[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>last day of high school >decide to catch the bus to school

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 109
Thread images: 13

File: image.jpg (906KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
906KB, 2048x1536px
>last day of high school
>decide to catch the bus to school even though I have a car
>want to feel a camaraderie with my fellow students
>I don't talk to anyone but a kid starts altering the lyrics to... some current pop song at the time to apply to the last day of school that has everyone laughing, so I DO feel a bond of sorts
>go to class
>after 20 minutes all seniors are sent to the assembly room
>we practice graduation walk
>after 90 minutes rehearsal is done
>they let us go home if we want to
>can't go home cause didn't take car
>have no friends to give me a ride
>acquaintance of mine who also probably didn't have any friends asks if I want to go to the record store
>say ok
>I follow him out to parking lot
>he asks "so where you parked man"
>tell him I had to take the bus
>"oh I thought you had a car"
>quickly decide to lie and tell him my mom had to use it cause hers crapped out on her
>he awkwardly makes small talk, trying to hide the fact that he was using me for my car and the general feeling of company, but if I couldn't offer him a ride he didn't really care to hang out with me specifically
>after 5 minutes I tell him I remembered I promised the social studies teacher I'd help her pack shit up
>"alright, later man. See you at graduation"
>go hang out in the courtyard until the bus comes
>I heard his name called at graduation but that's the last time we ever spoke

It was a rather low key day. Idk in retrospect I probably would have taken the car.
>>
>>36111883
some fat weeb asshole who was mad that the other seniors didnt let him in on the senior prank decided to show everyone by flooding the school auditorium
Too much water damage so in the morning of they called everyone and said we'd hold it on the football field, but then they learned it was supposed to rain so they moved it again to the junior high
felt weird af being back there and it disoriented everything so I couldn't enjoy it, though it's doubtful I would have anyway
I saw the flooder there too cause I guess they said he could could go as long as he reported to jail the next day
I'm not sure how he got that deal worked out cause he was kind of poor and had no connections that I'm aware of
>>
File: image.jpg (283KB, 2650x2286px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
283KB, 2650x2286px
>>36111994
I kek'd hard family home evening
>>
>bring camera to tape my friends
>cunt librarian feels she has the authority to confiscate it for some reason
>even worse, I let her

JUST

That's all I remember. Half the kids didn't even show up on the last day at my school, cause graduation was on that Saturday for some reason.
>>
>>36111883
Damn, where are you that you're out of high school this early?

I remember my school didn't get out until June.
>>
>go to school
>neither of my two friends are there
>just go from class to class
>day just ends and I walk out
>decide to pick up my little brother from his school so he doesn't have to take the bus (there was a bully giving him shit at the time)
>come home, turn on tv
>fall asleep
>mom wakes me up, says graduation is in 15 minutes
>put on cap and gown and we rush over there
>kind of tune out, walk on stage, receive my diploma
>one of my friends is there but he quickly ditches me for an after party that I would never go to
>mom offers to take me to Applebee's
>figure all restaurants will be jam-packed, ask if we can just stop at Safeway
>brother picks out ice cream, we get a bag of fried chicken and potato wedges from the deli and go home and watch a movie

I don't know. Pretty average day I guess.
>>
>>36112032
lol I was the opposite. I went all through school up to the last day, but fuck me if I was going to sit through a 3 hour name reading jerkoff ceremony.

My counselor even called me trying to get me to go to graduation on the day of. Fuck that. I was already comfy as shit enjoying my life out of school.
>>
>>36112039
This is a memory from years ago that took place in late May in Phoenix.
>>
>>36112079
Yeah shit, I realized that this could be a story from the past after I posted.

