[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

be honest /r9k, / would you date a non-virgin girl if she was

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 86
Thread images: 17

File: aa4.jpg (27KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
aa4.jpg
27KB, 499x499px
be honest /r9k, / would you date a non-virgin girl if she was interested in you or you would reject her because of the purity meme?
>>
>>36118875
I'd date a girl even if she was a 4/10 if she likes anime, video games, and especially the same music I like (Indie and sad boi stuff mainly), I'm *really* romantic and fall n love at the drop of a hat, sadly no one is interested kek
>>
>>36119002
ps I don't care about her past either, whether nudes or videos, just as long as she completely breaks contact with any person she's ever been intimate with... I just wanna be with someone interesting, so we can be lonely together if that makes sense
>>
File: 1475896228589.png (200KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1475896228589.png
200KB, 400x400px
No deal, a woman who's given herself to another person can never truly love you, can never truly be intimate with you.
>>
>>36119156
not true at all

damn origami
>>
>>36118875
Reject. If I won't eventually marry her the relationship would be a waste of time and effort. I'd take the confidence boost from her being interested in me and try to find a virgin instead.
>>
This question essentially boils down to "do you want to die a virgin or not?"
>>
>>36119156
If you aren't chad I hope you'll have fun being a khv for the rest of your life
>>
>>36119259
>>36119351
That's preferable to settling for a non-virgin.
>>
>>36119259
I'm a 28 year old khv. I had girls show interest in me in my early 20s, but none of them were virgins so I rejected them. It just did not seem fair and I was convinced the right girl would come sometime. All I am left with now is single mothers and desperate women. I regret my fucking life.
>>
If I find her attractive and she's somewhat intelligent/interesting, I wouldn't care even if she got bukkakke'd by a dozen mandingos. I have flaws that are far, far worse.
>>
It literally doesn't matter if a girl is a virgin or not. As long as she's clean and she doesn't cheat, who gives a fuck? Honestly I prefer a girl who at least knows what she's doing in bed. I've been with virgins who lied about having experience and non-virgins who lied about being virgins. It's all dumb shit if you ask me.
>>
>>36119741
Of course Chad has this mindset. And we're talking about dating, not just fucking. Retard.
>>
>>36118875
Already did, multiple times. Because the purity meme is fucking retarded bullshit betas tell themselves so they can hide away instead of facing possible rejection due to being a virgin or getting made fun of, when in reality most people honestly don't give a fuck. Fucking actual virgins when you aren't a virgin is one of the worst things.
>>
>>36118875

It depends on how many partners she's had and what sort of relationship she had with them. If it's only a couple in the context of a committed relationship, I can accept that. But someone who has multiple casual partners isn't going to work for me
>>
File: 1489757565198.jpg (195KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1489757565198.jpg
195KB, 1080x1080px
>>36119779
>and she doesn't cheat
I wouldn't have included this caveat if I was only talking about fucking, dumbass. I'm not Chad, I'm an autistic dicklet like everyone else on this board. I have been blessed with good height and decent aesthetics so that explains how I get laid, but the autism and small dick is why my girlfriends don't stick around for very long.
>>
File: 1487918072972.jpg (36KB, 400x422px) Image search: [Google]
1487918072972.jpg
36KB, 400x422px
>>36119779
your autism is real.
>>
Virginity is overrated, wouldn't even care much if she was a slut at a point as long as she is clean of health and got over it. which they seldom if ever do
>>
>>36120122
>implying guys ever get over their exes either
>>
>>36120258
fucking roastie stop being bitter over Chad.
>>
>>36118875
I don't give two fucks about virginity.
I care about modesty and respectfulness.
so yes I would date a non-virgin,
>>
>>36120290
this board is full of posts every day from guys still butthurt over girls they never had the balls to ask out back in fucking middle school
>>
>>36119995
>those legs

