[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>"So you live around here? What do you do for a living?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

>"So you live around here? What do you do for a living? Nice weather today, huh? Seen any good movies lately? What -"

LADY JUST CUT MY HAIR IN SILENCE PLEASE
>>
File: bored_pepe.jpg (20KB, 306x306px) Image search: [Google]
bored_pepe.jpg
20KB, 306x306px
> letting a female cut your hair
>>
>Yes
>I'm still studying
>Electrical engineering
>Yes, good to finally get some sun
>Wish I did, but nothing appealing in cinema lately

go on anon
I'll write up a script for you, you'll learn to talk to people and who knows maybe one day you'll stop being a lonely miserable basement dweller.
>>
>tfw so cold that even barbers cut your hair in silence
I probably exude autism.
>>
File: 1489543835621.png (70KB, 1024x797px) Image search: [Google]
1489543835621.png
70KB, 1024x797px
>>36114179
I'm a pretty attractive guy so my experience is quite different. The 20 year old who does my hair (lately, but they all do this), always rubs her pussy and boobs against me. She started the first time gently so she could deny what she was doing, but now there are parts where she full on grinds on my leg and arm. It sucks because I'm married. If only she knew what I'm all about is the ass... but its for the best she not know that weakness.

Anyway, my point is be attractive. She doesn't talk to me because she's too shy. She just humps me the whole time. Her beta loser boyfriend picks her up too. Hilarious.
>>
>>36114335
missed the point normie. enduring smalltack is being literally cucked by sound waves. cuckold loser.
>>
>>36114368
>my point is be attractive

Solid advice, thanks. Here that everyone? Just be attractive. I can't believe you guys haven't tried that yet.
>>
>>36114368
>Anyway, my point is be attractive

Hahahaha how the fuck are wizards real? Like nigga just be attractive hahaha. Nigga just bee urself :))
>>
>>36114398
I'd rather engage in a small talk than sit there like captain autismo listening to the hair clipper or scissors. Not that I'm particularly fond of small talk, but I don't run from it.
>>
>>36114398
Without small talk you'll never get a gf, enjoy dying a virgin or paying for hookers.
>>
>>36114315
Yes not sexist, but males should cut male hair, females should cut female hair. Male barbers do way better and I only let them touch my hair.
>>
>>36114179
>Robots always complaining about getting their hair cut by females

Just go to a barber shop, nigga. No need to talk, they always have a movie on or the barbers just talk amongst themselves. And if you do talk and are a regular you get free food.
>>
>>36114684
>get a gf

lol fucking cuck
>>
If you haven't taught yourself how to buzz your hair to avoid going to get your hair cut, you're not a robot
>>
> Not having mummy cut your hair while the tendies are cooking
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.