[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me >research war crimes in the orient >next level

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

File: 78668.jpg (18KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
78668.jpg
18KB, 200x200px
>be me
>research war crimes in the orient
>next level brutality and abject suffering everywhere
>>
>>36111798
The japs used to be based before they got into the cartoon business
>>
File: kamikaze-risingsun-1004x1024.jpg (218KB, 1004x1024px) Image search: [Google]
kamikaze-risingsun-1004x1024.jpg
218KB, 1004x1024px
>>36111826

They're playing the long term game now.
They're brainwashing the youth into being socially inept and in extreme cases becoming traps/going trans.
They will successfully get rid of the US and it's white population by forcing women to breed with blacks which will result in a much less intelligent populous which will make it easier for Japan to invade the US.
>>
>>36111798
>Rape of Nanking
>Pearl Harbor
>kamikaze attacks
>torture and mutilation of POWs
>death marches
>Warhammer level of devotion to the Emperor
>kicked the Brits/ausfags/chinks/Kimchee niggers/dutchfags out of territory they held for centuries or more
>earned the praise of Adolf Hitler, being dubbed honorary aryans
>only stopped trolling after being on the receiving end of multiple atomic weapons and the immediate threat of Comrade Stalin fucking them in the ass
Japan used to be fucking OG, its a shame the US turned them into a race of broken pedophile manchildren through the occupation
>>
File: Battle-japan.png (255KB, 265x465px) Image search: [Google]
Battle-japan.png
255KB, 265x465px
>>36111798
I always somewhat had respect for the Nips. They went from isolationists stuck in previous centuries culture wise to becoming a world poer not even a century later.
On other notes, why does it seems that Asians in general are violent fucks with the Cultural Revolution, Nanjing Massacre and Cambodia.
>>
>>36112122
They beat the Mongols as well with wind magic powers
>>
>>36112122
world war 2 ruined everything
>>
File: 1463351973462.jpg (166KB, 437x785px) Image search: [Google]
1463351973462.jpg
166KB, 437x785px
>tfw you will never blow up prisoners of war for human experimentation
>tfw you will never have multitudes of comfort women
>tfw you will never massacre chinks
>>
Friendly reminder that the rape of Nanking was only bad, becuase the Japanese soldiers there were commiting beastiality.
>>
I always get the feeling that asians aren't real people. Like, something is missing in the brains that makes westerners more complete. They're like smart niggers.
>>
File: 1440417875715.jpg (655KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1440417875715.jpg
655KB, 1920x1080px
>>36112122
>comparing pearl harbor to nanking and death marches or the atomic bombs
i take it you're an american
>>
>>36112173
what do you mean, the exact same shit happened or was happening in europe at the time.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.