[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why don't you make friends with extroverts? They can usually

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 18smhbx1pvip8jpg.jpg (44KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
18smhbx1pvip8jpg.jpg
44KB, 800x450px
Why don't you make friends with extroverts? They can usually be found in gaming hobby shops, conventions, and meetups.

Extroverts are great to make friends with, because:

>They don't care if you don't say much, because it lets them do all the talking.
>They will hit you up often, because they require constant socialization.
>They will introduce you to other introverts that you make friends with.
>They assume the best about you
>>
>>36115908
because it's just so bloody fucking exhausting being around them.

also my experience with that is the exact opposite, they don't really have much use for a person who isn't outgoing and energetic like they are. They're active and want to do things and meet people, and if you're not in a position to provide activities for them to participate in and/or social contacts for them to be involved in, then you have nothing in common and nothing to bring to the table in a friendship.
>>
>>36116075
/thread
oasidhjoiasndoiasnd
>>
>>36115908
They are draining and extremely fucking annoying. I hate how most of them speak very loadly and never shut up. Most of them are insufferably optimistic as well. I have no desire to talk to people regularly, it's to tiring and I usually don't care what others have to say. Talking to myself/listening to my own thoughts is much better
>>
>>36116075
this a gajillion times
>>
>>36116075
>t. someone who has clearly had extroverts try to "fix" them
fpbp
>>
Extroverts prefer the company of other extroverts. Extrovers have claimed that spending too much time with very introverted people leaves them feeling drained and bored.

Extroverts don't want to be your friend.
Introverts would hang out as just an excuse to get food or do something they want, not really caring about you.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.