[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I can't cry. Why can't I cry? Does anyone else have

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

File: icantcry.jpg (257KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
icantcry.jpg
257KB, 1920x1080px
I can't cry. Why can't I cry? Does anyone else have this? I have been to funerals of close relatives and haven't shed a tear. I watch tear jerking Tv shows and movies where I'm really invested into the characters and when something devastating happens which a normal person would likely shed a tear, I cannot.
>>
I haven't cried genuinely since I was 9.

I've cried 2 times since then as a mean to manipulate people.

I don't think I've felt a genuine emotion that wasn't rage in a long time
>>
>>36116397
It's called being male, jackass. Only white, trap-loving, anime watching faggots cry.
>>
>>36116581
I just feel like I can't express empathy because of it.
>>
emotionally stunted perhaps?
i feel the same way but i think it was because i messed myself up when i was younger which caused this
>>
>>36116685
19, casual cozy life. nothing out of the norm. Not sure what my problem is.
>>
>>36116865
perhaps just less emotions than usual, everyone is different after all. as long as you are not totally devoid of them i dont think you should worry too much about it
>>
>>36116397

Crying on funerals and during movies is a social thing, and it's just normies faking emapthy because they fear their psychopathy being revealed. Actual normal people (aka robots) only cry when their hopes and dreams are completely crushed, and to show sympathy they only comfort the actual sufferers. Also they differentiate movies and fiction from real life with more ease than the intellectually stunted and constantly unaware normies.
>>
>>36116397
You might have sociopathy.
>>
File: doggo.jpg (101KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
doggo.jpg
101KB, 960x720px
>>36116397
If you can see this without tearing up you're not human.
>>
>>36116397
I've gone long periods of time unable to cry, it's what happens when you go a long time without an stressors (or have recently gone a long time really sad at something and have "cried yourself out"). Now if I want to cry I have to get drunk and listen to stuff that gives me feels.
>>
>>36117043
i knew i was subhuman
>>
>>36117043

I love how normans are so teary and weepy for animals but so sadistic towards robots who do absolutely nothing against them. Your kind deserves fear and disappointment for the rest of your vile and overly long lives.
>>
>>36117149
>so sadistic towards robots
The fuck are you talking about?
>>
I cry all the time.

Not necessarily in strange situations that don't warrant it (and never in front of everyone).

I do it because it makes me feel small and helpless and I enjoy that feeling. So I can turn feeling really sad into feeling helpless, which makes me feel better. Although it doesn't make me less alone.

Outwardly I'm a pretty masculine person. Also not gay.
>>
>>36116397
I cry, but I found out my emotions are to be pushed to tehir absolute limit before the tears start coming, I'm emotionally stunted cause I dont pick up empathy at all. If something bad happens I go over the logical reasons why rather than just breaking down over the results.
>>
>>36117168

You're a norman, aren't you? Don't even try to lie to me, you have an orgasm just thinking about humiliating robots and reminding them of their failure. You're beyond evil, you're a mass produced foul creature of absolute evil only possible in a post-industrial environment.
>>
>>36117168
ugly people in pain get nothing but ire and disdain from normo's

they'd sooner help a rabid pitbull
>>
>>36117214
All this because I posted a dog?
>>
>>36116397

Cuse youre dead inside
>>
File: igsuperman.gif (1MB, 479x241px) Image search: [Google]
igsuperman.gif
1MB, 479x241px
>>36116397
bitch go watch this movie and try not to cry when pic related
>>
>>36117239

It's a deduction I made from seeing many normies screw with robots, and then seeing the same normies cry about an animal. You put us, your own species, below your meat producing cattle.
>>
>>36117278
Been there, done that. Not shed a tear.
>>
>>36117299
>like dogs
>this means I dont care about human beings
Normies are always crying over dead strangers anyway what are you talking about?
>>
>>36117350

So you mean you also care for people? My mistake. Still, I believe that caring for people defines you as a man, and compassion for animals is optional.
>>
>>36117319
i mean did you feel sad?
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.