[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anyone here know girls with mental illness? How is it?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 108
Thread images: 14

File: 17362345.jpg (399KB, 1280x1920px) Image search: [Google]
17362345.jpg
399KB, 1280x1920px
Does anyone here know girls with mental illness? How is it?

Does anyone know profiles of mentally ill girls (Youtube, instagram, etc)?
>>
>>36119953
I'm a mentally ill girl, I guess.
>>
>>36119987
No, your a man in his late twenties.
>>
>>36119987
You must be cute.
>>
>>36119987
Do you have a photo?
>>
Go to Tumblr. Everyone there is "mentally ill."
>>
what happened to lainposting
>>
Does being a lying bitch and thinking you'll forget shit she did like 1-2 months ago count as mentally ill or is that the normal for women?

If it isn't I knew some and they sucked.
>>
>>36119953
>have bipolar and gen anxiety
>have pussy (female)
>>
>>36119953
It's funny how having autism, bipolar and anxiety as a girl makes you cute, but as a guy you're creepy scum.

Just kill me already.
>>
>>36120465
Only broken losers like the people here find this cute in a girl, because they subconsciously feel like they have a better chance convincing a girl who is fucked in the head to like them. "Don't stick your dick in crazy" is a phrase for a reason.
>>
>>36120532
>autism, bipolar and anxiety
>crazy

Anon, you're wrong.
>>
>>36120377
is your bipolar crippling?

can I add you on kik?
>>
>>36120465
>mentally ill girl is passive and non-threatening
>mentally ill guy actively wants to put his cursed seed into women

No shit.
>>
>>36120465
But are not there girls who like depressive, autistic, schizoid, etc. boys?
>>
>>36120465
For real.

To me there's something so appealing about troubled girls. Girls with mental health and/or hard drug issues seem like they have another dimension to them that your average dick sucking Stacey doesn't.

It sucks that the version of this for girls is the "bad boy Chad". Who rides his motorcycle and smokes weed. Actually troubled guys are, like you said, deemed creepy.
>>
>>36119953
I have a biologically female friend who considers themselves a boy (and they also might have DID). Also have a friend/oneitis with BPD.
>>
I dated a girl who had clinical depression, anxiety, bipolar disorder (don't remember which type), and psychosis/schizoaffective disorder
For any of you fags that romanticize having a "mentally ill gf", it's not fun or romantic at all.
>>
>>36120765
It's not fun, but it's a cute, genuine relationship.
>>
>>36120787
>cute
Mental illness isnt cute
>>
>>36119953
Who is the OP girl?
>>
>>36119953
All girls are mentally ill.

You have been muted for 2 seconds, because your comment was not original.
>>
File: facade wojak.jpg (94KB, 601x508px) Image search: [Google]
facade wojak.jpg
94KB, 601x508px
>>36120787
Not really genuine when her disorders prevent her from actually feeling emotional bonds with other people and the entire relationship was just a lie for her to feel better about herself
>>
>>36119953
I know a grill with manic depression and has had multiple trips to metal care facilities for having total meltdowns.

She had to move back in with her mom.
She's super unreliable.
Can be hostile at random.
Dose really creepy things sometimes (not in a sexy way).
Calls at weirdest most inconvenient times like 4:10am and gets mad if you don't respond immediately.
Disappears off the map for weeks at random.
Her life is kind of a mess by her own doing.
>>
>>36120812
She is not cute?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v_ECrI4I7xw
>>
>>36119953
I do not think you know what mentally ill means. I have met about 3 mentally ill girls and they had problems with sucking chads cock no matter where they were, even if they had a bf trying to take care of them, they were molested by their fathers and would shut off around chad and simply walk in the bathroom do the thing and then forget about it.
>>
>>36120860
She's not ill she's literally retarded.
>>
>>36120586
>>36120586
>>autism, bipolar and anxiety
>>mentally ill guy actively wants to put his cursed seed into women

You're thinking of the wrong mental illnesses anon.
>>
>>36120828
I also hate emotional ties, I do not like my family even being a good family. I have no emotion for practically nothing, I have no absence, but it is very weak.

I do not even like to bond with women, even though they are beautiful and like me (difficult, but only imagining). But it would easily create a bond with a beautiful and mentally ill girl who is cute and apathetic.
>>
>>36120667
>But are not there girls who like depressive, autistic, schizoid, etc. boys?

