[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone else still supporting Trump? I'm not sure what's

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 97
Thread images: 15

File: blog_trump_belt_0.gif (1MB, 407x298px) Image search: [Google]
blog_trump_belt_0.gif
1MB, 407x298px
Anyone else still supporting Trump?

I'm not sure what's happening over at /pol/ (it's probably shills pretending to jump ship or something), but I'm still 100% with him.
>>
Best case scenario, he fucks up America.

Worse case scenario, America becomes more isolationist.

Literally can not go wrong.
>>
>>36119896
He went back on his word is what's happening. Many of his voters supported him for being anti-interventionist, but now he wants to overthrow Assad instead of working with Russia?

/pol/ is done with Trump because he betrayed his supporters and America
>>
He fucking betrayed us on Syria and hadn't come through on most of his promises other than TPP

He was good for triggering liberals and showing the establishment we hate them

Thats it
>>
Yeah. I don't like this decision because we don't need more neocon wars for Israel and "nation-building" adventures in some sandnigger hovel. We've seen how badly it ends. Every single time. Afghanistan 1980s, Gulf War, Iraq, this. When has this world police bullshit ever worked since WWII?

I'm not going to abandon ship this early though. It's like 3 months in. As long as he delivers on his promises of putting this country's workers first I'm OK.
>>
File: 1489691639963.png (240KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1489691639963.png
240KB, 800x600px
even /pol/ can't hide their shame and regret anymore

only people still on the trump train are those weirdos who unironically call him daddy
>>
>>36119896
back to r/the_donald
>>
I don't approve him of his $48,000,000 million dollar tax payer dollars to fire 59 tomahawk missiles into sandland.

I never did support him from the beginning so this is weird to see what he's doing.
>>
I don't think so trumpkiddie, this is a pro-Hillary board.
>>
File: trump-gun.gif (2MB, 420x230px) Image search: [Google]
trump-gun.gif
2MB, 420x230px
>>36119975
Well, he also literally said he'll bomb the shit out of ISIS and guess what, they're in Syria.

He did nothing wrong.

Also Russians are stupid as usual, now they're claiming they have had control in Syria since 2015, but that clearly isn't the case.

Also, leftists have cognitive dissonance, first they're saying "omg, those poor children and wymin in Syria, someone save them" vs "how dare Trump launch an airstrike on them, he has small hands xD"
>>
File: C21E8g7W8AQGOgt.png (217KB, 804x732px) Image search: [Google]
C21E8g7W8AQGOgt.png
217KB, 804x732px
>>36120057
This, she was the NEETbux candidate and our rightful queen.
>>
>>36119975
You can't work with Russia and Putin if you don't show strenght and if you don't have leverage.
He has not overthrown Assad yet, it's just a strike to send a message, don't jump to conclusions. Assad used chemical weapons because he wanted to test Trump and because he doesn't want a better relation between the US and Russia since it would put him in danger.
>>
>>36120059
He bombed ASSAD U DUMB FUCK

The guy killing ISIS

Who is heavily backed by Iran and Russia

This is needless conflict done without a vote and it will only lead to americans dying
>>
You know he's only been in office for less than 100 days. Things haven't been easy especially considering how congress is fighting every step of the way. Also Assad committed war crimes against his own people. Chemical weapons became illegal after WWI and like it or not, no matter how much we want to stay out of foreign affairs, America is still the freedom police and there are things we can't avoid.
>>
>>36120130
>America is still the freedom police and there are things we can't avoid.

Nu-/pol/cucks like u are ruining this site and conservatism in general
>>
>>36120059
He didn't just bomb Syria. He bombed an airbase owned by Assad (which the terrorists promptly took over), then in his speech he called him a horrible monster and called on First World nations to help remove Assad.