You really aren't Chad, are you?
>>
>>36120258
>being a woman

Muted
>>
>>36120439
I didn't even notice that until you pointed it out. She must have an ass like a trucker lol. Time to delete that one from the ol' wank bank
>>
>>36120258
>get over someone
>get over fucking every dick in range
There is some difference in there
>>
>>36120290
>>36120467
>>36120481
Touched a nerve, did i? I'm not a woman nor do I understand the point you're all trying to make.
>>
>>36120566
You pointed out their hypocrisy (or maybe got them triggered because they don't have any exes to get over), so they went into 'robot defense mode' which consists of making stupid assumptions about the nature and motivation of the poster and spewing a bunch of memes and buzzwords.
>>
Why would I want a nonvirgin just because she's interested in me? Sluts are trash, I'm not about to pick one up that just fell off the cock carousel and the cum hasn't even dried. Virgins only. The rest or for fuck and chuck.
>>
>>36120683

>> The day I was born was the fist and last time that I will ever have contact with a vagina, so I might as well act all high and mighty about it and try to make other people feel bad about not being failures as men.
>>
>>36120770

Only one maymay arrow is needed for your projecting. Did you take your medicine today? You seem awfully upset at the idea of someone having basic standards.
>>
File: 65472856.jpg (39KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
65472856.jpg
39KB, 400x300px
>>36120891
>accusing that guy of projecting
>>
>>36120683
>The rest or for fuck and chuck
what did he mean by this
>>
>>36120566
I said I would not mind a slut that stopped riding dick, aside from mine.
You complain that males do not get over exgf.

You might have touched a nerve but if you did it was the one connected to your reading comprehension.
>>
>>36120985
You do not mind a slut because you are not a virgin. I think it's fair for a virgin to want a virgin.
>>
>>36121020
past a certain age that's just unrealistic, unless you have really low standards
>>
>>36118875
Yes.

I have a small penis and i KNOW sex will be traumatizing for me, be it rejection or cheating. I'm still trying to accept that sex is probably not gonna be part of my life.
>>
>>36120891

The summer after I graduated from high school, I had a job repairing lift station pumps; and in all the time I worked that job, I never saw anything even remotely as full of shit as you robots who act like you're virgins because you want to be.
>>
date =/= marry

that said this is a "dilemma" i won't have to face at any point in life
>>
>>36119002
This.

If she's not a registered murderer/sex offender or a total fuckwit in my eyes than why not.

Currently falling for a cute little ''dense'' girl who studies like 15 times more than me yet gets lower/the same grades. She has asked for me help her with Physics this Tuesday. I'm anxious as fuck.

At least I'm a daring-ass guy who has no fear of romanticizing the shit out of our study session, which is nice.

Jokes aside, I think she's into me too, but she's way too preocuppied with the fact that she's getting fucked by the tests.

TL;DR: If you love her then heck, why not?

PS: If it her cherry got popped by a BBC then ignore everything I said before, ignore her, and move on.
>>
>>36121020
>I think it's fair for a virgin to want a virgin.
It is also a really romantic and stupid thing to want imo.
I did have sex with virgins, and once was one too. It is awkward enough with just ONE person being afraid, not quite knowing what to do and generally close to falling apart from not wanting to do anything wrong.
With two? Be careful what you wish for
>>
>>36118875
Depends on a few things
>her age
>how many guys she has slept with
>her view of sex
>age she lost her virginity
>if she makes up for not being a virgin
>>
>>36119074
>so we can be lonely together if that makes sense

Not only does that make sense, but I spent over two decades wanting that, and thinking of it in exactly those words.
>>
>>36119829
There is nothing wrong with dating a non-pure girl, the problem is marrying or commiting to one.
I suppose you would do it to have kids but that would be a compromise. Far from ideal.
>>
I have no interest in going after 14 year olds so I don't really have a choice.
>>
>>36122538
>implying marrying a virgin is ideal
a lot of girls that waited until marriage regretted it later because they wanted to explore different things with different guys. sex with their husbands was disappointing as they found out they were not sexually compatible. a non-pure girl can commit, some wont but some will, but it does not imply that all virgin will too.
>>
>>36122772

That is way too calm, rational, and truthful to be posted on /r9k/, sir.
>>
>>36122772
>a lot of girls that waited until marriage regretted it later because they wanted to explore different things with different guys. sex with their husbands was disappointing as they found out they were not sexually compatible.