For some reason my mind immediately registered it as happening today and you reflecting on it.
>>
>>36111883
>didn't even walk at graduation because I didn't want my name to be butchered in front of a group of people yet another time

Fuck you to hell mom and dad
>>
>take finals throughout the last 2 weeks
>slowly my schedule shrinks
>last day only go to 2 classes, one of which I wasn't actually in but just was visiting a friend
>because seniors have 1 less week than the rest of the school, the entirely jr composed class is just accounting for textbooks, no parties or anything like that cause there's still a week of school left (and my 1 actual class was geometry, where I was the only senior cause I fell behind in math, so again, nothing fancy yet)
>wait around in the library until lunch, feeling exhilarated
>meet up with one other senior friend and the friend I was visiting earlier, drive to taco bell, order a fuckton of food
>we take it back to the school parking lot and recount our best and worst memories of this place while we eat and drink
>after an hour or so jr says he needs to go back to class
>the two of us look at the school one last time, get in his car, and drive away
>don't show up for graduation, so that was our last memory of the place

It was kind of bittersweet, tbqh.
Jr friend asked us to come back the next year and do the same thing for him. We agreed, but of course we didn't show.
>>
>Last few hours no one really did anything that was school related, lots of students went to different classes to talk with other people
>Last class was in the chemistry room and there was only like one guy in there so I just went to another room and talked to some people I knew about general stuff, like what we were gonna do over summer, or go to college
>I went to a school where you got credits as you progressed in work and I need a half credit in English so I went to summer school so it was nice to still talk and hang out with people for that time
>But because of that I didn't graduate with anyone I know so it wasn't anything to remember
>>
>>36112118
Hello Dick
>>
>>36112226
I'd even settle for a funny name like Dick instead.
>>
I spent the last morning studying for one of my exams until I became bored, whereupon I headed out to the grounds. For last few years I had been walking the same path that snaked through the courtyard, around the sports fields and through a couple of corridors, so I chose to walk it a few more times. Eventually I came to an area I did not usually go to and sat down, musing on my indifference to the prospect of graduation and arrived at the conclusion I would never miss high school or feel anything but indifference towards leaving it, because I hadn't really enjoyed it nor did I buy into the canonical high school experiences concept.

I then got up, walked back to my locker and packed the last few items into my bag, locked its padlock onto a strap of my bag and walked straight out, not bothering to look behind me as I did.
>>
>>36111883
better than my graduation day
>final day, graduating with all my friends feelsgoodman
>best friend wins the "class clown" award which I wanted to get
>forced myself to cheer for him and listen to all the laughter as he walks to the stage
>afterwards my friend group gets together to take some final photos, but this one chink that always followed our group intruded on all our photos and ruined them
>later that night, having beers when my best friend finds out that I've been cheating with his girlfriend (who was there too) for the past 3 months
>everyone goes from having a good time to really depressed after that and I cry for an hour
>never see the girl again after that night and my friend refused to see me all summer
Not what I expected for graduation day
>>
>>36111883
How was yesterday your last day of high school? Most don't get out till late May
>>
Are these stories for real? Holy shit graduation was legitimately one of the best days of my life. Yet yours all seem meaningless
>>
>>36112170
>Jr friend asked us to come back the next year and do the same thing for him. We agreed, but of course we didn't show.

