[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hi! i'm an 18 year old girl who is a masochist and loves

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 3

File: tumblr_npsi7nTYte1tf46p9o1_500.png (231KB, 500x438px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_npsi7nTYte1tf46p9o1_500.png
231KB, 500x438px
hi! i'm an 18 year old girl who is a masochist and loves being treated terribly. my bf is still asleep and i want to be bullied so badly. please say mean things to me!
>>
>>36110323
I can't say shit about you if you don't have a pic of yourself
>>
>>36110338
my bf's friend lurks r9k! i don't want him to tell on me ;_;
>>
>>36110323
Bruh we all know youre some nigga trying to get free shit on steam
>>
>>36110323
the fact that you're a "girl" posting on 4chan probably means you have a double digit IQ and a lumpy body that looks like a bag of dirt
stupid rosacea pig someone oughta put you out to pasture
oink oink oink
>>
>masochist
D R O P P E D

>TFW no sadist GF to abuse me
>>
Go make him breakfast then give it to him naked.

Dtupid cunt, get necked.
>>
>>36110323

We all love you, and even though we will say mean things, we don't mean it. We will never hurt you. It's all fake.
>>
You're supposed to stay on /lgbt/, not shit up this board.
>>
>>36110351
Why? So you can no longer leech off your bf's money/loans all the time?
When he's out do you ditch his ass for a Chadder Chad? Or Jamal?

This fucking bitch right here, let your bf's have someone who isn't a whore for once.
>>
File: 1490363404756.jpg (29KB, 295x418px) Image search: [Google]
1490363404756.jpg
29KB, 295x418px
>>36110405
What they dont know doesnt hurt
>>
>>36110405
>It's all fake.
can't think of anything meaner or more hurtful desu

depriving someone of truth, destroying their reality. the 9th circle of hell is reserved for traitors and betrayers
>>
>>36110323
There is nothing for you here.
>>
>>36110436
>>36110462

well, the first layer of r9k attwhore protection has failed. I had to deploy plan B
>>
>>36110375
5'2
91 lbs
kdsjhgdskghj ksjdfhg kjdhgdkjfhg
>>
>>36110378
>submissive male
no wonder you're on r9k
>>
>>36110383
we're currently long distance ;_; i'd love to do that!
>>
>>36110323
Ur so overly girly with ur typing style

People like you deserve nothing good so you deserve me

But really I hope bf finds out about this leaves you
>>
>>36110405
it's all fake? i don't know what to believe ;_; I thought we were all friends!
>>
>>36110433
he doesn't make any money at the moment, i would never ditch him for anyone! i love him very much! even when he hits me!
>>
>>36110323
I bet nobody with respect to themselves or others likes you

So youve settled for an insecure r9k boy who feeds ur degenerate submissive fantasies

But probably not in bed lmao
>>
>>36111079
that's just how i type! ;_;
he wouldn't be mad i think, he says he'll let other people bully me sometimes, im just not supposed to go on 4chan but i did today ;o; i'll have to write lines
>>
>>36111134
he doesn't go on 4chan, and he hits me all over and chokes me and makes me dress up like a schoolgirl and call him daddy. ur just jealous
>>
File: b60.png (407KB, 600x756px) Image search: [Google]
b60.png
407KB, 600x756px
This post was made a by a neckbeard desu
>>
okay if anyone doesn't believe im a girl, go on omegle and put r9kgirl in the tags.
>>
>>36111153
Struck a nerve? You already admitted ur long distance. Also Im more into women who have dignity

>>36111186
Why would I want to look at a girl that isnt even cute

Probably a dyke desu
>>
>>36111033
so you're a literal skeleton that goes against your boyfriend's wishes to get bullied on a forum intended for autistic virgins
does he approve of your self harm scars and mental illnesses (several), because im not sure how anyone with a brain could respect a bitch like you
>>
>>36111242
topkek, long distance doesnt mean no visits. we've spent plenty of time together
>>
>>36111270
some guys like broken girls
>>
>>36111280
But he doesnt care enough to even live close to you

You are literally a toy to him while he finds a good girl
>>
>>36111335
we're both broke, but im moving in with him in months
>>
>>36111292
For a little bit, then they'll find a normal girl. Face it OP, you will end up sad, scared and alone. No man will ever love you for as long as you live. And you'll blame it on society but it'll be YOUR fault for being such an entitled, broken, self obsessed cunt who brings nothing to the relationship other than a disgusting smelly roast beef pussy. I'm disgusted by you, pig. Go slit your wrists
>>
You know that just by being into this and sounding cute

You make me feel terrible about myself

Because all I want in life is a girl to just love me like I love her

But I guess you have to be the kind of guy that abuses people like me into feeling shitty enough to consider suicide to be loveable

And some of us do manage to kill ourselves
>>
>>36111437
i love my bf in the purest way outside of bdsm stuff, im sure you can find a girl who loves you purely and sweetly
>>
>>36111493
I wrote my post thinking the best way to bully someone is letting them think you hurt them even if they didnt. I genuinely ended up getting emotional though

If you really mean that thanks
>>
>>36111664
*they hurt you
>>
>>36110351
just post small details of yourself(eyes, legs, nose, belly) things that he wouldn't be able to identify as yours.
>>
>>36111493
Your not a girl you just a fucked up guy, that lets another fucked up guy beat you around. Have you cut your dick off yet?
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.