We are considering it from the male's perspective here, don't be stupid.
Girls don't really know what they want, their desire is just a product of their hivemind thinking. It's much better for them to only have one guy because it's easier to pair-bond. Multiple partners will make her less valueble and dissensitize her for intimacy.
As a man you don't want a woman who 'explored".

>non-pure girl can commit,
Commit is not the problem, the problem is the baggage that comes with it. For a man that would be dragging a liability into his life. It's much more advantageous to just fuck them while they are available and then let others have their turn.
>>
>>36122922
lmao its 2017 no girl has just one guy, they end up getting curious and leave anyways. my point is that this is no longer realistic because of the modern culture that brain washed women.
>>
File: IMG_1651.jpg (111KB, 1050x1051px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1651.jpg
111KB, 1050x1051px
>>36118875
>tfw religious virgin
>tfw going to marry my shy sweet gf that's been saving herself for me
>>
File: tumblr_o5i8e2X6B41r615eio2_1280.jpg (240KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o5i8e2X6B41r615eio2_1280.jpg
240KB, 768x1024px
>>36118875
i'd rather date a non-virgin than a virgin. never could see that supposed value of virginity. it must be the biggest meme in the world
>>
>>36123033
>lmao its 2017 no girl has just one guy, they end up getting curious and leave anyways
factually wrong. conservative women that decide to save themselves for mariage are less likely to end up divorced
>>
>>36123033
Thats why i said you ONLY commit if you want to have kids, otherwise there's no point to it.
>>
>>36123168
that is true. they will not divorce but that does not mean they are happy in their marriages because of the lack of sexual compatibility with there partners
>>
>>36118875

>All this obsession with virgins

Ever had sex with a virgin? Does vaginal blood all over your sheets after 15 seconds of awkward sex sound appealing to you? Because that's what you get with a virgin.
>>
File: 1467721809575.jpg (47KB, 600x396px) Image search: [Google]
1467721809575.jpg
47KB, 600x396px
>>36118875
I could give two shits as long as she cares for me, is a friend and shares some of my interests.
>>
>being a virgin = being a failure of a man
idiots
no girl > pure girl > 2d girl > unpure girl > 3d girl
>>
>>36123222
You need to be a moron to actually think it's only about the physical aspect of it.
>>
>>36118875

The men on /r9k/ are so starved for female attention, they would unironically date an actual prostitute if she was willing to touch him without grimacing.
>>
>>36123312
>/r9k/ is one person
you don't need to have sex to be happy
>>
File: materspooge.png (162KB, 286x301px) Image search: [Google]
materspooge.png
162KB, 286x301px
>>36118875
Yes I would. Chicks with experience are way better in bed than some virgin that never even laid a finger on her snatch
>>
File: rodge laugh.gif (1MB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
rodge laugh.gif
1MB, 320x180px
>>36118875
Honestly, virgin or not, if any woman were to show interest in me at this point, I would be very suspicious and distrustful of.
>>
>>36119741
>not a virgin

LEAVE, SACREN! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
File: pep7.png (45KB, 303x301px) Image search: [Google]
pep7.png
45KB, 303x301px
>>36123126
Lol lemme guess you fucked her in the ass didn't you, faggot?
>>
>>36123217
Now you are projecting.
This idea that a woman needs to have multiple partners to tell herself she lived her life is a notion of shallow unaccomplished whores.
>>
File: jesushchristy.jpg (49KB, 600x480px) Image search: [Google]
jesushchristy.jpg
49KB, 600x480px
>>36123246
>"would you date a non virgin"
>I want a friend

