[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>female friend with boyfriend >sends me pics of her in

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 7

File: alexis naked.png (1MB, 537x968px) Image search: [Google]
alexis naked.png
1MB, 537x968px
>female friend with boyfriend
>sends me pics of her in shower

What did she mean by this?
>>
She's really comfortable with you. Either platonically, or she wants the dicc. No real way to tell which wuthout asking

t. Been in same situ
>>
She sees you as a totally non sexual being and can't fathom you would have the same desires as a real man
>>
It means nothing. Go for a girl that's single. I'm a pudgeball ugly mother fucker but got laid last night with a real qt. Just get out there and talk to girls
>>
File: 1464455208964.jpg (524KB, 886x1002px) Image search: [Google]
1464455208964.jpg
524KB, 886x1002px
>>36113068
>>36113172
>having female friends

dallas cowboys
>>
>>36113241
>can't fathom you would have the same desires as a real man

Nobody is that stupid (not even women)
>>
>>36113068
she either thinks you're gay or she wants your cock. why the fuck would you be friends with a female anyway?
>>
>>36113241
This, 100%. Also she's pointing out her flaws to you, meaning she doesn't feel you will judge her and doesn't have to work for your approval.
>>
you clearly dont talk to alot of girls do you?
>>
>>36113279
It's not about stupidity, it's that op is such a beta cuck orbiter that even though intellectually she knows he's a man she doesn't see him as one
>>
Who cares? She's ugly.
>>
>>36113068

She's circled her acne and drawn a sad face.

She is sad about her acne.

The image doesn't have any goods in it. That it was taken in the shower is irrelevant. It's not an intimate photo.

You're welcome.
>>
She sends you sexually explicit pictures to be a tease and bait your interest. However they're still worksafe enough that she can deny what she's doing and say that you're sexualizing her all on your own.

It can mean a few things. For sure she wants you to orbit her, maybe she's looking for an ego boost too from you thinking she's attractive without her actually having to get sexual with you. It could also be a shit test to see if you stay cool and don't perv out immediately. Either way very manipulative and I generally discard women when they do this kind of shit. They're trash and not worth talking to.
>>
>What did she mean by this?
Tell her you want to cum on her (whatever your favorite bodypart is) and you will know one way or the other.
And don't give me any crap about valuing her friendship too much. Noone will believe it, not even yourself.
>>
>>36113335
/thread desu
ignore the autists trying to decipher the secret code
>>
Post more of Alexis naked
>>
>>36113324
Fair enough, but I still believe she is fucking with his mind on purpose.
>>
>>36113068
Send her a flirty text back, something like
>How about you move the camera a little lower next time? ;)

If she reacts with shock and disgust, she thinks of you as a friend and assumed you wouldn't sexualize her at all.
If she flirts back or sends another pic she's into you.
>>
File: 1491097467481.png (128KB, 611x672px) Image search: [Google]
1491097467481.png
128KB, 611x672px
>mfw everyone in this thread is actually correct
And fucking women say we're out of touch with reality. It disturbs them to think that we know them as well or better than they know themselves.
>>
>>36113068
If I were you I'd straight up tell her I didn't care about her zits and that she should show her tits
>>
>>36113068
Apart from the pizza forehead she's pretty cute
>>
>>36113068
WTF I know her. Is she italian OP?
>>
>>36113540
>take pizza gf
>tell her to stop makeup
>enjoy free cutie
>>
Send her a dick pic showing her your pimply cock
>>
>>36113254
I'm married for 14 years, bit this. These robots are afraid of rejection the most, but you have to go through the gauntlet of life, be worthwhile of companionship and join the dating market. A QT is not going to magically appear (though, if you both are autistic/SociallyAwkward/serendipity meeting, it can happen... But probably as rare a the lotto).
>YOU HAVE TO TALK AND GO THROUGH REJECTION!
build character and skills that most never obtained for some reason or another.
t.37 y.o. SoCal dude
>>
Tfw no bull to fuck my gf
>>
>>36114376
Fuck my spelling/grammar....on mobile, in public and hung over!
Praise kek
>>
>>36113068
What's this girl's initials? She looks like someone I know but her features are all really common.
>>
>>36113525

This is the best course of action but do it cheekily

"Can you zoom out? So I can get a clearer view of it?
>>
File: alexis idk 2.png (1MB, 539x971px) Image search: [Google]
alexis idk 2.png
1MB, 539x971px
>>36113172
I don't ever screenshot her stuff she sends me on snapchat. I use a program on my computer to screenshot them without her knowing.

So maybe she is comfortable because she thinks I don't screenshot her stuff, or maybe she's into me. Whenever I see her in the hallway after class she gets really excited, smiles at me and says my name.
>>
Has she sent you pictures of her and her boyfriend together in the bathroom yet?

Thats how you know if they are a srs couple i.e if they fuck if not u might have a chance lmao
>>
>>36114673
It's a puzzle, try to figure it out:

Give up? It says you are underage
>>
>>36114673
This is the end result of dominant alleles and a large gene pool people! Here's the future of women! They'll all look like this, brown curly hair and olive skin. Get ready for the fucking globalists good goys.

She probably likes you as a friend OP, I can't say if she's into you or not without being in your position. Use some intuition and feel out if she Is, you'll feel it in your gut. Worst thing is you getting rejected.
>>
File: alexis is beautiful.png (808KB, 539x970px) Image search: [Google]
alexis is beautiful.png
808KB, 539x970px
>>36114751
Nope. On her story she posts when he's over and he still sits on another couch. I think she still lives with her dad tho so no fucking for them.