Man, that's honestly kind of sad.
>>
>>36112531
Well most of us aren't normies like you
>>
This was back in 1999 so I'm not sure this memory is completely accurate but:
>dad let's me use his car to drive to school on the last day
>have to drop little brother off at his elementary school
>he asks me to help carry some stuff he brought for the last day of school party to his class
>not in a hurry to get to school so I do it
>talk to teacher for 10 minutes as I watch the kids have fun with their activities, remembering how much better elementary school was, especially because I had friends (I didn't go to this one though, I went to one in San Diego but we moved to Tucson in 7th grade)
>after that I decide to go to mcdonalds
>thinking about how little I care for high school compared to elementary school, decide to not even show up for last day of school or graduation
>drive to my bank and withdraw my $800 savings
>take impromptu trip to San Diego
>call dad on payphone, leave message on machine about how I was taking a trip to Boulder for a few days and I'd be back sometime soon
>stay in San Diego for a week, revisit some old friends who are surprisingly happy to see me
Dad chewed me out when I got home and kicked me out a month later, but damn that was the best week of my life. Downhill after that though. Didn't go to college cause dad refused to pay, I think partially because of that little stunt.
>>
>>36112531
I didn't even go to mine. What could possibly be good about it?
>>
>>36112392
You sound like a failed normie tbqhwy
>>
>be 20
>still haven't graduated from high school
>finally almost have enough credits to graduate
>will have to take one summer school class to get the last one but they'll let me walk with my friends that night
>name gets called
>teacherfag at mic says "took you long enough" cause I look like im 25 at this point
>some people laugh
>turn red
>force my way to mic and say "yeah well at least I'm not a low iq NIGGER! Got a trained monkey in a suit here! Ooo ahh AHH!"
>everyone gasps
>take diploma, walk off stage, walk out of building
>so embarrassed that I don't even attend summer school class
>leave state shortly after
This was in 2002 so even then it was easier to move without your old identity following you, as long as you kept a low profile, which I have. Still worried about if someone was recording that and that video surfacing one day but I would think if it was gonna happen it would have happened by now. If it happened today though 5 different phonefags would upload that immediately and it would go viral in a few hours.
>>
>>36111883
Me and some m8s went over to the school lunch tables. He pulled out a deck of cards and we all pulled out snacks and sodas and shit. We were supposed to go practice the graduation ceremony but we just decided to keep playing cards til someone stopped us (no one ever did). Eventually a kid comes up asking us why we didn't show, said we would just follow other kids lead tonight. We kept playing for another hour then we all went home. I passed out on my bed and didn't even make it to graduation.
>>
>>36112531
I was at work when my friends graduated.
I was also in jail for my birthday.
No one cares dude.
>>
>>36114115
>Didn't go to college cause dad refused to pay, I
Join the military you fucking shit.
Wah I stole my dads car and bailed without notice and then asked my dad to pay for my collage because im an asshole who cant make money.
>>
File: bold_and_pepe.jpg (33KB, 392x451px) Image search: [Google]
bold_and_pepe.jpg
33KB, 392x451px
>last day of highschool
>seniors are graduating
>dropped off at school by mom
>get to class late
>no one cares
>everyone is talking to each other and/or signing yearbooks
>there are donut boxes at every table
>I sit at an empty table with 1 donut box
>have my yearbook open hoping someone would come sign it
>girl approaches me
>asks me if I will eat the donuts, I say no so she takes them
>seniors are called into the gym
>we are in alphabetical order
>teacher tells us we can leave our spots to say our final goodbyes
>everyone starts moving around and being loud
>I do not move, I am in the same spot
>there is a big group in the middle of the gym
>few students outside of group, including me
>realize I am a loser
>go through graduation
>name is called
>no claps
>graduation ends, students can meet family outside on football field
>no one is here for me so I walk home
>get home and shitpost on 4chan
>>
It was 15 years ago and I don't remember it at all. Guess it didn't mean much to me.
>>
>>36116733
>asks me if I will eat the donuts, I say no so she takes them
7/10 kek
>>
what I will always remember about leaving highschool was the feeling of relief that it's finally over and I'll never see any of these people who think they know me ever again, and I never did.
>>
>>36116283
>join the military
>getting your leg blown off to defend Israel
No thanks
>>
>gradutation day
>dodge the graduation
>stay home
>shitpost on 4chan
>play vidya
>finish last season of Seinfeld
>tfw no one noticed that i skipped graduation day
it was okay
>>
shit hurts to read. I left by 7th grade, graduating though this year. No one the past 5 years I atleast checked up on 1 girl who still sorta updates her fb and said she was accepted to law school but cant cause of the debt so im a little happier.
>>
The last day of school was uneventful because half the kids didn't show up. In social studies me and a few kids were talking about how cool last days were in movies and how we should go outside and look for flying cars and stuff. Then by my last class I was the only one in math and the teacher talked to me then said she had to move some boxes and I could go if I wanted to, so I did.
>>
Some of these are sad
>>
>be white
>go to a nearly all beaner shool
>for 4 long yeas I had taken the abuse of these spics, taking it in silence while the kike teachers did nothing
>on the last day in homeroom I shout "GAS THE SPICS! RACE WAR NOW!"
>a few spics thought I was just being edgy and say "you and what army gringo!" And then laugh and grab me and give me a noogie
>one invites me to a party
>I didn't end up going but it felt kinda nice I guess
>>
>>36115233
>cards
I wish I had had friends to play cards with on the last day. You sound like a normie to me.
>>
>graduation day of high school
>not really close with many people, a few close friends and on good terms with most
>cajole my parents into going out for a few hours
>invite cool people in graduating class over
>have party
>everyone hooking up all over except me
>do some coke with resident burnout
>everyone leaves
>spend three hours cleaning up fetid house
>show up hungover as shit to class lunch next day
>everyone being pretty nice to me, grateful I had party even though I don't have a relationship with most

