[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

help the girl im kind of dating has arranged a surprise birthday

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 1436739579057.jpg (50KB, 322x279px) Image search: [Google]
1436739579057.jpg
50KB, 322x279px
help

the girl im kind of dating has arranged a surprise birthday thing for me tonight

she's a stacy with loads of friends who loves birthdays and shit, I haven't ever been to a birthday party, especially not my own, and i have no idea what's going to happen

she's told me to meet her at her house this evening

i'm too autism for this what do i do

also i hate birthday parties, parties, people, celebrations, happiness, cake and any form of public attention
>>
>>36110221
get out, filthy fucking normalfag
>>
>>36110233
if im normal you fuckers have nothing to complain about
>>
>>36110221
>the girl im kind of dating
the normie using sad/angry pepe is to the indian pretending he is gangsta.
>>
>>36110221

>kind of dating
explain
>>
>>36110461
She is just being nice to him and he is misconstruing it.
>>
>>36110247
>dude bro dude!
As usual, normies don't have the brain matter to understand the robot life.
>>
>>36110221
I hate that kind of shit too. Sounds like you just need to go along for the ride and act like you're grateful.
>>
>>36110461
The stacy is his sister that he wants to fuck so it counts as dating
>>
File: 1491655686122.jpg (104KB, 680x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1491655686122.jpg
104KB, 680x1000px
I want to be in the shivering isles. wandering around the wilderness. Killing the gate keeper.
Talking to everyone in the Imperial Marketplace, going into the discount spells shop and buying everything i can. going onto the painting and killing the trolls.
ending the greymarch and getting amber armour
i want to go there robots. oblivion my favourite game of all time., nothing can overtake it. i want to go there robots, id be happy there. i want tto live in tamriel, i want to live in the imperial city robots, why can i? i just wantto be the hero of kvatch, i wouldnt be worthless then. let me go there please. playing it isnt enough. i love oblivon. please please please
>>
>>36110447
that's scared pepe

>>36110566
>believing the only criteria for being a robot is being a virgin
go back to new /b

>>36110461
Like dating that comes before a relationship only it's been that way for a while and I'm not sure about it being more

>>36110588
That's the plan I'm just really hoping she hasn't invited too many people
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.