to let you treat her like shit. Also, I hope after reading this you don't interpret this as you have to treat women nicely, god no, that's how you get friend zoned. What you need to understand is that all you need to do is treat the girl you want like any other person, period. Don't treat her like a goddess, and don't treat her like shit. Just treat her like you would a normal person. I promise you if you do that your success with women will increase. It doesn't mean every girl you talk to will want you, because sometimes girls just won't be attracted to you for their own reasons. That's not something you can control. But woman will put you on their table of options, I guarantee you this. Because you are one of few men who treat them normally. Don't underestimate how many scumbags approach women, and how many betas orbit them. A woman being approached by a decent looking man in her range of age that actually treats them normally is so fucking rare that you fall under their radar instantly. If you can't treat women like normal people than pretend to, fake it till you make it. Because the way you think know, you will never get laid by a decent girl.
>>
>>36126857
Hello, woman.
I am being myself!
My internet friends told me that's what it takes, heh, so uhhh here I am as me.
>>
>>36131881
Sorry for my shitty fucking grammar/spelling mistakes. I don't proofread.
>>
>>36131910
Tbf I never understand why people listen to women when they say what they want. As the saying goes if you are gonna catch a fish you don't ask the fish but the fisherman.
>>
you have a point there friendnon, kinda doesnt help though when you're dry spelling but that's a different can of worms. Although I am slowly starting to adopt your method and I see women are willing to talk to me more at the very least, I'm just trying to bridge the gap to being appealing without having to fully put on this showmanship mask, I'm one of the laziest bfs' a girl can find so I dont like that I have to jump hoops to get your attention past a friendship level when I know I can just revert back to my old lazy mellow ways once I actually end up with you.
>>
>>36126083
>take cornbread and tape it to your chest with electrical tape before you go out (under your shirt)
What did he mean by this
>>
>>36125695
jfc her skin is perfect, why was I cursed with shitty skin genetics
>>
>>36125790
Go Hipster black its just in right now.

U might want to be less buff tho.
>>
>>36132266
>skin is perfect
It's photoshopped...
>>
>>36125695
>I act like "myself"

Well there's your problem
Thread posts: 63
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.