Holy shit anon...
>>
>>36123418
nope
but I have kissed her on the cheek
>>
>>36123490
>projecting
anon i read this coming from 7 different women that waited
>>
>>36118875
I don't think I even want to date a girl at this point. I remember several posts on this board in the past that said that what separated the real robots from the fake ones was that they preferred robotdom to normiehood, and now I realize that isn't exactly right. A real robot makes the transition between the two.
>>
>>36118875
I wouldn't. Because my insecurities would make the relation implode on it's own. It's for both our sakes. Even if I'm her definition of a 10/10 perfect soulmate for life. I wouldn't. Purely because I'm not her first and could not compare to her past.
>>
File: exde.png (146KB, 302x300px) Image search: [Google]
exde.png
146KB, 302x300px
>>36123567
>have a gf long enough to marry her
>don't even tongue kiss her

get the fuck off of here, you are a fucking disgrace to yourself and everyone who surrounds you. You're not even a normie, you're just an absolute fucking retard, beyond the stupidity levels any chad, stacey, or tyrone could even reach.
>>
>>36118875
Depends how many and how hot, and whether it was a committed monogamous relationship in the past, or her whoring around.

Most I'd be willing to do is a 10/10 with three priors of any nature. 8-9/10 would get two, and 7/10 would get one. Any lower needs to be zero. Ideally I would t have to settle though.
>>
>>36123708
kissing is a slippery slope though
>>
>>36123645
Yeh, who are constantly bombarded with the idea that you need to fuck around in order to find the right person.
They will naturallu convince themselves their partners are not conpatible with them.
It's a "grass is greener on the other side" kind of thing.
>>
Not only am I dating a non-virgin girl, she is black and has a kid so I have more than one meme covered
>>
>>36123768
A slippery slope to what, Actually getting laid? OH HOW FUCKING HORRIBLE!!! Go on your self improvement circlejerk group chats because you CLEARLY do not belong here.
>>
>>36123856
I only live my life according to God anon
no reason to hate on me
>>
>>36118875
depends on the number of guys she slept with. if it was one or two, sure. 3-5 is iffy, but anything above 5 is generally a bad sign.
>>
File: autismus.gif (528KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
autismus.gif
528KB, 480x270px
>>36123849
>black children
tell me the truth, anon, you got cucked didn't you?
>>
>>36123953
I was cucked by god upon conception
>>
File: pee-pee.jpg (11KB, 215x255px) Image search: [Google]
pee-pee.jpg
11KB, 215x255px
>>36124004
poor baby
>>
I would never ever be with a non-virgin, that also means that I will die alone. Sorry, but I respect myself enough to want a woman that's had another man's dick in her mouth and jizz inside her. Dying alone is better than that.

No it's not being unfair and unrealistic, it's my choice like it's a females to ride the cock carousel and deny a man because of his height.
>>
>>36124803

*to not want
>>
>>36124803
You can use them though.
Thats what they are for. The problem is that most guys feel bad for just using a girl for sex. They think it' unfair or that they are a jerk for doing it. But that is not true, it's actually alright to use a girl for sex if she is not a virgin. Commiting to one would atually be interpreted as as charity, because you are giving your assets away for free. Just use them, they are happy, you are happy, everyone is happy. Think of it this way:
lets say you decide to only be with a girl you have feeling for, otherwise you are being a jerk for leading her on, then she'll be unhappy becuase she is alone and not getting attention, if you do decide to use her, she might be unhappy after you are done, but at least she got to enjoy the attention for a while, so she'll be ok. So you would actually would be doing her a favor. Now the other option would be commiting to her. That would be an act of self sacrifice. No one is entitled to get that from you, so you shouldn't feel obliged to do that.
So just fuck them whenever you have the opportunity and move on.
>>
>>36118875
who is /r9k, /
>>
>>36118875
Depends, I guess. If she only had a boyfriend before and she is nearly perfect in most other areas, I would probably overlook it. I wouldn't go out with a complete whore though.
Thread posts: 86
Thread images: 17

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.