I guess it was okay
>>
File: FB_IMG_1485526905042.jpg (17KB, 480x482px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1485526905042.jpg
17KB, 480x482px
>tfw graduating this June
>no friends

I know no one will invite me to any party and that I will be really sad because I wasted my high school years while everyone else will be celebrating. I shouldnt have read this thread.
>>
>>36112531
>was legitimately one of the best days of my life.
thats kind of pathetic my dude

its just a basic ceremony for your high school diploma. its not special at all - nearly every retard graduates highschool
>>
>graduation day with shitty evening event
>everyone is dressed fancy and makes a fuss about finally graduating
>the guys I normally hang out with either don't show up or are with normies
>awkwardly try to join a conversation with two other weirdos
>after a while even they ditch me
>through the evening I'm just sitting on the table wit my mother and her boyfriend
>things are no different to normal schooldays
>other students having fun while I just watch from distance
>finally graduation ceremony
>afterparty w/ students only starts, but I leave with mom
>arriving at home, mom says she's gonna out with boyfriend and another couple
>be alone at home
>get icecream out of freezer
>lay in bed, watch tv
>cry myselfe to sleep

safe to say, that day wasn't much fun
>>
My college grad ceremony was the worst of my life.

>get drunk night before and wake up late
>its pouring rain outside
>ceremony is to be held outside rain or shine
>my parents get fucking lost and i have to spend 30 mins on the phone guiding them to the right parking area while i'm busy rushing to clean my dorm and get dressed
>get to the lineup area where i go to the wrong section lineup because i saw a few friend there
>when we get into our seats i find out i'm not in my department
>when my department all gets up to walk the podium i have to awkwardly get up too being the only one in my row doing so and run across the lawn to the lineup so everyone sees me making a mad dash
>phwew made it
>commencement speaker is the most boring, fucking unrelated speech ever and goes on for way too long
>all she talks about is some irrelevant local politician we couldn't give a fuck about
>we get so bored we all start cheering loudly so she takes the hint to get off
>20 more fucking minutes she gets the hint and leaves
>we're all completely soaking wet at this point and just want to get the fuck out of there
>ceremony finally ends
>after lunch with the parents i go straight to the gas station and buy a 6 pack and take it to my friends
>spend the night getting drunk and smoking blunts

the rest of the day turned out okay but holy fuck that was the most boring and tedious ceremony of my life.
>>
File: 1464280615453.jpg (10KB, 250x232px) Image search: [Google]
1464280615453.jpg
10KB, 250x232px
>literally had to pay like $80 for my own graduation
>didnt go anyway since I had no friends and didn't want to disappoint my family realizing that I was a loser picking up a worthless piece of paper in an awkwardly quiet gym full of strangers while else got cheered for
>>
>>36112170
>only one less week
At my school we got out about a month before everyone else.
>>
>>36111883
At my school you'd have no camaraderie by taking the bus. Most people drove and maybe like 5% of upperclassmen took the bus including me
>>
>>36114115
>Happened the year I was born.
Hope I made you feel old.
>>
>>36114656
fuckin kek
I always fantasizes about doing something like this but was too nervous. Well done anon.
>>
>>36119543
Not him but he's probably a normie who had great friends and a pleasant upbringing, so there was that "magic" to the night that normies talk about. He probably had a good school and career to look forward to, he probably had friends he's known since jr high, a girlfriend, a trip coming up. He was excited to move Onto the next phase of his life, and for good reason. It probably had nothing to do with the diploma. So it's probably not all too pathetic. Rather, we're the pathetic ones for having none of those things that could come together that night and make it "magical".
>>
>want to skip the graduation ceremony but know my parents will go apeshit