There might be a couple but they're in such ow numbers that they might as well not exist. My theory is that guys almost purely go for the cute/relatability factor in this. In males it's not cute.
>>
>>36120885
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cyN253DgSZs&
>>
>>36120934
A youtube video isnt going to convince me mental illness is cute when I've seen it and experienced it first hand.
>>
do girls in texas want a depressive autismo shizzoid bf?
>>
>>36121002
why are there so many robots in Texas?
t. robot in texas
>>
>>36121054
Conservatism

You have been muted for 2 seconds, because your comment was not original.
>>
File: 1467646979764.jpg (165KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1467646979764.jpg
165KB, 640x480px
>>36121054
texas is a big place cowboy
>>
>>36119953
I've met 3 girls from 4chan who had mental illnesses. One thing they all had in common is that they were massive hyper sexual whores. The only one who hadn't been stuffed with cocks her whole life was the one who had schizophrenia who was a virgin because she was seriously fucked up.

The other two girls were borderline with a slew of other issues. They both had fucked tons of guys before and had shit loads of boyfriends and blamed them for the breakup and made themselves out to be some innocent girl who got taken advantage of. They became really clingy and obsessed right off the bat and seemed to be deeply and fully in love with me. The first time I fell for it but the second time, NOPE. Because that same thing happens with literally any guys they would meet, even if they were with someone already if a new guy came along they would just drop the old one and never look back, no remorse at all.

The schizo girl was just very shut off and showed no emotion at all.

I can't speak for any of the other mental illnesses but borderline girls will fucking destroy you if you let your guard down so I wouldn't recommend you talk to one if you're a desperate beta.
>>
File: 17.jpg (68KB, 1080x720px) Image search: [Google]
17.jpg
68KB, 1080x720px
Post a picture of a girl and let others guess their mental illness.
>>
>>36120932
yes it is. are you joking? there's a plethora of women who want to "save" men like this.
me included
>>
>>36121124
BPD, its always BPD
>>
>>36121105
>The schizo girl was just very shut off and showed no emotion at all

I dream of having a wife like that..
>>
File: sadchink.png (10KB, 793x153px) Image search: [Google]
sadchink.png
10KB, 793x153px
This half Asian girl that I met recently has something wrong with her. She goes on and on about how she has already died and shes some sort of imagination.

She was emotionally abused by some boyfriend she had online and is currently living with very abusive roommates.
I know she has some sort of mood disorder like BPD or something. She is always angry or sad. She use to get drunk a lot but I think she has it under control since she goes to the gym a lot now.

When she gets super stressed out she coughs up blood and I kinda find that hot.

I'd give you her twitter but she probably lurks here. But here is a few post from her personal blog.
>>
>>36121164
You dream of having a Wife who will never love you or care about you?
>>
File: crissy14.jpg (175KB, 976x1296px) Image search: [Google]
crissy14.jpg
175KB, 976x1296px
this girl i'm talking to gave herself a nosebleed for me. don't know whether she's mentally ill or just attention-seeking though.
>>
In girls, mental illenss = excuse for being a slut
>>
>>36121164
I know a schizophrenic girl, she is the same way. I dont get the appeal of girls like these, I have her discord and she doesnt seem interested in anything at al.
>>
>>36121105
>borderline girls will fucking destroy you if you let your guard down

I learned this the hard way. She made it seem like my whole world was perfect and would be perfect with her forever. She acted like she loved me so much. Then she just dropped me like I was nothing.
>>
>>36121188
I want a girl who has no emotions, is apathetic, does not show spontaneity or facial and behavioral emotions.

But at the same time love me
>>
>>36120813
throbbinggristle.tumblr.com
>>
>>36121290
>I want a girl who has no emotions
>But at the same time love me

Full retard.
>>
>>36121105
>and made themselves out to be some innocent girl who got taken advantage of.
They actually believe this though. That's what so dangerous about them.
>>
File: ml14.jpg (47KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
ml14.jpg
47KB, 960x960px
>>36121159
You are corret sir
>>
>>36121137
>yes it is. are you joking? there's a plethora of women who want to "save" men like this.

Only if the man you're/they're after is handsome. As a rather ugly male with these illnesses I've never met one.

