[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Guys, I feel like shit. Recently my girlfriend has been partying

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: 1486616606937.png (195KB, 400x388px) Image search: [Google]
1486616606937.png
195KB, 400x388px
Guys, I feel like shit. Recently my girlfriend has been partying constantly with her friends, and drinking much more than usual as a result and gets mad at me whenever I ask her how her night went with her friends. Today I asked for nudes and she said, "Stop. It makes me uncomfortable." even though she used to send me nudes all the time without me asking. Now my question is, has something gone wrong? Could there be another guy? Help me figure this out.
>>
File: 1481765524840.jpg (95KB, 462x1045px) Image search: [Google]
1481765524840.jpg
95KB, 462x1045px
>>36122265
drop her immediately she will leave regardless
>>
>>36122265
she's playin gamezz dawg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OnhXkCPMeMc
>>
>>36122265
she's ascended into normiehood, you should leave that relationship anon.
>>
>>36122265
You're donezo, this is how it starts.
Dont be a cuck and break up with her.
T. Guy who dated a valedictorian turned college whoore.
>>
>>36122265
Leave before she leaves or cucks you, my man
>>
>>36122265
text "You arent who you are when this started I think we should break up"

then DO NOT REPLY TO HERA
also post the pics of the convo
>>
>>36122265
>girlfriend

WHAT HAS THIS BOARD COME TO
>>
>>36122460
^ this
How she reacts will give you the answer.
>>
post old nudez for lulz, obviously
>>
>>36122265
My girl stopped sending nudes and it was over within a month. Fuck her while you can cause it's over my friend.
>>
>>36122460
this is smart, do this.
>>
>>36122548
This. Try to get her pregnant too
>>
Leave. Her. Now.
>>
"make me unconfortable", lol just leave her.
Say something bullshit like : " I need time to resource myself". Or "I need to know me better which require time." Typical excuse girl say.And be a hero bro, leave her before she does.
>>
>>36122265
I have to agree with the others here. It sounds like she isn't happy.

C'est fini, mon ami.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.