Will they just mail you your diploma if you dont go?
>>
>>36120143
Yeah I know I'm definitely one of the oldest people on this board. You would still be in high school,so you shouldn't even be here. There's still time for you. A shitty high school experience can be made better by a good post high school life, but you have to do something those first few years or it's too late. Then high school will seem like a hurdle you had to cross, that you can kind of look back on fondly through that lens, instead of the dread of it being compounded by an even shittier post high school life, and you look back at it as the beginning of the end.
>>
>>36111883
This is supposed to be a big day, it has been four years since for me and I don't think it was that important afterwards.
>>
>>36112392
Asshole cucking your friend,not right ,amigo...
>>
I dropped out of school in 10th grade.Sometimes I wonder what my graduation day would of been like.
>>
>>36116733
The exact same as me, but in Australia we had a small ceremony we went to after our normal classes for a day for our hour while they called our names up before I walked home

and no donuts/yearbooks
>>
Mine was uneventful as well

I got my yearbook signed by all the normies Ive met in senior year. I hardly keep in touch with any of them on kikebook or irl but at least I can show my future hypothetical kids that I was "normal" during high school if they ever looked at my high school yearbook. Oh wait, I didnt even take a yearbook picture and desu, I somewhat regret it.

My graduation itself was okay. When my name was called, people audibly cheered for me since I did make the effort to talk to a lot of people during my last two years.

Since my graduation was on the day before the last day of school, I just walked around campus before picking up my diploma at the school office and fucking off for good.
>>
High school sucked. I haven't thought about it in years. I honestly don't remember much about graduation. Most kids didn't have to go to school that day, so I was probably just sleeping in or shitposting.
Even the ceremony was so standard and routine. Id been to all my older siblings' and this felt exactly the same. I didn't go to any parties afterward obviously.
I'm surprised anyone here (at least the true robot posters) even remember it at all.
>>
>>36121914
It sucked for the brainlet spergs like you kek.

