[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I just heard a roastie fart! I was out for a smoke and then some

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

File: 1491578322590.jpg (11KB, 250x240px) Image search: [Google]
1491578322590.jpg
11KB, 250x240px
I just heard a roastie fart!
I was out for a smoke and then some roastie and her chad bf exited the building across the street. Probably visiting their relatives or something.
She had this stern look on her face and then unleashed a massive dinosaur fart. Then said "it was an accident, I couldn't help it!" to her chad bf.

It was the most foul, disgusting fart I have heard in quite some time.
>>
Remember that moment the next time you hear yourself think:
>but this one is too good for me, she will never want me
>>
>>36111447
did the guy say anything???
I would've dumped her on the freaking spot.
Wouldn't even say a word, just turn around and leave.
>>
If you ever get to sleep with a girl you will have a good chance of hearing her fart while asleep.
>>
>>36111618
i don't want to sleep with girls anymore
>>
>>36111447
omg what?

originally
>>
>>36111614
He just looked a bit embarassed, probably because he looked at me right before the slut farted. He KNEW that I heard it.
>>36111618
My brother is a normie and he once told me that his previous girlfriend wouldn't fart during daytime, but would blast ass all the time while she was asleep. Like near constantly a fucking fart would be unleashed. Sounds disgusting.
>>
File: 1471839975634.jpg (85KB, 691x576px) Image search: [Google]
1471839975634.jpg
85KB, 691x576px
Have none of you ever farted?
>>
>>36111712
BUT SHE IS A GIRL!!!
That is not supposed to happen, especially anywhere near the guy who is fucking her.
>>
>>36111668
i honestly dont think i could be with a girl whose fart ive smelt
>>
>>36111792
No sane person can.
>>
File: image.jpg (83KB, 750x600px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
83KB, 750x600px
>>36111447
He probably just fucked her in the ass, and so she had air and cum up there. So eventually it just came out.
Happened to my high school GF after anal, she'd get these huge farts for a few hours. They didn't smell, they just sounded disgusting and extremely wet (for obvious reasons)
>>
>>36111712
Fuck off roastie, you've been exposed
>>
>>36111712

>that image

Reminds that one time I heard a stacy call me Death in school. She probably meant the grim reaper or whatever. At the time I thought it was cool, only later I realized she meant I looked like death literally, gave that vibe to people. Long black hair, only black clothes, very quiet.

Feels bad man.
>>
>>36111873
>He probably just fucked her in the ass, and so she had air and cum up there. So eventually it just came out.

probably not
>>
This is why you're all virgins
>>
>>36111668
>He just looked a bit embarassed, probably because he looked at me right before the slut farted. He KNEW that I heard it.

Thats because he knew her value, from your perspective, sunked. And she dragged him along, lika a fucking anchor.
>>
>>36111907
>This is why you're all virgins

why?
>>
>>36111912
Because you care this much about a woman farting
It's really not a big deal
>>
>>36111955
b-but women a pure! A PURE!
>>
>>36111907
NO NO NO, you are constatly calling guys here insecure and shaming them for wanting to avoid sluts, now you are saying we should be fine with them farting as well. Not under my watch!!! What kind of degenerate filthy whore are you??
>>
>>36111955
I once saw a girl tagging her bf in a post on facebook about how farting in front of your partner can help the relationship.
Now your post is making me wonder if most of you are actually retarded.
>>
>>36112225
Women make it out to be a huge deal. Same with autists. Normal people realize each other have bodily functions and try to be polite and not do them infront if everyone, but if it happens it's not the end of the world
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.