[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>help out father with heavy yardwork because it's the

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 1491660409181.jpg (158KB, 1600x1067px) Image search: [Google]
1491660409181.jpg
158KB, 1600x1067px
>help out father with heavy yardwork because it's the least i can do as a pathetic neet
>body is pretty sore afterwards but feel generally a lot more well then i usually do, a slight sense of euphoria

maybe a job would do me some good. it's the human interaction im really hesitant about. if i could just do heavy lifting all day and get paid, id love to do it. if even just for my psyche and not money at all
>>
>>36122943
Get a manual labor job. Not much talking or socializing. Plus:

>Start manual labor job
>Start lifting
>Become fucking shredded in 3 months.

Only problem is that your knees will get fucked up. Basically all manual labor will fuck your knees.
>>
>>36122943
That's why I want my first job to be manual labor, if I don't make it through college. No mandatory long periods of talking, and you get stronger the more you work. I'm a beanpole and I look really disproportionate, especially since my elbows are almost an inch wider than my upper arm
>>
I got a job with my dad working in a warehouse and it's cool. 16$ an hour, hard labor, but i get to be by myself basically for 7 hours a day. Have 10 Gs saved up, not bad for a highschool drop out :)

Still have crippling anxiety and can't even make eye contact with a girl and will die alone, cold and scared without ever experiencing love but whatev
>>
>>36123064
im OP and also a high school dropout. did your dad land you your job? it seems like a nice spot to be in
>>
>>36123097
Yeah he works sales in the front office and I'm in the warehouse with this other kid around my age. He's a total goofball and I'm good at adapting to personalities so it's fun. I dropped out freshman year of highschool, got my GED and basically did nothing for like 3 years, until this job. I'm moving to another city with my brother soon, kind of worried
>>
>>36122943
I've been helping my dad with yard work for years, alas I'm still a lanklet. Though I have no issue getting hurt because I've developed a high pain tolerance and a tolerance to breathing in harmful substances such as cigarette smoke, asbestos, various paints and lacquers, sawdust, etc.
>>
>>36123478
i love smelling sawdust
>>
Honestly I think I have the best non neet job ever. I work 12 hour night shifts 3 to 4 days a week. Most of the time I shitpost on 4chan and watch YouTube. Get paid 50k salary with good benefits. You should look for night shift work OP
>>
>>36122943
>help father out with heavy yardwork because its the least I can do as a pathetic neet
>body is pretty sore afterwards and I feel generally worse than I normally do, hope I don't have to do that again

you're lucky that this makes you feel some kind of satisfaction, OP, that certainly isn't the case for me
>>
>>36124953
what line of work are you in, anon
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.