>Be on the honor's roll
>hang out with all the AP kids who were pretty much ambitious normies
>got along well with a few of them since they're all polite and open
>invited to study groups for SAT/ACT/AP stuff
>even though I was a sperg, I still made a few friends
Feels good not being a brainlet.
>>
>wake up sleeping next to my girlfriend, who I had had sex with before falling asleep
>ride to school together, blasting our song
>meet up with my bros, who are in a band with me
>we're local celebrities, with a gig at the ceremony later that night
>we all chat at lunch about all the different parties we could go to after the ceremony
>reminisce about all the good times we had in high school
>bro asks what I think the top 3 are
>ooh! Too many to choose from: pranks, co-ed trips, hilarious class discussions with some of our cool hip teachers, heroic athletic victories (I was on the basketball team, did I forget to mention that?), lunchtime chilling sessions like this one, academic achievements, etc. there are just too many to name
>conclude that high school as a whole was a long, constant, fulfilling blessing in my life
>my friends all nod in agreement
>graduation
>Walk the stage
>cheers erupt from the audience to a deafening volume
>also valedictorian
>make speech that makes the audience laugh
>then take this disarmed audience off guard with my powerful eloquent words, and many break down in tears
>after that, my band performs
>many from all over town came to see this performance
>get requests for encore
>after party, we get high, get drunk
>out til 3 in the morning running from party to party
>gf makes us all promise to stay in touch
>I tell her that not to worry about us drifting from each other; bonds as strong as ours can't be pulled apart by time
>everyone nods in agreement
>we drive to a cliff we went to during high school
>drink and reminisce more about high school and our future plans at Ivy League schools and family corporations we will be working for
>finally the sunrise
>we all state in marvel, a feeling of ecstasy washing over us, our former journey ending on a high note, our greater journey just beginning
>we toast high school, get in our cars and leave
>me and gf go to our secret spot, make love
>drive her back home, then back to my house
PrettyGoodDay
>>
>>36121978
>ambitious
>smart
>even mediocre social experience not wrought with anxiety
You're a nerd, not a robot. VERY different creature.
>>
>>36122514
Im still a khv at 21 but I have good grades and a bright career ahead of me after undergrad.
>>
>>36122478
Nice bait, I can tell you put in quite a bit of effort so here's your (you)
>>
File: images.jpg (6KB, 227x222px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
6KB, 227x222px
>Graduate
>Go to work the next day
rinse and repeat for the next 5 years
>>
>>36122478
Is your band named Time Machine Modulus by any chance?
>>
>>36114115
You sound like a brat. You deserve your shitty life.
>>
>>36122570
So you're a nerd who has friends who WILL get a gf eventually once you're successful. You're not one of us.
>>
>>36122689
You graduated and went to work every day for 5 years?
>>
File: 1315087027204.jpg (24KB, 246x216px) Image search: [Google]
1315087027204.jpg
24KB, 246x216px
>graduation day
>spent all 4 years in seclusion
>by the end of it all I had only 3 people I could really trust
>as people's names are called most people get mild clapping
>chads and stacies get wild cheering
>my name is called, expecting absolute silence
>mfw I get cheering louder than usual
>apparently I had several girls crushing on me but I didn't know it
>tfw I could have been a popular kid if I just put in a little effort
>>
>>36122652
Not bait, I come here to marvel at your guys misfortune and thank the universe for my blessings
>>36122803
No but I'm not gonna say the real name cause I don't need you losers harassing me
>>
>>36122953
No, no girl was likely into you. I had the same thing you did. There was a popular girl who took pity on you for whatever reason and made her friends feel sorry for you and cheer you on when you were in the spotlight. That's all, that's the extent of it.
They may have even said they liked you but they were lying. If girls were into you you would have figured that out quickly during high school.
>>
File: 1427226595498.jpg (59KB, 919x720px) Image search: [Google]
1427226595498.jpg
59KB, 919x720px
>>36123031
That's not true. You're lying.
>>
>>36111883
>graduation day
>never picked up gown and hat
>mummy really pissed
>one hour left before graduation and I had to rush down to buy one
>no time to iron it so it had fold marks all over it
>didn't give a shit
>sit back during all of graduation with my ipod in my ears listening to metal
>finally put them away when our section is called
>shake principal's hand, say hi to the family who showed up and get food
>decide to go to grad night bc fuck it last highschool thing i'll ever do
>didn't bring any regular clothes so i'm still dressed in my dress shirt, dress shoes, and tie
>everyone else brought a change of clothes and looked normal
>los angeles so the school district rented out disneyland for the night
>they had set up dancefloors around the park
>walk around to the different dancefloors for a while hoping i'd develop the courage to be alpha and grind on some girls from different schools
>that of course never happens
>decide to go on some rides
>spend 2 hours in line for space mountain
>stand painfully silent in line by myself while everyone else there are in their groups of friends having a blast
>spend another 2 hours in line for pirates of the carribean in the same way
>leave pirates and see the sun is coming up
>time to go
>get back on the school bus depressed as shit
>go home
>create a nightelf female on WoW
>take her clothes off
>/dance
>jerk off and cry
>>
File: 1489071130667.gif (916KB, 245x250px) Image search: [Google]
1489071130667.gif
916KB, 245x250px
Anyone else graduating college in a few months? Not looking forward to it. I don't want to move onto real life.
>>
>>36111883
>last day of high school
>going class to class with friend
>saying goodbye to all my teachers and close underclassmen
>friend does a burnout in his truck down the bus lane
>head to record store and go home

It was a really nice day
>>
>>36123109
real life is way better, anon. At least it was for me. The world is so much bigger, nobody pays attention to you, they don't even ignore you because they didn't take the time to notice you were there to be ignored, you don't see people your age around having fun unless you go seek them out, and having a job means you can afford your own place and stuff to keep you occupied

I like it way more, but I'm sure some people will disagree
>>
>>36123173
What if my co-workers don't like me? What if I'm so stupid I can't possibly be trained to do anything?
>>
>>36123212
You have a degree, shitface. A degree in reality is overkill for the kind of work you'll be doing, because you'll generally only be trained for a specific task that's relevant to your major. It's definitely proof that you can be trained.

