[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm getting my wisdom teeth pulled. mommie doesn't

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 1491054009358.jpg (35KB, 400x388px) Image search: [Google]
1491054009358.jpg
35KB, 400x388px
I'm getting my wisdom teeth pulled.

mommie doesn't want me to be put on full anesthesia because people die from that and she doesnt want that (fucking normie)

how do i stop myself from saying stupid inane bullshit while im half conscious so I don't look more of a degenerate?
>>
You dont. mummy will find out that you fap to traps
>>
Who cares. You'll most likely just be saying inane incoherent shit if anything. Enjoy the painkillers
>>
>>36113883
>Slurs words
"Mommrnfffffuck you niggerrrrs, we shudda killed ya instead of freein"
>Mommie panics
>Holds your mouth shut
>You suffocate to death
>>
>>36113883
Depends on what they'd give you.
When I had mine taken out, I opted for twilight instead of general anaesthesia. I remember him putting in the IV, pushing that sweet, sweet seconal up into my veins and then waking up 9 hours later with my face swelled up like a chipmunk.
>>
In my country they just do a couple of injections into your gum so half of your face feels frozen. Why would you need to be put on full anesthesia for something like this, it literally takes half an hour.
>>
>>36114170
I actually chose this option instead of being put under when I had my wisdom teeth taken out of fear of talking about traps and saying the word nigger for keks. My biggest fear is being in a hospital under something and letting 4chan humor slip out.
>>
>>36114104
>9 hours later
What country do you live in?

I had 3 wisdom teeth pulled (they couldn't get the fourth) and I was put under for an hour at most; apparently I came to talking about pokemon or some stupid shit.
For the fourth tooth, I went back a couple months later and told them I didn't want to be put under for a single tooth so they just numbed me up and pulled that shit out. I kind of wish I was awake for my first time as well.
>>
>>36114339
>What country do you live in?
AFUCKINGLEAFland.
Im also very sensitive to drugs.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.