Trump could hardly have done anything worse. America's done with him.
>>
>>36120112
>it's just a strike to send a message
This. It's to show who's the fucking boss around and that there's a new administration that isn't like previous one full of pussies.
>>
File: truuuuuuu.gif (1001KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
truuuuuuu.gif
1001KB, 640x480px
>>36120059
>Well, he also literally said he'll bomb the shit out of ISIS

>says he'll bomb ISIS
>bombs the people who are fighting ISIS
>>
File: 1491174819567.jpg (800KB, 1000x1001px) Image search: [Google]
1491174819567.jpg
800KB, 1000x1001px
>/r9k/ is now a more pro-Trump board than /pol/
>/r9k/ now has more black people hate threads than /pol/

we did it guys
>>
>>36120166
Yeah we have to show the world that we are the world police and we will send our men to die for meaningless scraps of land
>>
>>36120180
>trumptards getting btfo
>still claims victory

lmao completely delusional
>>
>>36120112
>going against Russian interests before even attacking terrorists

Stop the mental gymnastics
>>
I don't understand what the problem is.

It was under the condition that Assad gives up all his chemical warfare to Russia that the US wouldn't strike.

Then that shitheel gases some children and Trump retaliates.

If there is evidence that proves it wasn't the Syrian government behind that incident then I would consider things differently, but for now Trump did nothing wrong.
>>
>>36120130
>like it or not, no matter how much we want to stay out of foreign affairs, America is still the freedom police

Fuck off we need to stop playing the world police. Trump was elected because he was supposedly ANTI-interventionalist and he's gone back on his word.
>>
>>36120217
>Then that shitheel gases some children and Trump retaliates.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f42SDfT4eT8

https://twitter.com/Cernovich/status/849840640816893952?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw&ref_url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.politifact.com%2Ftruth-o-meter%2Farticle%2F2017%2Fapr%2F07%2Funproven-online-theories-doubting-syrian-gas-attac%2F
>>
>>36120217
The point is that Trump is getting us involved in foreign affairs needlessly, which he promised he would NOT do.
>>
>>36120197
We didn't send anyone, retard. And it certainly isn't about meaningless scraps of land, it's about getting rid of terrorist. We can't wait on Assad and the Russians do to the job. They've been fighting ISIS since 2011 or something. It's time we show them how to play the fucking game.

You do realize among many other things it's ISIS that caused the migration crisis in Europe, right? There is literally a terrorist attack in Europe every single month or even more frequently.
>>
>>36119896
First strike for me was filling his cabinet with neocohens, Goldman-Sachs and Rothschild pawns.
Second strike was failing to put Saudi Arabia and Pakistan on the travel ban list.
Third strike was axing net neutrality
Third strike was him fully endorsing that abortion of a healthcare repeal.
Fourth strike was him agreeing to axe net neutrality and giving corps the legal right to sell your browsing data to third parties.
Fifth and final strike for me was pulling a Bush Jr./Obama and angling for more terrible regime change in the Middle East.

I feel fucking betrayed.
>>
>>36120130

And the best way to handle that is throwing a bunch of Tomahawks into a single airbase on his own, having not even asked his own American legislature that's dominated by the same party he's part of?

If he wanted to make a freedom police movement, it would be a lot more convincing if it came with a UN symbol on it. As it is, it really smacks more of "I'm doing terribly in approval ratings and just generally being president, I'll distract everyone with a war. That'll get 'em to rally around me."
>>
>>36120166
Are you joking? Obama did THE EXACT SAME THING with Iraq that Trump just did to Syria.

Open your eyes.
>>
>>36120282
Us getting involved in the region caused ISIS u dumb conservacuck

We will be sending people in based on what the US ambassador said

And Russia is rightfully seeing this ass aggression

The air strike did nothing and the base is now operational

Great fuckin job
>>
>>36120338
Obama pulling out of Iraq the way he did is the reason Isis is around. Trump bombing Syria did pretty much nothing and actually was just sending a message.
>>
>>36120166
Obama has being bombing them forever and Hillary wanted a Special Ops war

Although Obama at least asked for approval (Can't believe I'm praising that fucker)

This is EXACTLY what we didn't want
>>
>>36119896
I still support him. I also don't think this is him going back on his word. He's showing the world that we're not afraid to take action.
>>
>>36120367
Bush getting involved in Irag is why ISIS is around

We should never get involved in foreign affairs unless we are directly threatened