Who cares if your coworkers don't like you? You don't have to be friends with them, and if they harass you, you can report them to your superiors, and if they don't do anything, you have a valid case for a lawsuit.
>>
>>36123109
It's not so bad, man.
No more exams, no more shitty professors, no more group assignments, no more parking, no more dealing with assholes or cunt students in the same class.

You'll run into assholes and cunts in office settings though, so in a way it's good that you dealt with it in college so you know how to shut them down nicely in a work environment.
>>
>>36123173
>nobody pays attention to you, they don't even ignore you because they didn't take the time to notice you were there to be ignored

So spontaneous conversations don't happen anymore? Everyone's too busy minding their own shit to look up at a fellow human?

I'm not a social person in the slightest but that doesn't mean I would enjoy a world filled with soulless drones.
>>
>>36115233
The normie childhood sounds fun family
>>
>>36123076
Sorry m8 but it's the truth.
>>
Do you find people use you for rides often anon
>>
>>36112531
High school graduation was one of the best days of your life? You cannot be over the age of 20.
>>
>>36119877
>tfw skipping college graduation
graduation is just for normies to pat themselves on their back
>>
>>36123352
But I really am dumb as fuck. I have no idea how I even managed to get a degree.
>>
My kinda sucked. graduated last year
>parents were getting divorced
>started developing an addiction to alcohol
>girl I asked to go to prom with me said no
>everyone's parents were there for graduation rehearsal except mine
>friends take a group pic without me
>started crying at the actual graduation ceremony because both parents were there but across the room
Summer was worse
>friends all go to seprate trips without me
>lived alone with my dad
>he goes vacationing for a month and I'm left alone
>all I did was work over summer and come home. was looking forward to college
>the girl I asked to prom got word of what's happening to me and start sending me patronizing text
>"sorry I'm not looking for a bf :(" "you'll find someone in college"
>posted a lot of pics with a new chad bf that kinda resembled me
>drunk text her get blocked and she tells people I sexually harrased by grabbing her ass
>was sad until college started
I have a lot more friends now but senior year of high school sucked
>>
>tfw got one of the biggest cheers as i walked across the graduation stage
i was so relieved i thought id get dead silence like some other people got but the normies were impressed by my academic achievements
>>
>graduation day comes
>hot as shit outside
>not many friends but have a few close friends and many acquaintances
>friendly with most people, they are back
>not a popular kid, never seemed to fit in to one group of kids, sort of just floated around
>see both English teachers I had senior year (English was 2 classes senior year one per semester)
>they're both really cool and both beautiful, very happy and proud that I'm graduating
>sit in chair, people make speeches and shit
>valedictorian is this really weird girl, has the funniest voice I've ever heard come from a girl, dying from laughter the entire time
>names being called by a teacher and a dean, don't know either of them
>name gets called, walk up, shake hands and walk off
>ceremony ends, go to restaurant down the road from school with my family and have a great meal

Graduation wasn't terrible. The best part was my beautiful English teachers who loved me so much being there to see me one last time. School in general wasn't terrible for me. Had some friends, got decent grades. I miss HS sometimes just because how easy it was to get away with shit, to cut corners on hw and tests "all you need is a 65 to not fail" mentality

I wouldn't go back again though. When I drive to get my brother who goes there I see how stupid the kids are, and think I went to school with similar people.

