[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw you cry for hours everyday because you're not a

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: 1491342018151.jpg (85KB, 736x899px) Image search: [Google]
1491342018151.jpg
85KB, 736x899px
>tfw you cry for hours everyday because you're not a girl and will never be one
Please tell me how to make this feeling go away.

Please do not tell me to kill myself, I'm sorry for being this way. Please do not respond to me if you are transgender.
>>
>>36118351
>cry for hours everyday
get a fucking grip holy shit

listen, we all want to be girls. every non-alpha male wants to be a girl.

just do something about it if you feel that strongly
start taking HRT
it will make you cuter and make you feel like a girl
>>
>>36118351
You don't. I'm in the same spot you are. Attempted suicide last month but I didn't take enough pills
>>
>>36118377
I would feel dramatically happier if I was physically more feminine, even a little bit. But that happiness is completely overwritten by the fact that 99.9% of the billions of humans on this planet will find me a repulsive, worthless freak that deserves death. How can I be happy removing myself from society and the world?
>>
File: 1489201074402.png (20KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
1489201074402.png
20KB, 225x225px
>>36118351
i just wish i were born a slightly boyish girl. i don't want to be a tranny but just being a girly guy is even worse. it's like there's no way to win.
>>
>>36118414
>repulsive, worthless freak
no, they won't
especially if you live in the US or europe

literally LITERALLY nobody gives a shit except the posers on here

maybe if you went to Yemen being a feminine boy could be looked down upon but you are not in some third world country

think about this anon - there are tons of boys who are just naturally feminine without the use of hormones. are these boys looked down upon? Not really
>>
>>36118351
Stop feeling guilty about being male.
Stop trying to appease the great vagina, it is physically incapable of reaching your potentials and will always hate you for it.
Either take up the mantle of manhood and all the enemies that come with it, or join the parasites and accept that you're gay.
>>
>>36118459
I live in the US but I don't believe you.

If I transition, my family will be forced to accept that they have a transgender freak family member, that all those articles on the news and all the things they've seen in the media, things they have probably laughed at or been frustrated with are now part of their actual life and reality.

If I go to the store to buy groceries, I will force the people around me to accept that there is a transgender person in their presence. I will be disrupting the normal flow of daily life for countless people by my mere existence. Parents will have to explain to their children what they just saw. People will snicker and joke to their friends saying things like "I actually saw a tranny today, it was crazy".

If I try to get a job, I will be a pure, unwelcome, unwanted frustration to any employer. Why would they want someone like me instead of a normal person? Someone they could relate to, joke with, be comfortable around? And of course I'm forcing the dilemma on them, should they higher me to not appear bigoted? Should I take the spot of someone who deserves it far more because of political correctness?

I would sacrifice every single aspect of normalcy by transitioning. I already don't have friends, I'm already alone, who would befriend a freak? How would I even know how to interact with people, how would they know how to interact with me? Who would love me when I'm already unlovable as a normal person.

>>36118554
I don't feel guilty about being a male. I'm not a homosexual the way a regular gay guy is. Why does everyone always have to have such stupid theories about dysphoria and why people feel the way I do? I hate this so much, I hate everything so much, I just want to be a normal human, a real person. I'm such a freak that people have to debate with each other what causes me to be the freak that I am, I hate everything
>>
>>36118619
all of that really fucking gets to me man. i just don't want to force myself on society, you know? transitioning would never be the same as being a real girl, no matter how much you "pass". it's not fucking fair.
>>
>>36118733
I hate the word transgender, I hate transgender people, I hate the movements, communities, everything. I want to be really mad because I explicitly said

>Please do not respond to me if you are transgender.

but after reading your post I just can't.

If you feel even a small fraction of what I feel, I'm sorry and I wish I could do anything to make it better for you. I hate this so much.
>>
>>36118619
I didn't say anything about transitioning

HRT =/= transitioning
just like taking steroids doesn't magically make you a bodybuilder, taking medication which is used in HRT doesn't magically make you a girl or a transgender

it's simply a means to an end - there are plenty of boys who just want to be cuter or more feminine and anti androgens or test blockers or HRT could help them accomplish that.

just taking HRT doesn't mean you are forced to wear a dress and lipstick everywhere you go.

>>36118619
>I don't feel guilty about being a male. I'm not a homosexual the way a regular gay guy is. Why does everyone always have to have such stupid theories about dysphoria and why people feel the way I do? I hate this so much, I hate everything so much, I just want to be a normal human, a real person. I'm such a freak that people have to debate with each other what causes me to be the freak that I am, I hate everything

can you talk more about how you feel about your dysphoria? What do you feel makes you abnormal? Why are you a freak?
>>
>>36118808
i'm not trans, but i've considered it many times. like you said, i just hate the whole fucking community surrounding it, everything that has to do with LGBT rights and all that. i don't want to be a part of "those people".
i wish i could do something to make it better for you too friend. it's a shitty situation but all we can do is just try to make the best of it however we can i suppose.
>>
>>36118818
I want to see myself as a girl when I look in a mirror. I want other people to see me as a girl when they look at me. Not as a man, not as a trans person.

>can you talk more about how you feel about your dysphoria?
I feel deep, burning pain when I remember that I'm male and not female. When people treat me like a male and not a female it feels like I'm on fire, everything is ruined and I want to die. It's a feeling that bursts from deep inside me. There is no logic to it.

