[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have you ever had this weird feeling when you finally fully understand

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 6

Have you ever had this weird feeling when you finally fully understand that a person you're talking to is not a virgin? Like when you understand it not only with your mind, but also with your heart, and it makes you feel bad and guilty somehow? This feeling makes family meetings very awkward to me.
>>
just don't brag about what your sex life, and I won't be disgusted by you.
>>
File: Drawing_175208.jpg (17KB, 480x637px) Image search: [Google]
Drawing_175208.jpg
17KB, 480x637px
>>36119621
>talk to an anonymous on /r9k/
>he's no more a virgin
>feel-betray.bad
>he's trying to justify he's "depression"
>finally ignore him to not get angry
>>
>>36119653
Does havind a kid counts as "bragging about your sex life"? I mean, you let people know that you have sex and are capable of impregnating/being impregnated.
>>
>>36119791
no by bragging I mean, telling me about who you are fucking, about the size of the cock you are taking, etc etc just don't be a hoe
>>
File: 1491265378058.jpg (123KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1491265378058.jpg
123KB, 1000x1000px
>>36119621
I know this feel too well, most girls I talk to or play games with arent virgins and while they dont usually talk about it, it still bugs me. I have one that does like to talk about it alot and I always try to move the conversation away and if I cant I just go offline and pretend I fell asleep. Its such a virgin autist thing to feel but it effects me so much I cant stand it, a mixture of sadness and anger in just the right amount to make me feel like a garbage can
>>
>>36119676
Yo.
He stuck his dick in another person.

He is no longer capable of being mentally tormented and anguished.

Im a virgin, but wtf is your malfunction?
>>
>>36120046
I don't know that feel.
But I would circumvent convos by creatingba Lutheran pastor mindset.

Make her feel bad for speaking sexually on a simulated high ground.

Dirvert autism into pious prude.
>>
>>36120046
>most girls I talk to or play games with arent virgins
How do you know it?
>>
>>36119621
Basically everyone over the age of 17 is not a virgin. You really shouldn't have to reach a point, it's a default assumption unless there's something wrong with them. It's like how basically everyone over 20 can drive, or everyone over 25 has a job.
>>
>>36120081
>have qt gf
>lose virginity to each other
>break up

really how does this qualify as being mentally tormented and anguished?

the fact you were able to get that kind of intimacy with another person, just puts you on a whole different plane as us robots
>>
>>36120179
That's why it feels so weird. Sometimes I just see a person walking down the street and think about it. They've probably kissed. They've probably had sex. It feels a bit uncomfortable, you know. Especially if I know this person well.
>>
>>36119621
I assume all adults around are not virgins because well how easy it is to get laid when you are a teenager.
>>
>>36120081
>Im a virgin, but wtf is your malfunction?
Broking English, unfortunately..
>>
>>36120223
But what if you just hired a hooker to fuck you? Or ths "qt gf" turned out to be a biggest bitch possible?
>>
File: 1490309512282.jpg (35KB, 300x360px) Image search: [Google]
1490309512282.jpg
35KB, 300x360px
>>36120179
It's not normal to be a 24 yr old virgin?
>>
>>36120780
I think so, even though I was born when my parents were 24. Sometimes I want to ask them at what age did they first have sex, but that would be too embarassing for all of us.
>>
>>36120859
Fuck, my reading skills are too poor. Being a 24 yo virgin is ok.
>>
>>36119621
Yes, it feels weird for me. When I find out about someone that has had more than five sexual encounters something inside me makes me feel kind of disgusted. If the person is with someone they love and in a serious relationship in where they lost their virginity it doesn't feel bad at all, just kind of akward. But if meet someone who is single and tells me that they've had sex it feels wrong for some reason.
>>
>>36119621
I do not speak with non virgins. EVER. I simply can not do it. They do not exist to me.
>>
>>36120967
Is it the first question you ask a person? "Are you a virgin?"
>>
File: 1445758588860.png (193KB, 559x558px) Image search: [Google]
1445758588860.png
193KB, 559x558px
>your autistic online gamer buddy mentions he has sex and hookups
>tfw you just know he's not lying and it shatters the sense of solidarity between you
>>
>>36120223

Let me drop some acid for this one.

>have qt gf
At no point did I mention gee eff girlfriend nothing.

I said penis in person, girl dude maybe penis in you.

That does not even.

Listen to me for a second.
Enter my white room.
My vaccum.

Its just you and me yeah?
I dont like faggy role playing.
Its out of my character but this is important.

Enter my room guy.
Right now.
>>
>>36120270
Said What now?
>>
>>36120780

No, not even remotely. Even in countries like Japan, which are known to be prudish, the average person loses their virginity at 19 or 20. In the US, it's 17 or 18. In the rest of the developed world, it's like 16, and in the 3rd world it's like 12-14 because there are no seriously enforced rules about fucking kids (seriously, the age of consent in most of the Middle East is like 8 years old, it's fucked up).
>>
>>36120780
Don't feel so bad. Also, in fact, Japan is having some kind of crisis where a lot of people, women included, are virgins in their fourties, which means that it's not abnormal even for the average person to be a virgin in their mid twenties. Russian women are also known for being virgins until marriage, this obviously doesn't apply to all cases, but it's true that it's not uncommon to meet girls in their mid twenties that are virgins in Russia
>>
>>36120179
I disagree with this and think saving your virginity for the right person is important and will ultimately bring you more happiness - if you let yourself be happy. So many anons here actively ruin their own happiness and it makes me sad.
>>
>>36121021
Is everything fine? Should I call an ambulance?
>>
>>36120264
>tfw homeschooled and only leaves the house to walk dog and go to grocery store

>>36120780
If it takes you 15 years to find the one, then 15 is the age for you. If it takes 30 years to find the one you love and who loves you and is meant for you, than 30 is the normal age for you.
Everyone's life is personal anon, and you can never be happy if you always want to live other's lives
>>
>>36121350
>is meant for you
Do you really believe in this?
>>
>>36119621
Actually I have. Being of age but having never been that intimate with a person I think adds to the trait of social awkwardness. From another perspective it's like speaking to someone who is unpure.
>>
>>36121335
Im back.
Are you in the room with me?
>>
>>36120127

Because they're females? That's basically a given mate. Even the fat, sad, and lonely ones fuck at least once.
>>
>>36121571
No, I'm browsing /hm/. Do you need anything from me?
>>
>>36121350

Back to tumblr mate. He asked "is it normal?" And statistically speaking the answer is "of course not".

You could have said something along the lines of "don't feel pressured to b normal its dumb" or literally anything short to lying to his face.
>>
>>36121640
You arent who I was orig replying to are you?
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.