[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

That kid thread? >that kid that started screaming, "I'M

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: 1491610047617s.jpg (3KB, 125x120px) Image search: [Google]
1491610047617s.jpg
3KB, 125x120px
That kid thread?

>that kid that started screaming, "I'M AUTISTIC, GET OVER IT" over and over again to a random lunch table and had full conversations with himself

:(
>>
that kid who shit in the sink. twas me.senior year.got expelled. nobody will believe this
>>
>that kid who shit himself in class and his ear bones fell out
>>
>that kid that took the classroom pet baby chickens and squeezed them to death to see what was inside.
>>
File: IMG_5543.png (55KB, 1110x1247px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5543.png
55KB, 1110x1247px
Post the full res of that Apu RIGHT FUCKING NOW
>>
>>36124721
>that valedictorian candidate who had a complete mental breakdown senior year
>that kid who wore a tail to school
>that black kid who was super into DBZ and retro games
>that Asian kid who was a huge weeb who was secretly Chinese or Korean
>that kid with an autistic sibling who didn't believe in vaccinations
>that kid who shit in the sink
>that stoner who somehow got into MIT
>that kid who read all of A song of I've and fire over the course of a week
>that kid who dissappeard for months at a time because "my paintball team got sponsored"
>>
>>36125901
Ear... bones?
>>
>>36124721
>that kid who was super shy and sweet and then you find out she's into some weird shit
>that kid who would not shut the fuck up about white privilege and was also obsessed with kpop
>that kid who was the "random XD" kid
>that girl who was fucking obsessed with giraffes and had a 5head
>that kid who took pole dancing lessons
>that kid who was flamboyantly homosexual, weaboo, furry and shameless Facebook memeposter
>that girl who was literally 4'8" but was the meanest bitch in the school
>that special ed kid who was actually super chill
>that kid who managed to be chad, emo and fedora tipper all at once
>that kid who was a total stoner and on some gangsta shit but still hung out with the weebs
>that kid who was literally the black version of me
>>
>that kid who spouted memes in class
>that kid who kept doing it and everyone thought it was funny so he kept doing it
>that kid who kept doing it even though everyone else started growing up and didn't think it was funny anymore
>that kid who ended up just becoming shunned by everyone else for being a spergy retard
>that kid who ended up depressed and bullied by everyone else
>>
>>36124721
>that kid who was so intelligent school was too easy for him so he just goofed off at all times and wasted his intelligence on stupid shit like vidya and anime
>>
>>36126638
>that kid who wasn't really intelligent, he just had ADHD but an upbringing ripe with coddling from liberal teachers and parents made him believe it was just because he was "smart but lazy"
>>
>>36124721
>That kid who got really mad when I called him matt instead of morgan
>That kid who was kinda grey
>That kid who looked like a thumb
>That kid who would tell people not to mess with him but when they did just said it over and over
>That kid who got mad at my transrace jokes
>That kid who tried to speak super properly but just came off as pretentious
>That kid who just kinda sat at your lunch table one day and never left
>>
>That kid who would stick a pencil in his eye
>That black kid who could translate ghetto
>That kid who self identified as a "sociopath" to seem cool
>That kid who wouldn't shut up about feminism
>That kid who wouldn't shut up about atheism
>That kid who would throw tater tots across the cafeteria
>That kid who would always have some big plan that never went anywhere
>That autistic kid who made his way into AP classes
>That downy who made whale noises that could be heard from the third floor
>That kid who acted like a sarcastic prick to the teacher, and made the class more fun
>>
>>36126800
>>that kid who just kinda sat at your lunch table one day and never left
Was me; didn't know how else to make friends
>>
File: IMG_6419.jpg (164KB, 1280x1364px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6419.jpg
164KB, 1280x1364px
>>36127539
>you're a skadouche bag
>>
>>36126659
FeelsRelatableMan
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.