[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

you CANNOT be a robot if you're not fat. here's why:

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: images.png (7KB, 211x239px) Image search: [Google]
images.png
7KB, 211x239px
you CANNOT be a robot if you're not fat.
here's why:

>going to the gym is the ultimate normie activity
>eating a regular amount of calories means you have no emotional issues
>if you don't live a sedentary lifestyle you're not on /r9k/ enough to be a robutt
>if you don't seek out comfort foods your life is already comfortable
>proper thyroid function means proper brain function
>if you're fat from mood stabilizers and antipsychotics you're automatically a robot
>>
>>36116026
Fuck off retard. Nobody wants to be a robot.
>>
File: 1491636494247.png (313KB, 512x382px) Image search: [Google]
1491636494247.png
313KB, 512x382px
>skellies think they are robots
>actually they are traps in denial
>>
You have shit genetics if your metabolism doesn't make up for your crap diet / lack of exercise
>>
>>36116026
>be op
>have nothing in life to take pride in
>create an exclusive group in your head that has no reason to take pride in itself
>take pride in it
what did he mean by this?
>>
>>36116110
That's a blatant lie. Being a robot is a choice. If you don't want to be one then you stop being one.
>>
>>36116026
>>if you're fat from mood stabilizers and antipsychotics you're automatically a robot
i gained ~50kg since i started taking this shit a year and a half ago ;_; thanks for reminding me
>>
>>36116481
>being sexually molested as a child leading me to have antisocial issues was my choice
Ok
Yeah sure
>>
>>36116459
He means that normies have to go.
>>
>>36116522
>dwelling in the past instead of moving forward
>blaming your own shortcomings on someone else
lol you don't want to get better, taht's your problem.
>>
>>36116481
It's not my choice to be unable to think of anything to say to people or not get invited out by my friends.
>>
>>36116026
can t be anorexic means you have emotional issues so u are talking bs
>>
>>36116026
>don't go to the gym
>don't even keep track of the cancerous shit I eat
>sit in my basement all day
I'm somehow still relatively skinny.
>>
File: deathh.png (326KB, 1191x794px) Image search: [Google]
deathh.png
326KB, 1191x794px
>>36116026
what if I'm anorexic?
>>
>>36116545
I never said I haven't tried to move on you...
But the damage done is still here and may never be fixed
>>
>>36116552
But only women are anorexic.
>>
>>36116552
>>36116588
my exact thought
shit I forgot comma after can t be
>>
>>36116026
the mental gymnastics you people come up with to justify never trying to improve yourselves and your lives
>>
>>36116551
of course, nothing is ever your fault. everything that happens is just the world out to get you, you poor thing
>>
>>36116026
You don't have to the gym to not be a lardass. Literally just stop shoveling truckloads of food in your mouth.
>>
>>36116767
It's so easy for you normalfags to spout garbage "advice" like that.
>>
>want to gain weight
>no appetite
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.