Our tax money is for us not Israel or Iraq
>>
File: thumbs up.jpg (18KB, 300x265px) Image search: [Google]
thumbs up.jpg
18KB, 300x265px
I'm incredibly proud that most of us are rightfully calling Trump out on this shit. It was getting to the point where I was beginning to think there were people who would defend him to the ends of the Earth but this has convinced me that we actually have standards and principles.
>>
>>36120447
He genuinely did nothing wrong tho.
>>
>>36120261
We were already involved.
>>
>>36120381
Agree. The Syria airstrike was a message saying we're here, count on us.
>>
>>36120381
He is going back on his word. He said he would not get America involved in foreign conflicts needlessly, yet that's exactly what he's done.

He criticised Obama for the exact same thing that's he's just done in Syria.
>>
>>36120491
Yeah and he campaigned on getting us out

How the fuck do you not get this
>>
>>36120491
That's not the point. The point is that he stood on an anti-interventionist platform and he's not sticking to that.
>>
>>36120209
I'm not american and i didn't vote for Trump. Also didn't want him to be an isolationist. I'm not doing any mental gymnastics.
Putin is a man of conflict, if you want to deal with him then you must show strenght. He will crush you if you bend over for him. Assad doesn't give a fuck about terrorists, he just doesn't want to lose power. He had many occasions to ge the fuck out alive but he didn't. He has a big responsability for the mess that Syria is today and believe me, the current situation advantages him greatly and he doesn't want ISIS to go away.
Pretty sure that Putin is pissed off by Assad since these chemical attacks are an embarassment for Russia. There's a window for negotiation.
>>
>>36120498
I don't like having anything to do with the Middle East but we were already involved. We had to do something. It was either take action or show the world we condone Assads actions.
>>
>>36120285

To me the question is why you expected anything different from him. I know he talked a real good game, but his entire background is that of the type of spoiled plutocrat that's ruining politics in this country to start with; it seemed obvious to me from the start that his rhetoric could not be trusted in any sense, certainly not any more than Hillary's could. Actually, slightly less, because Clinton at least seemed somewhat wary of being too obvious a hypocrite and Trump didn't seem worried at all about anything.

I mean, I totally get really wanting change, I do too, we all do pretty much, I just don't see how Trump ever seemed like a realistic way to do that.
>>
>>36120531
Why would he get out of his county which has all other countries on it's side in war with terrorism?
>>
>>36120558
>It was either take action or show the world we condone Assads actions.

War crimes are done every day

Are we going to attack every dictator on earth?

Or just the ones with strategic locations
>>
>>36120558
Do you have any proof that Assad did this? Maybe he should have waited for expertise or something?
>>
>>36120587
all these countries wanted hime gone at the beginning of the conflict and he was given a change to get out before it got too bad. Most of them still want him gone now because they believe that you will never fix Syria if he's still there. He's like cholera for his people now since he butchered them, and that's why there are so many radicals.
They fight terrorism but they're not on Assad's side. Russia and Iran are on his side. Pretty much all of Europe and the US are against him even if they do fight terrorism in Syria.
Putin wants him gone as well in the future but he needs him for now because he wants to protect his influence in the region.
>>
>>36120608
I'm not saying that. I'm saying that we're already involved in Syria and we can't just leave. It's about showing our allies that we won't just abandon them.
>>
/pol/ is always getting astro-turfed, even worse than this board, and it is always paranoid. it's no different.

i am done with him though. i supported the SAA before Trump, and now that the election is over, MAGA philosophy and the president are not mutually assured.

I do not want us to be Al Qaeda's air force so that the last remaining Christian/Assyrian/Secular villages in that country get to feature in a new round of execution vids. That is my red line.
>>
>>36120699
No and l'm not so sure Assad did it but that's the current narrative.
>>
I still like him, but I've been rooting for him before the primaries so it would take more than a couple memes and whiny sjws to change that. Fuck the middle east, I really don't give a shit. I hate it hurt putin's feelings but I guess that was as much a play to make it look like they aren't butt buddies as it was anything.
>>
>>36120447

>bawww
>muh terrorist rights

Fuck those guys. They aren't American or NATO so who gives a shit?
>>
I like Trump's ideas and policies however he is still a defender of the Jewnited States of Jewmerica.
>>
>>36119896
I'm a britbong so I didn't vote or w/e but I liked him a lot until he started slinging missiles and now I don't.

