[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone else here just give up on trying to get women? I've

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: 1490880341284.jpg (330KB, 1017x579px) Image search: [Google]
1490880341284.jpg
330KB, 1017x579px
Anyone else here just give up on trying to get women? I've been angry about this whole situation for so long, I've almost turned myself into a volcel. I don't even have the desire anymore. Done trying.
>>
I've never actually tried and don't think I ever will. When I was younger I told girls I liked them but never really tied to pursue anything further, I wouldn't even know what to do. I still find women attractive and still jerk off but I don't desire to have a relationship or sex, it seems like it takes too much effort.
>>
Too much effort for very little reward.

Even if you have a full-time job and give your wife/girlfriend half of your paycheck and total autonomy, she will still find ways to be pissy and unhappy.

The only person that will never leave you is yourself. The only person that will always be there for you is yourself. The only person that will appreciate all the hard work you've put in is yourself.

Fuck those stupid goddamn bitches who always need money and free food and a ride in your car and a place to crash so she could get away from her daddy. Why throw away all your time and effort and money just to be abandoned when your girl upgrades to a guy that's similar to you, except stupider and easier to manipulate?

God DAAAAMN I fucking love having hundreds of dollars left in my account. I'm not even good at computer games, but am going to buy Stellaris on Steam and not play it JUST BECAUSE I'd rather my $30 go to Valve than to feed some nasty cocksucking slut who will fucking lie through her nasty cum-stained teeth about how much of a lifesaver I am.
>>
File: 1490852510894.jpg (86KB, 650x581px) Image search: [Google]
1490852510894.jpg
86KB, 650x581px
>>36110080
>talks about mating
>posts picture of a dog

So youre fucking dogs now op?
>>
>>36110337
ur so funnyy anon tehehe xD
>>
>>36110682
Shut the fuck up you faggot loving tranny
>>
>>36110151
I feel the same way as this guy.
Women just seem like too much effort and all the time coordinating your life, and her hers seems like a pain. If women are going to college and getting jobs it just doesn't seem like our schedules would ever meet up.
We might as well be strangers if barely see each other.
>>
>>36110080
Giving up doesn't make you less sad, but it provides some euphoria to the pain of trying and failing every time.
>>
>>36110080
Honestly with the amount I work, I'm usually too tired to bother trying.
>>
>>36110924
pretty much, just got other priorities in my life.
>>
File: 1481162131004.jpg (357KB, 1680x945px) Image search: [Google]
1481162131004.jpg
357KB, 1680x945px
>>36110284
play stellaris with me anon

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197974283301/
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.