[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If you woke up on 9/10/2001 as a 13 year old, do you think you

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 9

File: 911.jpg (15KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
911.jpg
15KB, 480x360px
If you woke up on 9/10/2001 as a 13 year old, do you think you would be able to stop 9/11?

inb4 hurr durr november 9th
>>
Fuck that I'd predict the incident and make some dosh & fame.
>>
>>36116526
more like get shot by some nutcase who thinks you're connected to the illuminati
>>
>>36116549
If you're able to travel back in time and become a 13 year old then you are probably are connected to the illuminati
>>
>>36116493
9th of October? Wut?
>>
File: 911 cyanide.png (62KB, 780x740px) Image search: [Google]
911 cyanide.png
62KB, 780x740px
sure, a single phonecall would be enough. but why would i want to? 911 caused many dank memes, memes are my life.
>>
>>36116620
>implying anyone would take you seriously when you describe the magnitude of what's going to happen
>implying anyone would take you seriously even if you were an adult
>>
>>36116715
>call plane company
>tell them some arabs are going to enter the plane with handguns
done

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2604013/Teens-twitter-meltdown-goes-viral-tweets-joke-bomb-threat-American-Airlines.html
>>
>>36116493
I wish to die in one of those towers.
>>
>>36116750
The only reason that went down like it did is because 9/11 had already happened you dumb sack of shit
>>
>>36116750
that wouldn't work then ,
this was before the war on terror and just be discounted as a prank.
>>
>>36116493
Well, Id be 14 when Itd happen.
How would I be able to stop it? The thermite had already been planted in the buildnings buy our government, I live 1600+ miles away , I mean... Best I could do is call in a bomb threat. More than likely id get busted, and when Im in custody, men in black suits would deal with me accordingly. Bush needed a reason to go to war, and have every american get behind him? Fuck it, id let him have it.
>>
>>36116493
no i'd be too busy buying bitcoin
>>
>>36117532
Omg is that real?

Kek!
>>
File: C7euCDJU8AAuiY0.jpg large.jpg (79KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
C7euCDJU8AAuiY0.jpg large.jpg
79KB, 640x1136px
>>36116493
I would crash into building too if I was brainwashed into thinking that would give me 72 hot virgins
>>
>>36116598
Op lacks the social awareness to recognise that date format. Probably on account of being unable to walk from 4 miles of dick in his ass.
>>
>>36116493

If there was no war on terror, the Bin Laden boii would have had time to amass an army and shit, and we'd have an actual problem instead of the shit-ass tiny isis. I'm fairly sure 9/11 was a necessary sacrifice.
>>
>>36116493
>If you woke up on 9/10/2001 as a 13 year old

I would wonder why I'm three years younger than I was at the time
>>
>>36116715
>call 911 and say the twin towers are going down today, I'm going to hijack a plane
>scream allahu akbar in said payphone

They'll be forced to stop air traffic and my ass would need to run far far fucking away because they'll be after me for a crime I'm trying to prevent
>>
>>36116592
This. Time travel is as criminal and immoral as pedophilia. Cannot wait for the Day of the Paradox
>>
File: 48c.png (479KB, 1895x1769px) Image search: [Google]
48c.png
479KB, 1895x1769px
9/11 was pretty comfy
>>
did anyone benefit from 9/11? like maybe you had an obligation that day that you got out of?
>>
>>36116493
Call in a bomb threat on the towers or for the planes.
>>
>>36119738
I was a child living in virginia f a m
>>
>no one would believe you
>get your ass rammed in Guantanamo until you confess how you knew

Yeah, i'll just keep this one to myself and short the stock markets.
>>
>>36116493
They already knew about the planes, but i would pull a fire alarm in the towers or call a bomb threat.
>>
>>36116493
No, not enough time. What the hell am I supposed to do? Call up the FBI and tell them in my 13-year old voice that a terrorist attack will happen at the Twin Towers tomorrow? That would just get my whole family arrested.
>>36119738
My grandparents got spooked by 9/11 and left New York to come live in Miami with us. They're pretty great.
>>
Why would I? Instead I could just let history play out as it did and buy bitcoin
>>
Condoleeza Rice was warned about a potential attack all the way back in January of 2001. She decided to ignore that warning until September 10th, when she called a meeting about it and they agreed to start looking into it. If that stupid diversity hire bitch didn't listen to the CIA, why would she listen to a random teenager?

The only real way a 13-year old could stop it would be if I took my uncle's gun and shot the terrorists. But then I'd just get put in juvie. Not worth it.
>>
>>36117665
this.

also, it wasn't even a big deal, Haiti eartquake that same year had 150 times more causalities.
>>
It seems easy enough with a friend and two RPGs. Unfortunately that would leave us enemies instead of heroes. I guess we could tell the pilots to keep the damn cockpit doors locked
>>
>>36120450

Not a single life mattered in that Haiti bullshit. If anything it was a good thing, it taught them the importance of using something more substantial than duct tape and bubblegum for skyscrapers. The world Trade Center was actually important, full of important people, and in an important country.