Doesn't make shariablue and hillary any less fucked up though. They've done much, much worse to the world so far.
>>
>>36120978
No surprise there, son-in-law is a Jew and daughter is convert Jew.

And he is still compared to Hitler by leftists.
>>
File: trump cuck.jpg (51KB, 700x335px) Image search: [Google]
trump cuck.jpg
51KB, 700x335px
4 more years of this retarded bullshit
>>
I'm finding this shit hilarious. I hope Putin eventually just fucking walks into the White House and sits down in the oval office.
>>
Yes and I think he handled the Syria thing fine. Bombed an airfield, very small number of casualties (or none depending on your source), gave advance warning to Russia. Most countries are either neutral or supportive of his action. I thought it was well done.
>>
>>36120608

US has vested interest in ongoing conflict in Syria because of stated plans to take out ISIS. It was no random choice of country,.
>>
>>36121093
>Trudeau came in support of this
No, Trump fucked up.
>>
>>36119896
Trump is a moron and I never supported him

You're all retarded
>>
>>36119896
Please kill yourself you fucking retard

Original damn comment
>>
>>36121138
Yes and we should kill those that want to help us in this fight like Assad a secular leader
>>
File: 1491675901576.jpg (71KB, 632x667px) Image search: [Google]
1491675901576.jpg
71KB, 632x667px
>>36121046
but at least we got doze liberal tears
>>
>>36120381
>>36120496
>He's showing the world that we're not afraid to take action
No. Stop this shitty rationalization. It was uncalled violation after a false flag.

I didn't see US dropping bombs on Israel because Palestinian children died.
>>
/pol/ack here

still 100% with him
>>
>>36121563
Why would the US drop bombs on its most important ally?
>>
>>36121563
The current narrative is that Assad gassed children so that's what you have to go by. It doesn't matter if it was a false flag because that's not what's being reported. This is the president of the USA retaliating after the evil dictator Assad gassed children.
>>
Its JARED KUSHNERS White house now
>>
>>36121629
US is Israels most important ally. Not the other way around.

And talking about political messages. You've heard Assad. He said that he will answer bombing Israel if America bombs them.
>>
>>36121669
>The current narrative is that Assad gassed children so that's what you have to go by
NO? Are you retarded? If she accuses you of rape you just go with it because she set the narrative?
There are consequences and you know that Trump has absolutely no concerns with what media has to say.
>>
>>36120011
>Yeah. I don't like this decision because we don't need more neocon wars for Israel and "nation-building" adventures in some sandnigger hovel. We've seen how badly it ends. Every single time. Afghanistan 1980s, Gulf War, Iraq, this. When has this world police bullshit ever worked since WWII?
>implying the republican party would change
>falling for /our guy/ bullshit
how fucking dumb can you be
>>
File: jared-kushner.jpg (327KB, 1440x960px) Image search: [Google]
jared-kushner.jpg
327KB, 1440x960px
>>36121675
Jared a CUTE!

A CUTE!
>>
>>36121740
I'm talking about how things actually work, anon. I personally don't think Assad did anything but that's not what's being reported, so the president can't just that it's a false flag and then bomb Israel.
>>
>>36119896
Trump is doing what he said he was going to do. If he wanted to be a strong leader for America he's going to prove it. People just expected a strong relation with Russia and Trump would submit to Putin's take on Assad.
>>
>>36121823
No. He should stay the fuck away from it and let's UN investigate. If Assad did use chemical weapons they could just put the boots in and wipe him out.

