[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i want to be gay. i'm so sick of girls. i want to be able

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 8

File: gon.gif (168KB, 500x272px) Image search: [Google]
gon.gif
168KB, 500x272px
i want to be gay. i'm so sick of girls. i want to be able to be myself without pressure to perform or be manly or be cool or responsible. i want a cute boy friend to play cute retro games with and maybe watch anime. but while i'm sort of bi-curious i know i am not gay. why god, why, i just wanted to be happy but instead i have to deal with girls that get bored with me or think i'm ridiculous or just a nerd that doesn't understand the world
>>
File: 1489353367012.png (149KB, 633x900px) Image search: [Google]
1489353367012.png
149KB, 633x900px
nobody shares this feel?
>>
Maybe we can turn each other gay. Where you from?
>>
>>36113989
germany

originaleuropegermling
>>
>>36113857
I actually fell for this meme in the past , kissing a man was ....fucking weird.
>>
>>36114041
the project ended in a failure?
>>
>>36114039

Oh, too bad. I'm American.

I've come to the same conclusion except I lied, I'm full bi (mores gay). I just want a cute bf I can relax around and who pays half the rent for our small apartment. I think I could be finally happy with this.
>>
File: 1461148009232.jpg (799KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1461148009232.jpg
799KB, 1000x1000px
testing 2hus
>>
>>36113857
I am gay and it fucking sucks.
Everyone else basically acts like a woman. They all wear makeup, act like faggots, cry, listen to fag music, have eating disorders to make their bodies as feminine as possible, and exhcange semen like sluts with whoever until they all get HIV, at which point they live just about long enough to propagate it to the next generation. Unless you want less options, with all possible ones being ugly, androgynous, faggot AIDS women, don't wish for the gay.

The only real benefit is that I can tell myself I'm a khhv out of choice.
>>
>>36113857
>i want to be gay.
>i'm so sick of girls.

Rejoice, you already are.
>>
>>36114286
wait you so you're like a non-degenerate gay ?

You life must be hell
>>
Woman are high maintenance and expect the world of whomever they date, taking up all your time and leaving you a husk of your former self

Gay men are completely the opposite and will fuck literally anything with their aid's ridden cocks

sex just isn't for me
>>
>>36114286

I'm a normal gay too. Have job, car, group of friends (not out, don't see a point without bf). Maybe have mild depression but not batshit crazy. Where are you from?

So lonely.
>>
>>36114327
I like girls, I like to seek them out and talk to them. Then it feels bad when I experience disappointment
>>
>>36114435
UK, but with studies instead of a job and no car.
Be glad you are closeted; comng out just brought animosty because I'm "hiding my gay side and suffer from toxic masculinity".
>>
>>36113857
Out of sheer curiosity, self loathing, and being bi-curious I gave it a shot. Lemme tell ya, even if you make it happen, there is no sexual desire. Didn't get any sexual pleasure whatsoever. Cuddling sucked too without any tits to lay on.

Just enjoy your time with the bros and exchange feels, it's good enough.
>>
>>36114516
*Coming
>mfw food crumbs under "i" key
>>
File: CNsj6jjUcAAK7QP.jpg (9KB, 267x181px) Image search: [Google]
CNsj6jjUcAAK7QP.jpg
9KB, 267x181px
>>36114737
I sort of knew it would be like that. It's a little bit hot, but not enough for it to feel good or be worthwhile. We are just doomed.

>>36114286
But I like those kind of boys most, I'm straight after all, so I like feminine boys.
>>
File: [colony implodes].png (2MB, 1587x1600px) Image search: [Google]
[colony implodes].png
2MB, 1587x1600px
>tfw virgin
>wasted my prime
>nearly a wizard
>age like shit because guys age like shit plus I live like a robot
>>
File: 1461179302215.png (157KB, 409x409px) Image search: [Google]
1461179302215.png
157KB, 409x409px
>tfw not a gay degenerate slutfag
>>
>>36114824
literally suicide kms tier
>>
>>36114473
>like girls
>so sick of girls

Wait, are you a girl ?
>>
File: b9mN1Cu.png (168KB, 727x682px) Image search: [Google]
b9mN1Cu.png
168KB, 727x682px
>>36114978
The concept isn't that hard to understand
>>
File: yuro frog.png (87KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
yuro frog.png
87KB, 500x500px
>>36114933
It's worse because everybody gets mad at the gay threads here. I just want to live vicariously through people who are actually having fun, but they won't let me. Why? What's wrong with that?
>>
>>36114286
How about you just live fast and die young like the rest of your flaming homosexual ilk? Ok less of the degenerates would be a burden off all our backs.
>>
>>36114286
This.
All I want is a man who likes other men, why the fuck do modern gays look and behave so fucking feminine?
>>
>>36114286
Sounds like me. I recently tried the whole online dating thing and I met a guy and we went to a gay bar and I immediately realized why I keep my sexuality to myself. Just nothing but old queens and young annoying faggots listening to God-awful music, drinking sugary drinks and judging everyone who walks in.

I'm not bad looking so I got a number of looks but goddamnit I just couldn't stand it. I'm also a gay virgin mostly by choice than by anything else
>>
>>36115281
>nothing but old queens and young annoying faggots listening to God-awful music, drinking sugary drinks and judging everyone who walks in
Thanks for helping me realise that going to LGBT night at my uni would have been a terrible idea.

>"Maybe if you shaved, slimmed down, and acted a bit less straight, you'd find someone." ~one of my friends when drunk
>Yeah... because anorexic twink faggot is definitely what I aspire to and find attractive...
>>
>>36115536
>>"Maybe if you shaved, slimmed down, and acted a bit less straight, you'd find someone."
What the fuck is acting straight? How do you "act" straight? What if your default personality is "acting straight"?
And what is acting gay for that matter?
>Oh my gaaaaaaaaaaaaawddddddd, like, this partaaaaaaay is, like, soooooooooooo gooooooood
kill me
Better yet, kill your friend
>>
>>36115536
I once went to one of those lgbt functions

Holy shit I'd never seen so many white, fat, hair dyed liberal women and bean pole looking fuckers staring at me like if killed someone. Most uncomfortable thing I've ever done, just for my dumb genki waifu.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.