[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Im a 2/10 beta retard lanklet virgin >Just matched with

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

>Im a 2/10 beta retard lanklet virgin
>Just matched with a 9/10 qt hippy chick on tinder
>She's basically everything ive ever desired physically in a woman
>figure the match must be a mistake
>decide to go balls to the wall and send her a message
>"Hey wanna fuck?"
>expecting her to tell me to fuck off and laugh at how ugly I am
>Literally sends "Hahahaha, to be honest sure i'd be down, you just have to smoke me out first ;)!"
>its been 45 minutes since ive responded

What do I do from here, I think im way too much of a pussy to go through with this. Also I dont have weed
>>
What does "smike me out" mean
>>
>>36121431
Make a nice conversation. Get to know her, ask her what she likes, what would she like to do if you two hang out, tell her about yourself. Also, I would recommend you to tell her that the "Hey wanna fuck" was a joke at first.
I seriously hope sex is not the only thing you want. Good luck, Mr Magpie
>>
>>36121502
she wants him to smoke the herbal jew with her before they fuck. chicks get super horny when they smoke weed.

>>36121431
>>its been 45 minutes since ive responded
it's already over faggot
>Also I dont have weed
yeah, forget about her
>>
File: Picture of me 1.png (243KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
Picture of me 1.png
243KB, 480x480px
>>36121431
my tinder line is
Do you think God stays in heaven because he lives in fear of what he's created?

It never works
>>
>>36121592
b-but i can get weed its just a phone call away. Im gonna message her now. I dont really want to have a full blown text conversation so I'll probably just ask if she wants to meet up
>>
>>36121431
Whats going to happen is youre going to go and meet her at her or her friends place and she wont be the only one there. There will be at least 1 or 2 of her friends and probably a guy who will be there or show up at one point.

You will end up smoking all of them out. Maybe someone else there will also have weed. And although she is down to fuck you, you will not know how to get her away from the social situation she is in with her friends. You will sit there awkwardly because you dont know any of these people but they know each other. Eventually the time will have passed for you to plausibly make a move and they will go to a party or somewhere else.

At that point they she and all her friends will know you're an autistic sperg and probably just ignore your attempts at contact.
>>
>>36121770
delet this

origami
>>
>>36121770
This. OP probably thinks he's going to show up and she's going to be bent over naked and ready to go. Doesn't work like that bud. Getting a response on Tinder is easy, actually getting it in is not.
>>
File: flylo1.jpg (468KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
flylo1.jpg
468KB, 1600x900px
>>36121431
good album
really took me a while to appreciate it in conjunction with the rest of their discography
really with radiohead you have to appreciate the breadth of their sound; they are always trying something new
>>
>>36121898
well I figured i'd go over there, we'd smoke, then we'd go hang out somewhere, then she'd bend over naked and be ready to go
>>
>>36121770
good shit anon
you have a read on the situation
>>36122048
and you are wrong
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.