[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hi, robots. I need your advice, and if you are a medfag/shrinkfag,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

File: 1476029310669.jpg (11KB, 240x193px) Image search: [Google]
1476029310669.jpg
11KB, 240x193px
Hi, robots. I need your advice, and if you are a medfag/shrinkfag, your expertise is more than needed.
>I got really close to that girl I was interested in
>She was cute, smart and all
>I suspected that she might have had a low self esteem and personnal problems but
>I didn't expect so many of them
>Everyone thinks she's in love with me
>I'm the only one that can make her smile
>She's spending tons of time with me
>Autistically signaling that I wasn't friendzonned
>Then she confessed a lot of things to me, and her friends added some to the pile

---So---

>Prone to lie on stupid things
>Had a rough family life
>Got touched when she was younger
>Is cutting
>Thinks she's shit
>Thinks she has a personnality disorder but doesn't really know since she hasn't seen a doctor
>She won't trust anybody except me (and her friend, but only a bit) (at least that's what she says)
>She has no medication

I love her, robots. I need to help her. I'm lost, I wish I could do something. Please, feel free to give me your advice and ask me questions
>>
Idk if this is fake or not but anyways
Dood if you're the only person who can make her happy and you love her too it's obvious that you should tell her how you feel
>>
She needs to independently find an identity separate from her family who treated her poorly for starters. You should do a variety of activities with her, you can work out, go to the zoo, cook, anything random that is interesting. These experiences will help her to craft a singular identity, that is, separate from her upbringing.
>>
>>36114583
Dude.
>>36114425
Go low key on a relationship until she gets her shit sorted out. Codependency is not a solid foundation for a relationship of any kind. Just hang out, don't fucking "tell her how you feel" or any of that kind of nonsense.
>>
File: OX2lwmG.jpg (44KB, 257x293px) Image search: [Google]
OX2lwmG.jpg
44KB, 257x293px
OP, you need to immediately break up. Borderline girls destroy your life AND you cannot help them. Get out of it before it's too late. Everyone that went through the same shit knows how you feel and knows it doesn't feel right. If you stay, your life will be ruined. I guarantee you that to 100%. Please believe me. PLEASE FOR YOUR SAKE JUST BREAK UP, ITS LIKE THAT FOR EVERYONE, THERE ARE NO SPECIAL SNOWFLAKE RELATIONSHIPS, THEY ALL TURN TO SHIT AND THERE IS NO CURE NOR A WAY OUT TO "SAVE" THESE PEOPLE. THERE ARE MILLOIONS OF PEOPLE THAT HAD RELATIONSHIPS WITH BORDERLINE GIRLS AND NONE WORK. GIVE UP. GET OUT. GIVE UP. GET OUT. GIVE UP. GET OUT. GIVE UP. GET OUT. GIVE UP. GET OUT.
>>
>>36114906
Yeah but they'll get you get in the guts even when they don't really feel like it.
>>
>>36114906
I'm not with her yet.
>>36114583
why would it be fake ?
>>
>>36114906
>>36115543
(still OP here) btw I'm borderline aswell. I mean, not as much as her, but I still have depression and a crippling handwashing OCD (even though I made tons of progress on that one)
>>
File: 56_Nuggets.gif (934KB, 250x167px) Image search: [Google]
56_Nuggets.gif
934KB, 250x167px
>>36115590
Keep pushing me
Keep pushing me
Keep pushing my love...Come on baby
Come on baby
>>
live happily ever after
>>
File: 1490736139243.png (94KB, 362x492px) Image search: [Google]
1490736139243.png
94KB, 362x492px
>>36114425
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1XAEgHftGyU
:)

Go stick your dick in her, that cunt has borderline personality disorder. You won't last more than a few months since she'll end up losing interest in you and try to shape you to be her bitch, might as well fuck her while she's still in the cuddly stage and then switch countries, she'll be a real clingy stalker after the breakup
>>
File: IMG_4251.jpg (33KB, 338x344px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4251.jpg
33KB, 338x344px
>>36114425
>getting close enough to a girl to speak to her
GET OUT FAGGOT GODDAMNIT I HOPE THAT YOUR WHORE KILLS HERSELF AND THAT YOU KILL YOURSELF AFTERWARDS
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.