[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw having an arranged marriage and she's not even hot.......

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_0601.gif (972KB, 500x230px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0601.gif
972KB, 500x230px
>tfw having an arranged marriage and she's not even hot.......

I'm going to kill myself soon with my fathers gun.....Good bye robots it was a fun ride while it lasted.....
>>
>>36110675
where are you from? in a western country or not?
>>
>>36110675
name of ze movie
>>
>>36110798
Chinese but I live in America.... Parents have control over whole life....
>>
>>36110869
My best friend is Chinese. His parents are awful. I feel bad for you guys, it's a lot to deal with.
>>
>>36110869
>Parents have control over whole life
no they don't. you live in america, bro!
>>
>>36110675
At least you're getting a woman. I wish I had an arranged marriage.

Some of us can't get a woman at all.
>>
>>36110972
I don't have many friends. Socially awkward....
That's why they are arranging my marriage. But she is fat and ugly. I cannot believe this is happening.....
>>
>>36110675
just kill your wife instead

Since you culture is still primitive enough to have arranged marriages, I doubt anyone will care you killed a woman.
>>
>>36111027
...don't get married then?
i thought asians were supposed to be smart
>>
Does she have a good job at least? There might be some benefits to this marriage.

Have you met her yet? She might only look bad in photos
>>
File: IMG_0606.png (449KB, 710x401px)
IMG_0606.png
449KB, 710x401px
>>36111126
She has no job....she studied a fucking humanities major at college. But her family is apparently very rich and have connections in the Chinese communist party.

I work in IT so I guess I'll be the sole breadwinner like a cuck.....
>>
>>36110869
What's the girl's big problem?
Maybe she's a fixer-upper, and if you're such strict Chinese you ma be able to nag her into becoming less ugly.
>>
>>36111161
You're your own fucking Man. You don't have to do anything anyone tells you.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.