But how they act? Like they literally know that it was stagged. They use initial shock of muh photos of dead children just to exploit every advantage they can.
Why? Because Assad is wining. They bombed highly strategic target that was instantly followed by the "rebel" offensive. It was all planed and orchestrated.
>>
>>36121913
>If Assad did use chemical weapons they could just put the boots in and wipe him out.
Who? The UN? Are you kidding?
>>
wew this is the cherry on top of what was the election mess. now /pol/fags are ripping each other apart as their dream candidate implodes.
>>
>>36121930
I was digging trough some papers. If UN reaches conclusion they can send a mission.
Now to "enforce" you don't necessarily need a war if you can just overwhelm them and assassinate the head. Still it would mark his demise.
>>
File: redditqueers.jpg (209KB, 1078x389px) Image search: [Google]
redditqueers.jpg
209KB, 1078x389px
I'm still with him, but he better have a pretty damn good explanation for this sudden establishment cuckoldry. I think the syria bombing was to make everyone know he's not "putins puppet", and also to show of to Xi, who was visiting him when it happened, as well as to get his enemies on his side more or less. This will get his approval ratings up with the cuckservatives and liberal retards, but not scare away his followers. He never actually killed anyone in the strikes, he just damaged an airport, and then posted that weird tweet. i think it was a message.

>>36122025
>implying
pol is still with him, it's just the shills that have always been there taking advantage of the situation, which has never actually worked anyways.
>>
>>36121930
the attack was a false flag

>>36122095
the UN never does anything.
>>
>>36122640
The attack got real consequences.

The UN never does anything.
>>
>>36122640
>>36122690
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2011_military_intervention_in_Libya
Not the only one. His is more than aware of what happened. And they blamed chemical attacks on Gadaffi too.
But I'm pretty sure he was capable of doing something like this.
>>
File: image.png (158KB, 595x605px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
158KB, 595x605px
>>36119896
>what happened at politics is serious internet bzns?
Trump bombed le based barrel bomb man and now /pol/ is sperging out because genocide is cool when you're a 19 year old fedora
>>
>>36121145
>>36121189
butthurt libtard kek
>>
>>36120608
> War crimes are done every day

>Are we going to attack every dictator on earth?

>Or just the ones with strategic locations

Just the ones with strategic locations, just the ones that effect America's interests; that's what "America First" means, dipshit.
For the record this isn't a commentary on the recent strike in anyway but your statement was bad and you should feel bad.
>>
I hope Putin nukes us all and ends my miserable life. The west has degenerated so much that I believe we need a reset.
>>
File: 1488171016729.png (71KB, 378x357px) Image search: [Google]
1488171016729.png
71KB, 378x357px
>>36119896
>it's probably shills pretending to jump ship or something
>probably
>thinks there's even a chance that it's not shills
>>
File: 1489334681520.png (474KB, 1440x2046px) Image search: [Google]
1489334681520.png
474KB, 1440x2046px
>>36121481
>Lost so hard, they have to make every minor thing appear as though it's world destroying, in an attempt to salvage their shattered ego's at losing so badly.
Also, they won't be coming back from the loss, which makes it a lot funnier to watch them sperg out.
>>
>>36123591
Implying Putin cares enough about you to nuke you.
>>
>>36123870
I live in Cali. I want him and Kim Jong Un to send nukes here
>>
>>36123905
Radiation from Fukushima will get you first.

Slow and painful death it is.
>>
File: Trump on Syria.jpg (338KB, 500x835px) Image search: [Google]
Trump on Syria.jpg
338KB, 500x835px
>>36119896
>Being 100% with anyone
>Unironically being this naive
People like you are why our politicians are always shit. You owe loyalty to your nation and your people. You express this loyalty by holding every fucking politician to account. Pay attention to their actions, constantly reevaluate their worthiness as new evidence emerges then HOLD THEM TO ACCOUNT IF THEY ARE FOUND WANTING

Maybe Trump was playing some 44d chess where he gets to posture for China while undercutting the RussianPuppet narrative but we don't know that for sure. And I'd be concerned about the GoldmanSachs/Soros influence in his cabinet, his failure to stem immigration and the influence of Kushner. To trust him just because he made some appealing promises during the election campaign is beyond retarded.
>>
>>36120250

you get your news from info wars .
>>
>>36120574

many trump supporters assumed that because the establishment hated him , he was a good guy . when in truth it was because he was a reprehensible piece of shit who is hated by anyone .
Thread posts: 97
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.