[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey guys, I had a bad panic attack and felt dysphoric for most

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0141.jpg (1MB, 1752x1254px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0141.jpg
1MB, 1752x1254px
Hey guys, I had a bad panic attack and felt dysphoric for most of yesterday after smoking some weed, but I managed to find an oxazepam and sleep the feels away overnight. How are you doing?

Pic unrelated
>>
>>36124880
Hahaha, dumbass

enjoy this (you), blogshitting underage
>>
>>36124915

Fuck I hate you faggots, I smoked weed everyday from when I was sixteen until my early teens. It's only been in more recent years that I've struggled to actually fucking handle it. Half of you morons freak at the sight of some mushrooms which you're far too sheltered to appreciate.

Anyway, lessons learnt not to blaze without opiates or benzos immediately on hand, if at all.
>>
>>36124982
early twenties* rather.

And what kind of shittass blog is practically only one sentence anyway? I was addressing all of you freaks.
>>
>>36124880

this cartoon is inaccurate, messed up, but surprisingly well-drawn, therefore arousing..
>>
>>36125297
I agree, fellow human-poster..
>>
I get random bouts of dysphoria every few months or so. I just get an intense feeling of depression that lasts for like 15 seconds and I feel weird for the rest of the day usually.
>>
>>36125715
Drug-induced or just generalised?
>>
>>36124880
>Martin
>wearing a blue shirt

I can't jack off to this inaccuracy.
>>
>>36124982
>>36125007
ur rly *that* type of poster sheesh, chill
>>
>>36126920

the scene is filled with post-normies who're disguising themselves as robots/cyborgs and pretend to know what they're fucking talking about, when they don't have a clue. The age bracket here is also staying consistent and is becoming increasingly degenerate with the rise of the millennial.

I hate to see what this place will become.

I'm about a month away from being able to post in the 25+ no-hoper threads, show me some respect.
>>
>>36124982

Fucking kill yourself or GTFO, fucking druggie
>>
>>36124880
So Homer's circumcised but Bart isn't strange
>>
>>36124880
I'm stressing over whether I'll be able to find a job if I graduate. And if I'll graduate at all.
>>
>>36127301
If it's any consolation, OP dropped out, and is talking in the third-person.

At least he made it to the twelve grade though - I'm on welfare now!
>>
>>36127757
I get panic attacks too. I'm generally anxious 24/7 and get even more upset that I'm so wrapped up in my own feelings and how narcissistic it is and go in a feedback loop of anxiety. I'm convinced human consciousness was a mistake that will correct itself in the next millenia.
>>
>>36127828
My natural response is to try and hug anxiety-ridden people who sound overly cute, but theirs is probably to twitch and shake.

I am generally anxious anyway, with someone literally enquiring about where I had Parkinson's just the other day (fucking normies). It's definitely exacerbated by certain substances, though. I have to be careful not to overdo benzos/opiates, and avoid stimulants almost entirely.
>>
>>36127040
well we all get angry i guess-- im 29

RIP early internet experiences
>>
>>36127875
*whether

original error
>>
>>36127875
>My natural response is to try and hug anxiety-ridden people who sound overly cute
I get the sense that anxious people are usually the most nice. I get told I'm nice a lot too. I think it's because I couldn't handle it if people were antagonistic towards me so I try to make every situation I'm in as non-threatening as possible.
>>
>>36127906

I'm not autistic, I just resent the notion that you have to be underage in order to not be able to handle MJ, especially since I had such an extensive history with it formerly.

However, I can handle more powerful hallucinogens such as mushrooms, so I wouldn't put my weed-induced anxiety down to having a fragile psyche.
>>
>>36127940

Yeah, I think it's in our nature, I'd put it down to a heightened sense of empathy, mostly.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.