Not many other significant memories, but I don't feel bad
>>
>>36124072
I've made more friends who I can call my friends here in college than back in HS. Much more fun to be around
>>
File: image.jpg (22KB, 500x230px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
22KB, 500x230px
>whole family shows up for ceremony
>didn't tell them I wasn't really graduating
>attempt to do that thing like on that Zach and Cody episode where I'll spitball the guy reading the names to distract him and then walk up as he hands me a diploma
>these had specific names on them though, not generic diplomas like how I remembered it on that episode, which I was dumb enough not to know until talking with guy in my row when I let him in on my plan (had to cause needed his help to coordinate it)
>decide to just act like I'm going to the bathroom, walk off school grounds until I meet the road
>try to hitchhike for 30 minutes
>dad's car pulls up
>he says one of his friends was driving by and saw what I was doing, texted him
>he tells me he was anxious when I wasn't back yet and they figured it out when my name wasn't called, wasn't gonna come look for me though until friend texted him
>tells me he's not mad that I wasn't able to graduate this year but asks me why I let him drag the whole family down here if that was the case
>tell him what my plan was
>no bullshit, he says "well son, if you were stupid enough to think that ever would have worked in real life, I can kind of see why you weren't able to graduate"
>we're both silent for the rest of the drive home
>mfw
>>
>>36124141
your dad was right

linguini
>>
>>36123930
You sound like a normie. A depressed normie, but a normie nonetheless. I'm sure there are some good subreddits for your kind, but please stay away from here.
>>
>>36124125
thats the opposite for me...

it takes me a lot of time to develop friends and open up to people so highschool was ideal for that (being stuck in the same small classes for years). but in college i have zero (0) friends because theres always new faces and i cant form a solid relationship. i didnt mind too much but typing that last sentence just made my heart sink from how pathetic it is
>>
>>36124191
i'm a virgin tho
>>
>>36124141
Didn't that plan work because zach and Cody were twins, so when he called Cody's name and took the diploma, then the spitball distracted him and Cody moved on and zach was there when he turnedback around and thought "oh I thought I gave this Cody kid his diploma already but I guess not" and then zach was able to take one? Even if the diplomas were generic, it would have only worked if the guy handing them out was kind of out of it and the kid in front of you looked exactly like you, and even then, your family would have found it weird that your name wasn't called.
There's a reason why we are told to separate tv from real life anon. Your plan was super retarded. I know desperation and shame can drive us to do stupid things but yeesh.
>>
>>36124267
>I'm a virgin though
You're also 19. Also there's a reason the label FAILED normie exists, but at 19 I wouldn't say you are.
Frankly premarital sex IS degenerate anyway and you shouldn't be having it when you get the option, which you probably will soon, unlike us TRUE, friendless, unsuccessful robots
>>
So much goddamned underageb& in here. When will the mods do their jobs?
>>
>>36111994
>some fat weeb asshole
kek
>>
>italians
>white
TOP FUCKING KEK!
>>
>>36124620
Kek wrong thread
Original
>>
File: this sucks man.png (307KB, 427x559px) Image search: [Google]
this sucks man.png
307KB, 427x559px
>You will never again be a recent high school grad
>you will never again have that fresh vigor
>you will never again have hope
>>
File: 1491470488803.jpg (49KB, 558x609px) Image search: [Google]
1491470488803.jpg
49KB, 558x609px
>>36124633
More like wrong board.
>>
>>36124141
Pretty fucking hilarious blox
>>
>>36123930
You sound like a retard who should fuck off from this board.
>>
>>36124141
>couldnt graduate high school on time

Just how stupid are you people? Do you just not give a shit about school? Were you born mentally retarded?

Can someone please describe this level of retardation to me? I just cant fathom how anyone - unless they're a double digit IQ nigger from the projects - cant graduate high school on time.
>>
>>36125094
true robots are actually not very bright. That's one of the things that separates us from nerds.
>>
>>36125812
>nerd
>for graduating high school
lol. Im telling you, you are literally dumber than a nigger if you couldnt graduate from high school for academic reasons. You dont have to be anywhere close to smart to pass regular non-honor courses but you do have to have a mental defect. I can understand if you're a loser who never cared about school and decided to skip out on classes due to autism but if you're legitimately trying to act like high school is impossible to pass as a regular student, even as a robot, you're baiting.
>>
>>36125094
It has nothing to do with intelligence genius. Depression, procrastination, laziness, many reasons to not doing the work.
>>
File: 1379631266422.gif (559KB, 300x203px) Image search: [Google]
1379631266422.gif
559KB, 300x203px
Mfw I didn't go to mine because I didn't graduate
Thread posts: 109
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.