[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Be me atm >Girlfriend broke up after 4 years because she

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

>Be me atm
>Girlfriend broke up after 4 years because she does not love me anymore
>We are bestfriends and she wants to stay like that
>The same day, i find out that my father molested my little sister from when she was 9 til she reached 13.
>She have been sick since then, depressed, cutting herself, tried to kill herself two times and this week she finally told why she have been doing this to herself
>Police are involved, they are going to arrest my father
>My father will kill himself
>I contact my ex and she does not seem to care much, goes to a party instead of helping me go trough this
>In shock, are we not still friends you dip
>She never loved me at all
>I have become a betafag again
>>
File: 1484469138440.jpg (615KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
1484469138440.jpg
615KB, 1080x1920px
fucked up man.

What are your emotions toward your dad right now?
>>
>>36109244
That sucks, but I think your sister needs you more than you need anybody else right now.
>>
>>36109257
I dont even know, im just in shock. Never thought he would do anything like this. I hate him but i love him.
>>
>>36109275
This. His father has ruined his sisters life and he still cares about some dumb roastie.

>>36109313
>i love him
You're sick. Hope your father kills himself. He thought his own filthy cock was more important than his daughter and the well being of his family.
>>
File: 1491098942061.jpg (15KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1491098942061.jpg
15KB, 300x300px
Child molesters deserve the rope
help out your sister dude, you don't need that cunt of a """"friend"""" in your life anyways.
>>
>>36109544
He is still my father. I am just in shock and hope he never comes out of prison. But last week I had a father I looked up to. Now he is dead to me, but my memories of the good times we had remains.
>>
>>36109544
Girl who can raped by her father as a small child detected.
>>
>>36109544
You can't say someone is sick for recognizing that they love their own goddamn father. Doesn't mean they approve the shittiness
>>
>>36109244
Are you sure your father really flidded your sister pussy and that she's not bringing shit up? It's really not so uncommon for young girls, particularly bipolar ones, to get fucked in the head and bring false accusations just because dunno lol. There has been a case here in Italy where a girl who accused her father simply said so because the teachers thought she was being abused so she preferred saying her father was a molester rather than talk with her family and teachers altogether.
>>
>>36109690
My father is an alcholic and how my sister explains it makes sense. For example my mother recalls him telling her that "i dont ever thing our daughter will manage to look me in the eyes again". She thought he just said that because my sister was so afraid of him when he was drunk. I didnt bother much when he was drunk, i usually locked my room and played some video games.
>>
>>36109725
Where's your father now? Did he confess?
>>
File: 1479239167404.jpg (8KB, 222x204px) Image search: [Google]
1479239167404.jpg
8KB, 222x204px
>>36109313
You need to kill your father anon.
It's the only way to fix what he did and set things right.
>>
>>36109757
He does not know about this yet, police will bring him into interrogation next week.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.