[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>girl is 3 seconds away from being 18 >"HOW DARE YOU

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

File: 1477485415023.png (718KB, 599x595px) Image search: [Google]
1477485415023.png
718KB, 599x595px
>girl is 3 seconds away from being 18
>"HOW DARE YOU HAVE SEXUAL THOUGHTS ABOUT THIS INNOCENT GIRL YOU PERVERT"
>girl turns 18
>"OH YEAH I WANT TO FUCK THAT"

Why do normies do this?
>>
I used to be like this, then when I started to see D and C cup tits on 13 and 14 yr olds I changed my tune. Most of these girls are already sexually matured and fertile, its the just the innocence of a young girl is why ppl turn their nose, but times are changing. I cant tell you how many dudes wanna fuck that "cash me outside" chick just cause she has a nice rack.
>>
File: 1491681106737.jpg (180KB, 1200x680px) Image search: [Google]
1491681106737.jpg
180KB, 1200x680px
A bunch of shitty moralfags. If you wouldn't fuck a fully developed 16-17, there is something wrong with you.
>>
>>36118463
i'd hate to say it, but i would. girls are maturing faster these days and what's the issue of fucking a sexually mature body? yeah she may be stupid cause she's young but that's your gamble. imo women get stupider the longer they live.
>>
>>36118388

It gives them the illusion of not being evil, and having morals. All of this for a minuscule price of course, they couldn't bring themselves to lose something substantial even if it revealed their nature
>>
As someone whose lived in the southern US all of his life, normies may say that but they certainly don't actually do it, I've known thirty year old men who were fucking 16 year olds because the girl "didn't want any boy but a man", a lot of people knew and those people didn't care or were look the other wayers.
>>
File: 1483956984807.jpg (110KB, 634x428px) Image search: [Google]
1483956984807.jpg
110KB, 634x428px
>>36118388
I'll never understand Americans.
With all the xenoestrogens being pumped into your food and water, you'd think that you'd change your laws now that your girls start puberty at 9
>>
>>36118938
The age of consent is 16 here in most states
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.