I'm not sure if I'm full on jet fuel steel memes, but it is awfully convenient for globalists. They were able to waltz up and collect the Americans's balls, freely given up without having to neuter. We were supposed to be the beacon of freedom to the world, but I guess that got fucked up with women's suffrage. The first thing they did after the vote was run around and start banning shit/demanding gibsmedats.
>>
>>36116715

You wouldn't describe the actual event, obviously. You'd want to tell them something like "Flight 93 will be hijacked this morning. Divert it immediately." without explaining anything more than that.

Unless you happen to have memorized all of the hijackers' names and a lot of other facts about 9/11 you will probably not be able to get them arrested. You could potentially get the flights diverted or intercepted if you call the FAA or the airports the morning of the event, tell them the specific flight numbers and make the right threats BEFORE they go off the air.

Even then unless the FBI makes the connection between your random anonymous call and the fact that a dozen Arabs they've been watching were all on the flights you mentioned, they will probably just try again on a later date.
>>
>>36116750
>implying she wasn't sent from the future to prevent a tragedy that would have occurred on June 1st
Pretty smart to be honest. She played it off well as just a dumb teen tweet. Probably saved hundreds of lives
>>
>>36120696

If you're a normal person and don't know by heart the names of the four flights and the names of the hijackers, you're pretty much fucked. The FBI aren't going to be able to act on some kid calling and telling them a bunch of planes somewhere are gonna be hijacked and blow up the world trade centers.
>>
>>36116493
pull the fire alarm in the WTC, most people evacuate?
>>
I was 18 that morning and no. Nothing I could do would have prevented it.
>>
>>36118914
90's born queer kill yourself. orinini
>>
>>36120450
nobody cares about some niggers in a third world country
>>
>>36121150
>triggered faggot

Lol!
>>
>>36121277
most of those people didn't deserve to go out like that anon, you think you're funny little smug cunt but you'll be "triggered" when your whore mother dies of cancer. "lol!"
>>
File: helll yeah motherfucker.jpg (69KB, 1000x482px) Image search: [Google]
helll yeah motherfucker.jpg
69KB, 1000x482px
>>36116493
>Invest in amazon stock
>pull out in 2009 for a modest 10,000% profit
>dump all of it into bitcoins
9/11 be damned, let them have their war.
>>36121411
Dude it was just 3k people calm down.
>>
>>36121411
>implying the future is predetermined
>implying this outcome manifested while knowing the above implication would trigger me
>implying i wouldnt just suicide anyway
:^)
>>
>>36121475
those cancer cells are probably metastasizing right now, how long before she needs her tits sliced off? how long before she's a bloated bald cunt struggling for each breath. "lol!"
>>
>>36121534
>>implying i wouldnt just suicide anyway
so you're saying you'll be "triggered" enough to kill yourself when the cancer develops? I didn't expect that.
>>
>>36120052
came here to post this very original comment made by this wise poster
>>
Now that I think about it I'd probably make an effort to be down the street to watch it happen. Would be a sort of reminder that shit is gonna happen no matter what kind of magic you can lay your hands on. Also, let's be honest, the whole thing was pretty fucking awesome.
>>36121549
You know if the poster number goes up it means someone new entered the thread. Should give it a try sometime.
>>
>>36121580
lol
>implying i dont love death and cant wait to recourt with him
>implying im not just waiting for my mom to kick the bucket so i can eat bullets immediately after
>imying im suicidal out of deppression and not obsession (with death)
>implying you are exempt from reality of death
lol
>>
File: 1442874778748.jpg (31KB, 292x333px) Image search: [Google]
1442874778748.jpg
31KB, 292x333px
I would make a huge deal about predicting, get on a bunch of news/celebrity bullshit, then go from there, acting/reality TV show career

Life would become a total fucking absurdity for a 22 year old in a 13 year old body who was fucking transported through time.

How the fuck do you move past that fact without making life into a farce?
>>
File: 1440867675709.jpg (55KB, 868x494px) Image search: [Google]
1440867675709.jpg
55KB, 868x494px
>>36120737
Makes you think how many tragedies have been avoided by time travel
>>
File: 28715259336738.jpg (11KB, 160x153px) Image search: [Google]
28715259336738.jpg
11KB, 160x153px
>>36116750
>Problem solved: tweet deleted and FBI "blocked"
>>
>>36121663
>>implying you are exempt from reality of death
when was this?
>>
>>36121651
you know "dude" I don't care at all, both of your mothers deserve to die for shitting out complete faggots like you.
>>
>>36121903
You dont speak as one would who consistently dwells on the fact of his mortality. Atleast, not from my point of view
>>
>>36121703
if you do anything to prevent 9/11 you'll be dead within a week either by the government, psycho nutjobs, or allah akbars who are mad you messed up their fireworks show

there is no possible timeline where you become "the kid that stopped 9/11, predicted the red sox 2004 victory, etc etc" because you'd be dead for being involved even in passing with 9/11
Thread posts: 55
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.