>>36114781
She's white though...
>>
>>36114886
>"white"

Do you even know her great grandparents?
>>
>>36114945

post your face and your own grandparents then, anon?

$5 says you won't.
>>
>>36113241
This actually. This is true. Girls often do fairly sexual things with their male friends because they're that oblivious. "He wouldn't think of me this way :)" - that's what they think.

>>36113068
Ask her what her boyfriend thinks of pics like this. Be condescending on her.
>>
>>36114886
Calling her beautiful is really sweet by the way, filename reads like you mean it.

But my point is, every person under 25 knows a batch who looks like this, I do, that other guy in this thread does, we all do. It's what people look like after lots of different alleles are sorted out, only the dominant ones get passed down.

>brown hair
>curly or wavy
>darker skin than Anglos
>brown eyes
>>
>>36114886
>no fucking for them
oh bud, I dont want to crush you wee dreams, but at this point she has prob sucked his balls
>>
>>36114886
so you are in highschool?
>>
>>36115022
Thanks man. But I know her dad and grandfather. They're definitely white and I don't know what her mom looks like, they divorced and miraculously her dad got custody of her and her sister.
>>
American girls are sluts, man. When I talk with American girls online, they will sometimes send me suggestive photos like that, of them half naked, or even completely naked. But when I ask them out, they say no? I think they just want to mess around with as many guys as possible and collect orbiters and backup boyfriends, while marrying a rich Chad.
>>
>tfw no teen gf
feelsbadman
>>
File: alexis heart.jpg (83KB, 541x973px) Image search: [Google]
alexis heart.jpg
83KB, 541x973px
She also sends stuff like pic related
>>
>>36113068
>>36114673
>>36115643
>>36114886
so is she your oneitis or nah
>>
>>36113068
She's a dumb slut.

oregano desu
>>
This anon >>36113172 is right BUT if I had a crush on a guy I would be extremely careful about my selfies and would never highlight my zits.

Mind you, she's way hotter than me so who knows.
>>
>>36114781
What's wrong with brown curly hair anon?
>>
File: 1470766232955.jpg (200KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1470766232955.jpg
200KB, 1200x1200px
Show her boyfriend all this shit she sends you. Nothing but hilarity can ensue.
>>
>>36113292
FFFFFFFFFFFFUCVKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK YOU FUCKING SENT TREMORS DOWN MY SPINE YOU KNOW THAT?
>>
>>36113068
It means get off this board you fucking Chad normie! Stop it we get it that you're better than us and that you have woman throwing themselves at you but just Fuck off!
>>
>>36113068
>female friend with boyfriend

If a guy allows his girlfriend to have "guy-friends" he's either retarded or a cuck. "guy-friends" are a meme and shit like this will happen every time and will escalate to fucking around. I made my current GF drop all of her guy-friends when we started dating. I made her unfriend them all on facebook, block their numbers and everything. You can call me whatever you like and if you disagree I'm sorry that you're blue pilled.
>>
>>36116007
>dating a girl who had these "guy friends" in the first place
You're already fucked.
>>
>>36116007
wouldn't it be better to have the feeling that even though she still talks to her guy friends, you're the one she wants out of all of them? come on now, don't be that guy
>>
>>36116007
>I made her unfriend them all on facebook, block their numbers and everything.

I'm pretty sure this counts as rape on the majority of Campuses now.
>>
>>36116074
I mean if she's dumb enough to just delete all her friends because her boyfriend asked her to she's probably dumb enough to go sleep with them.
>>
>>36116074
Yeah you're right I'd rather have her sending "harmless" pictures of herself in the shower to her guy-friends.

Its impossible for a guy and a girl to be friends without there being sexual feelings involved at some point or another.
>>
That's mystery.jpg isn't it?
>>
>>36114376
I can't even practice drawing because of my fear of failure. There's no way in hell I can face getting rejected multiple times.
>>
>>36116173
fair point
>>36116217
hate to break it to you, but that's gonna happen with or without friends. i hope you have a burka on hand.
besides... what if she leaves you for a woman??
>>
>>36116365
>hate to break it to you, but that's gonna happen with or without friends.

You're not wrong, there is always the risk. But having guy-friends no doubt increases that risk exponentially. Same as if she always went to parties full of drunk horny dude-bros, would you let your Girlfriend do that too because you 'trust' her? Didn't think so.
>>
>>36116433
i-i wouldn't have a gf to begin with...
i think you should just be happy she's with you and that she loves you enough to do such a thing for you.
>>
>>36116074
>you're the one she wants out of all of them? come on now, don't be that guy
but this is a lie. women want all that they can have. that whore on op is leeching for his attention while she should be doing so with her boyfriend. women suck and you can't trust them.
>>
>>36116007
You are insecure and controlling as fuck lmao. If you're worries that she will get with any dude she talks to, you should just dump her. And if you're worries every girl will bang every dude she talks to, well you proved it wrong yourself. You've talked to girls that didn't bang you, must make you either an absolute loser or wrong.
>>
>>36116569
white knight mangina is sure mad
all relationships are doomed to end but his "abusive" course of action is what leads to best results with women. women crave drama and abuse because women get off on being the victims of something. he's only playing his cards rights so he can enjoy her pussy for longer.
>>
>>36116007
sounds like you're a cuck that's afraid of being a cuck. An alpha male wouldn't give a shit, and would know the girl would come back to him because if she didn't, he'd just move on from her.
>>
>>36116433
>having a girlfriend
>on r9k
You've got plenty or boards, Norman, why don't you go find one that's more suited to you?
>>
>>36113068

shes fucking cute you dumb fuck
>>
>>36114673

what program are you using to screenshot?
Thread posts: 69
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.