[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If it's any consolation robots, you probably would have

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

File: 1479687669476.webm (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1479687669476.webm
1MB, 1280x720px
If it's any consolation robots, you probably would have fucked it up anyway and be in even worse shape than before
>>
Aaaahahahahahahha source pleeaaasee
>>
>>36125035
that's his sister

jak jak ya
>>
>>36125035
this makes me feel a bit better

but until then all I can do is wait to confirm this feeling
>>
>>36125079
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uaRkkN7MQuw

I am not finding the exact video, but it is from this show
Everytime I think I am a beta fuck, I remember I am not at this guy's level
>>
>>36125035
>>36125319
There's nothing more pathetic to me than guys who don't know when she isn't interested or just keep trying. Of course if I even get the slightest hint she isn't interested I go home and cry in my pillow without putting up a fight so maybe I'm a pathetic fuck too
>>
>>36125367
But he gets her in the end tho
>>
>>36125428
So? Why the fuck would anyone want a woman who doesn't want him back? She's going to spend his money and fuck Chad on the side while he falls for her lies. The deceitful cunt will suck him dry and leave him for Chad when he's got nothing left to offer. You can even see how smug her smile is
>>
>>36125319
>>36125367
>>36125428
>>36125719
Jesus fucking christ what a cunt. She's clearly a gold digger. Watch the video
>>
>>36125792
yep. if a girl doesn't love you for your looks, she loves you for your money. pretty fucked up.
>>
>>36125367
you do the right thing, don't let the betas say otherwise
>>
>>36125886
>she loves your money

FTFY. She'll still fuck Chad behind your back and then leave you first chance she gets
>>
>>36125319
She's not even good looking. You can find prettier women in nearly every village in Eastern Europe
>>
>>36125319
>$300k for a single stupid shiny rock you can barely see unless she specifically shows you her hand
Fucking Christ, there's a reason why they call it JEWelry.
>>
>>36125035
Id ask for a refund, "Excuse me Mr Russian wife pimp. This one seems faulty, can I exchange it for another one."
>>
File: giveyourmoneytowomen.jpg (98KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
giveyourmoneytowomen.jpg
98KB, 960x960px
>>36125886
Women are already using their positions in authority to emasculate men. Look at pic related, fucking "domestic violence" ad campaign from Australia which means if you don't give half of your paycheck to your unemployed cunt bitch whore of a wife, IT'S FUCKING ABUSE.
>>
File: IMG_2121.jpg (67KB, 500x431px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2121.jpg
67KB, 500x431px
Jesus, I know some of you bros have it hard here, but please don't ever go this beta, this pussy ass faggot derserves every fucking bit of it, for putting up with that shit, he's just as big problem as that chick, if not bigger cause he allows them to exist. No matter how fucking lonely you get bros, get a dog or cat or a fucking coyote, but don't step this fucking low and be this fucking delusional trying to convince it's about love.
>>
>>36126111

I thought you Aussies had an insanely far-right government down there run by a bunch of Tony Blair impersonators. The fuck happened?
>>
>>36125106
this is from the tv show 60 day fiance or some shit and that girl is a russian whore who wants money from that poor fat man
>>
>>36125035
if you can't tell this is staged then you're autistic
>>
File: Untitled.png (263KB, 377x319px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
263KB, 377x319px
wew
laddbv
>>
>>36125367
And she posts videos like these on the side:
https://www.instagram.com/p/BSZ8dO6AeUD/?taken-by=___anfisa_____&hl=en

100% while he's out making money she's getting dicked by the poolboy. This guy is an A1 loser, he makes a lot of money from like 4 marijuana dispensaries he owns and throws it all away at some plastic bimbo. She will leave him the moment she's an American citizen and he'll feel the REAL burn when she takes him for half of everything he owns.

>>36126746
If it is they're still keeping up the charade long after the program ended lol.
https://www.instagram.com/p/BSh7yVOjffG/?taken-by=alwayssnicole&hl=en
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.