[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is drowing a bad way to die? im planning on drowing on the beach

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 5

File: veracruz.jpg (47KB, 432x305px) Image search: [Google]
veracruz.jpg
47KB, 432x305px
is drowing a bad way to die? im planning on drowing on the beach

pic related, is where i live
>>
>>36124032
Yes it is
I almost drowned, it's horrible
>>
did you ever get thrown in the pool as a kid?
drowning fkin sucks
>>
>>36124065
no, i don't even know how to swim and i dont like the sun, in mexico it gives you cancer if you are 30min outside (im overreacting but it burns you so bad!)
>>
>>36124032
drowning is a pretty shitty way to die buddy. i'm not sure going out that way is the best idea.

you want to talk about anything though? why do you want to die?
>>
If death renders everything meaningless, then suicide is the most pointless act man can commit.
>>
>>36124103
actually i don't want to kms right now but on tuesday im going alone to the beach just to spend time and idk if my positivism is gonna be there when tuesday comes
>>
Drowning is supposed to be one of the most pleasant ways to die, once the initial shock and panic goes. There's a sense of euphoria right before death.
>>
just start swimming out to the sea

you'll get tired eventually and can't get back even if you try so when you finally succumb to the waves and go under it'll feel like going to bed after a long day.
it's also a pretty sure way of doing it since nobody will be able to find you out there. also if you're able get drunk before doing it so it won't feel as scary
>>
>>36124130
trust me, once it comes down to it you won't want to drown. i almost drowned once and it fucking sucked.
no matter how depressed you're feeling i think you'll be fine. do you have any other accessible methods of doing it?
>>
>>36124032

lostallhope puts it at #4 on the most painful ways to die. the only ones beating it are burning alive, dying in a house fire, and slitting your throat.

http://lostallhope.com/suicide-methods/statistics-most-lethal-methods
>>
>>36124180
just hanging, i could jump in front of a truck or something like that but i think thats more painful than drowing
>>
Freezing to death is probably the best way to go. After the shaking subsides you basically slip into a pleasant dream and feel embraced by warmth.
>>
>>36124032
If you live in a country with organized crime as widespread as mexico finding a firearms dealer or someone who could sell you lethal drugs couldn't be that hard. I nearly drowned once, trust op it's shit.
>>
>>36124223
hanging seems like it would be your best option honestly.
though, are you really that depressed and hopeless? surely you must have some reason to keep living, no?
unless you're a 40 year old ugly manlet virgin i'm sure you aren't entirely too far gone.
>>
>>36124032
Does breathing water sound pleasant to u?
>>
Join ms-13 or something. Become criminal. It'll liven you up and probably get you killed as well.
>>
>>36124229
thats not an option here, in winter we are at 33 centigrades
>>
>inb4 live stream
>>
>>36124276
the only reasons to be alive are some shitty reasons like wanting to watch the 5th season of Orange is The New Black, buy the new Gorillaz album whe it comes out and wanting for Kanye to drop some new shit, also im gonna be in university in August (im neet right now)
>>
>>36124392
Funny. The only motivation I need to live is to exist. Preferably forever.
>>
>>36124032
do you want to die because you live in fucking mexico? try traveling all through south america, reach south argentina, and live in the mountains and live off of alpacas.
>>
File: 1444006193473.jpg (144KB, 533x800px) Image search: [Google]
1444006193473.jpg
144KB, 533x800px
>>36124032
Possibly one of the worst ways to kill yourself, you should do it just for considering it
>>
>>36124032
Look up how robin williams did it, thats the best way. Blood choking yourself only takes like 10 seconds to pass out, and gravity will do the rest for you.
>>
>>36124032
ya matate prietongo sureno asqueroso
>>
>>36124032
I hear Veracruz is a beautiful place to drown desu
>>
>>36124461
nigga you think i don't want to do that? i'm a fucking neet!
>>
>>36124472
de hecho mi piel es muy blanca para ser mexicano
>>
File: 1491579949288.jpg (465KB, 633x973px) Image search: [Google]
1491579949288.jpg
465KB, 633x973px
>>36124392
that's still good. you have more reasons than i do.

i wish you good luck anyways. if you need someone to talk to about anything i can drop an email or something if you'd like. or not, no pressure.
>>
>>36124530
Yo quero taco bell
>>
File: 1487592057651.jpg (22KB, 479x305px) Image search: [Google]
1487592057651.jpg
22KB, 479x305px
>>36124558
thanks m8

originalmente mexicano
>>
>>36124032
I actually tried this, Full sprint freestyle out into the ocean at dusk, I wanted to empty my tank if you will. Realize my legs are rubber and I can't swim and start drowning. Feel the most panic I've ever known and despite how much I wanted to end it I really didn't want to go out like this. Went on my back and floated there for an hour until I had some energy to backstroke to shore but I had drifted down quite a bit and it turned into one of the worst experiences of my life. Now whenever something shitty happens to me I can just say that it's nothing like what went down that day. Also after the adrenaline wore off I started to think about sharks and shit and I felt something brush against my leg and I really wanted to be anywhere else.
>>
bumoriginall
>>
Lol do it fag. Haven't been any good news since the school shooting
>>
File: 1490326760265.png (47KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
1490326760265.png
47KB, 645x773px
>>36124032
>tfw when choking on water/drowning brings me back to the good old days when i used to play in the beach or the pool with my family

It sort of hurts but it makes me feel better. Drowning would be my go to method
>>
>>36124032
I almost drowned when I was about eight

supposedly, drowning is fucking painful and horrible. Think about it, your last minutes will be of your body agonizingly panicking for air but you inhale nothing but water. Ever accidentally ingest water while swimming? If you want a relatively painless death, forget drowning.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.