Yes I do spend a lot of time online so it should've happened if they're as plenty as you say they are.
>>
Yeah, she's got anxiety, OCD, and borderline emotionally abusive parents. Cut herself in elementary school, took some pills, goes to a therapist secretly because her parents don't believe in depression.

She's actually one of the most responsible people I know. Been working part-time jobs ever since she could legally have one, basically a second mom to her younger siblings. Basically, she's got her shit together. I'm happy for her, and it reminds me that if she can do it so can the rest of us.
>>
>>36121365
>girls dont want ugly mentally ill bfs
shocking
>>
>>36120586
>actively wants to put his cursed seed into women

AROUSING
>>
>>36121409
For reference, a 5/10 male is considered ugly.
>>
>>36121409
>tfw mentally ill cute boy
>tfw currently THREE femanons online dating me

I even told them about each other and they fight over me.
>>
>>36121489
Let me know when you've actually fucked one of them.
>>
>>36121401

> if some literal camwhore living life on easy mode whose only problem is that her providing parents don't care about her meme depression (""""anxiety"""" LOL) and chicken-scratch cuts, so can you!

you are a moron

not a single actually depressed male loser around here has an obsessed worshipper like this camwhore has in you. not a one
>>
>>36121489
save one of them for me wtf you cunt how does anyone even get qt fembots?
>>
>>36121514
well the one 2 states over said she would drive here to take my virginity but I told her no.
>>
>>36121540
>but I told her no.
why would you do such a thing?
>>
>>36121569
Because theyre not real
>>
>>36121569
It wouldn't go well. I wouldn't let her leave
>>
>one
>love her
>wouldn't work
>>
>>36121517
kek I forgot you can't be optimistic here
>>
Offtopic

Anyone here when you see a pretty girl on the street stare at them, even if she's 12 or 14? I'm not just talking about this age group, but any pretty one.

I can not look away, I struggle. Today I saw a 14 year old blonde 10/10, could not stop looking at her. This in a crowded park, I think I looked mentally ill.
>>
>>36120465
Nobody IRL thinks you're "creepy scum" for having those mental illnesses, they'll think you're creepy if you act creepy.
>>
>>36119953
>Does anyone here know girls

no

domo origano mr roboto
>>
>>36121916
>they'll think you're creepy if you act creepy.

Not acting normal/acting like the autist that you in fact are, deems you creepy.
>>
File: 1490166633111.png (100KB, 258x335px) Image search: [Google]
1490166633111.png
100KB, 258x335px
every girl i know is mentally ill
>>
>>36122232
She had recently woken up in the photo

still cute
>>
>>36122300
>She
hahahahahaha oh man
>>
>>36121984
>this shit again
4chan autism =//= Real autism
>>
>>36122396
....your point is? that's definitely a cis girl. not everyone is a trap on the internet
>>
>>36122396
>he doesnt know kennedi
>>
>>36122556
>>36122609
>homos
lol!
>>
>>36122621
http://throbbinggristle.tumblr.com/tagged/my+face/page/3

from when she was a stacy

she uploaded youtube videos when she was like 12 too
>>
>>36122673
>stacy
>"i want an anime girlfriend and i want to die"
>>
>>36122673
Where is the videos?
>>
>>36122751
>quirky tumblr shit
>>
>>36122751
Just quirky shit, like the other anon said.

My sister had this exact phase with the exact same aesthetics and shit, like wearing that world is a fuck tshirt and taking pictures of unwanted display dolls in thrift stores etc.
>>
>>36122810
Does she have any mental illness?
>>
>>36122770
>>36122810
>stacy knows what anime is
>>
>>36122768
she used to have a channel under her name (Kennedi Cotarelo) iirc, but deleted after involvement with 8ch
>>36122842
http://throbbinggristle.tumblr.com/post/155981007519/do-you-have-autism-is-it-officially-diagnosed
>>
File: nasty.png (254KB, 749x429px) Image search: [Google]
nasty.png
254KB, 749x429px
Mentally ill girls are fun. I can take pictures of the two of us together and no one could tell that they're mentally ill. I whitewash our relationship to our friends and family as a happy, functional one because her physical beauty serves as a perfect eye-candy accessory to my mediocre existence. I'm just glad that she doesn't have any physical disabilities, because then people would assume that I couldn't do any better than a deformed defective life support system for a uterus. But because my bipolar schizophrenic autistic girlfriend LOOKS pretty, I have social proof that my own existence is worthwhile and can use it to my advantage in social situations.
>>
>>36122939
>that pic
Uh...
>mentally ill faggots
>mentally ill girls
Pick one.
>>
>>36122897
>Kennedi Cotarelo
Sad. I'd like to see her videos. Did she look normal?
>>
>>36119953
I knew one. Don't know what she had exactly, but she was definitely insane.