>What do you feel makes you abnormal?
Because I am the one in thirty thousand humans that feels severe stress for being the sex they are while longing to be the opposite sex. I qualify under the definition of a transgender person. Everywhere in the world, people like me are hated, seen as freaks or jokes, or sometimes seen as a positive, if only as a sex novelty. There's news articles about people like me every day, how you feel about trans people is a political issue everywhere now. Video game companies feel compelled to shove trans characters into their games, to show their 'stance' on trans people. Companies have to show how much they support/dislike trans people using their bathrooms, boycotts are formed in response to either side being chosen. My existence is a social issue, I hate it so much, I despise it. I don't want to be a political issue, I want to be a regular person, but I can't no matter what I do.

If I wageslave, I'm either repressing my nightmarish neverending pain to appear normal, while always appearing off, depressive, etc. to the people around me, or I transition and everyone at my job will be forced to deal with my transition, forced to analyze or change their behavior towards me. If I go to school it's the same issue. I can't just think about getting a job, getting an education, having relationships, having sex, getting married, having kids, having a family, experiencing all that life offers because being trans affects EVERYTHING,.
>>
>>36118992
>I feel deep, burning pain when I remember that I'm male and not female.
what does being a male feel like?
What does being a female feel like?

What do you think it means to be a male or a female?
You just...are, anon. Women don't wake up everyday thinking "wow, another day being a woman!" just like you don't do the same about being a man.

Sure, you will never and can never be a cis woman. Trans people will never have vaginas or give birth.

You want to experience the things that women do in society - that's understandable. But do you want to live your life regretting this? If you want my honest opinion, anon, I don't think dysphoria legitimately exists. A desire to be a woman is not a mental illness, I think most people can agree that the average woman lives a better life than the average man, it's only logical to want to be treated the way women do in the western world, isn't it?

Depending on how old you are and where you live, being treated like a woman and looking like a woman is definitely a possibility. There are plenty of trans people who pass flawlessly. If you look like a woman you don't have to carry any guilt on your shoulders about the genitals in your pants, it's a non-issue for 99.9% of the people you interact with. And people will treat you based on how you look, not on the genitals or chromosomes you have.

Nobody is asking trans people like yourself to identify with the larger trans movement. It's not a trans person's responsibility to do so and if another trans person tries to guilt you into doing this they are in the wrong. You don't need to give a shit about things like pronouns or anything else.

But if being masculine really gives you so much mental anguish, then why not take HRT? The process of looking more feminine is not an easy one, but is it not worth it for someone like you to at the very least start for the sake of your mental well being?
>>
>>36119473
>what does being a male feel like?
>What does being a female feel like?
I don't know and don't care. I don't feel like a girl, I feel dysphoria. I feel a deep, instinctive need to see myself as a girl and be seen as one. It doesn't matter what 'kind' of girl, it doesn't matter if people think I'm feminine or masculine, pretty or ugly, there is no other variable than being seen as a girl, again by myself and by others. Every second of every day that this is not being met, is painful. All that I want is to make this feeling go away.

>You just...are, anon. Women don't wake up everyday thinking "wow, another day being a woman!" just like you don't do the same about being a man.
I don't think being a woman would be wonderful compared to being a man. I want exactly what you described: not caring about my gender at all. The more I try to consciously not care about it, the more it hurts. The more I try to be a regular guy, be 'myself', or not care about gender at all, the more my brain forces me to want to be a girl, the more my mind burns me from the inside.

>I don't think dysphoria legitimately exists.
Because you have never experienced what I feel, you have nothing to compare it to, it is beyond the scope of your experiences and it's very easy to write off my feelings.

>You want to experience the things that women do in society
I don't care about this. If I woke up tomorrow as a girl, I would still stay at home and play video games the way I do currently, I just wouldn't want to fucking die.

>You don't need to give a shit about things like pronouns or anything else.
But they're so fucking important to my specific pain. But making someone (either my own doing or society's doing) say the pronouns I want them to say for me is worse than them calling me the pronouns I don't want them to.
>>
File: file.png (164KB, 2134x701px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
164KB, 2134x701px
>>36119641
Well then I think the path forward is pretty obvious for you, isn't it?
What issues do you have exactly with transitioning?

I think you said two things, that you still wouldn't be treated as a girl and you don't like the trans community?

for the first, that's not true because of this:
>It doesn't matter what 'kind' of girl, it doesn't matter if people think I'm feminine or masculine, pretty or ugly
even ugly girls are treated like girls by society
do you honestly think you can't become an ugly girl?
even if you clearly have a masculine facial structure but just with a female hairstyle and makeup you could probably pass perfectly fine. Look up some female olympians, no average person would look at them and say "yeah, she's probably a man" while walking by on the street. They are women regardless of how masculine they are.
I think virtually any guy who puts in the work can look like a girl. Not a pretty girl, not feminine, but a girl.

There's many stupid trans people who walk around in girl clothes while quite obviously still male. They didn't put in the work but want the benefits. These are the trans people that society hates, like you mentioned above. Nobody is asking you to be as autistic as these people are.

For the second... who gives a shit about the community, it doesn't affect you whatsoever

so again, why not take HRT if you feel dysphoria? The worst that can happen is it doesn't affect you much and you still look pretty masculine, just like now. What will probably happen is that your skin will improve, your body will become more feminine, and you will look slightly more like a girl. It's not gonna make you a girl. But it might help you get there.

HRT is (in essence, but see pic) cosmetic, people take it for cosmetic reasons. That is the treatment which trans people are looking for, it is the cosmetic effect that is the treatment for dysphoria, nothing due to the medicine itself. Why not at least try to look like a girl?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.