[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>meet 'fembot' >she claims to have all kinds

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

File: fuckigwagie.jpg (42KB, 409x409px) Image search: [Google]
fuckigwagie.jpg
42KB, 409x409px
>meet 'fembot'
>she claims to have all kinds of problems: depression, social anxiety etc
>Yet she still has dozens of friends irl and always goes out with them

Literally every single fembot I've met has been like this

If you're a woman you're a normie by default, you will never be lonely unless you purposefully shut yourself in
>>
>>36113522
Its okay if you dont understand. You're just an ignorant smelly neet. LOL!
>>
>girls can have social anxiety to
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ezo-T32KHT8
>>
but anon I'm not like other fembots I'm the real deal
women can be robots too, just because I have a boyfriend with who I have sex every day
and have a supporting family and a large group of friends doesn't mean I'm not lonely, can't be depressed or have social anxiety.
>>
>>36113871

lel

in all honesty though, if you have some friends and a family for your support network then you have no fucking excuses to try and better yourself, even if it takes years.

some people aren't so lucky and are forced to sink or swim in regards to their feelings and mental health.

you won't get complete fulfillment even if you do have friends and family anyways. it's a void filled by the comfort of knowing you're alone yet.
>>
>>36113522

>you will never be lonely unless you purposefully shut yourself in

Femanon here. I literally did this to myself for 7 years. Now it's too late and I've lost what little social skills I had in the first place. Am I a robot?
>>
>>36113934
When was the last time you went out with friends?
>>
>>36113853
I'd have more that social anxiety if I saw her without her make up on
>>
>>36113979

Don't have any. I had one, a quiet nerdy chick who drew chinese cartoons all day, in the 6th grade but we lost contact when I locked myself in my house and essentially never came out again unless I was forced to by my parents.
>>
>>36114029
Do you plan on improving your life in any way?
>>
File: smugwojak4v2.png (32KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
smugwojak4v2.png
32KB, 640x400px
>>36113522
This sounds like a typical fem"bot".
>>
File: 1488171016720.png (81KB, 357x328px) Image search: [Google]
1488171016720.png
81KB, 357x328px
>>36113522
>OP working his way through the roasties
>>
>arrange to meet fembot
>she fails to show up
>later on says how she's got such bad social anxiety she hasn't left her home in weeks and can't meet anyone because of it

They do exist.
>>
>>36113522
Women, by nature, are more social than men so to them, being kind of shy and not really wanting to talk to strangers is "social anxiety"

I'm for the most part an introvert and I get a little anxious when I have to go into social situations but I'm not deluded enough to think I have legit social anxiety.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1484619753702.jpg (36KB, 552x527px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1484619753702.jpg
36KB, 552x527px
>>36114191
I hope you don't actually believe they robro
>>
>>36114137

I don't see how I could. I fucked it all up and now it's too late.
>>
File: 1490836156113.gif (89KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
1490836156113.gif
89KB, 600x450px
>>36114191
>arrange to meet bigfoot
>he fails to show up
>later on says how he's got such bad social anxiety he hasn't left his mountain in weeks and can't meet anyone because of it
>>
>>36114331
Try going outside on walks and talking to strangers

I'm guessing you're a NEET?
>>
>>36114191
Been there. She's probably too busy watching a show or doing something else that lets her stay in her comfort zone.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.