>always drinking, smoking weed, and popping xanax
>absolutely terrified of the dark, has vivid demon hallucinations
>thinks the hallucinations are real
>once called me in a panic saying there was a UFO above her house (it was just a star)
>accidentally almost killed a guy on a motorcycle by slowly running him over at a red light

Never saw her after that last one. She went to jail and then started doing NA meetings. Obviously the drugs were fucking up her life but there had to be a mental illness element to it too
>>
>>36123013
she just looked and sounded like a random little girl
>>
>>36120465
>>36120688
Mental illnesses make you weak. Men want to protect and care for weak women. It's either no detriment, or even makes them more attractive. On the other hand almost no one wants a weak man.
>>
>>36122897
>Do you have autism?
>Yes but not like those posers, mines the real deal, like this wikipedia copypaste.
>Selfposting stacey.

real autist here, diagnosed before memes, terrible to see this kind of stuff. there arre social signalling subtleties in her photos and things that i did not learn about until i was 25+, yet she is doing them younger than 18
>>
>>36123166
>social signalling subtleties in her photos
Such as?
>things that i did not learn about until i was 25+
Such as?
>>
>>36120532
this
is original, as comments go
>>
>>36119953
I know a mentally ill girl, met her at a psych ward. Has depression and schizophrenia.
Theres honestly less personality than youd expect, but then again i am the same.
However i thought that in a way depression attributed to my knowledge on various topics, because i was at home more reading stuff.
This girl, no knowledge about anything outside of school. Pretty sad, couldnt even talk to her properly.
Shed always message me first, but shed always reply with 1 word answers even though i carefully plan out what i say, in a way that she has something to say, but nothing.
>>
>>36124311
Did not she show a lot of facial expressions and exposed her emotions?
>>
>>36124529
Shed laugh at funny stuff and shed like express emotion during debates or talks about topics where emotion shouldnt be talked about, but she had no interests, she did draw but she didnt have any visions of what to draw or any ideas, she just copied stuff she saw.
I mean we were both on anti psychotics and anti depressants so that could have attributed to it.
>>
>>36124670
I am very apathetic and do not show emotions. I think I should have some problem

Someone offends me and I think logically, I do not get nervous. Unless somebody punches or starts to offend me constantly.

Or I may have acquired it from so much staying on the PC
>>
File: ayy.jpg (208KB, 959x960px) Image search: [Google]
ayy.jpg
208KB, 959x960px
My neighbor has schizophrenia.
>>
>>36124799
Same. I am very apathetic aswell, infact women that have talked to me, and my friends too, always tell me that i act like a robot and without emotion. One girl told me i act like an actor.

But emotions are not the only thing that create a personality
>>
File: haa.jpg (43KB, 425x424px) Image search: [Google]
haa.jpg
43KB, 425x424px
I've been hospitalized several times

Ask me anything silly boys
>>
>>36119953
I know a lot of them, they are usually pretty cute.
>>
>>36126075
Was there a girl next door?

I was hospitalized, but for a surgery, and they put an 8/10 14-year-old girl next to me (I was about 17) in the same room. I was naked and she was also naked, but when she got up I always turned and closed my eyes so I did not see her naked.
>>
File: tS6gb19.gif (947KB, 164x188px) Image search: [Google]
tS6gb19.gif
947KB, 164x188px
>tfw no qt mentally ill NEET grill to bring along with me all over the country so she can enjoy meeting new people then leaving before they ever realize she's mentally ill
It'd be like an MMORPG where she could play a lv. 25 normie and just fuck with the NPCs and sidequests.
>>
>>36122271
You're living the dream, barryposter.
>>
>>36126075
hey me too anon, twice in the past few months

who else here been institutionalized?
Thread posts: 108
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.