[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If you are an anime fan is it already too late for us to function

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

If you are an anime fan is it already too late for us to function with a normal/average girl?

Since only beta girls watch anime, won't any girl above a 6/10 think your hobby is incredibly juvenile and weird considering most anime is set in high school?
>>
>>36108589
We can function just fine if you hide your power level. Then you slowly introduce her with some netflix shit. Then after shes hooked you can show her the good stuff. Simple
>>
>>36108589
It's also perverted. A normal, attractive girl will find it creepy. A grown man being a ''fan'' of watching little girls and boys going to school.

>>36108627
Beautiful women won't get hooked on anime, they have no interest in little girls. They might watch it to impress men.
>>
>>36108663
You just gotta find the right stuff to show them dude trust. Like of course they might not be interested in like highschool dxd but they might like something like death note.
>>
there are plenty of good looking women who enjoy anime

they just want chad
>>
>won't any girl above a 6/10 think your hobby is incredibly juvenile

You should hear what women who date them will say about sportfans, car enthusiasts, outdoor hikers etc behind their backs.
Basically ANYTHING that does not make her more money to spend on herslef or gives you social cred that she can wave around is juvenile for women, and roughly half of those that 'support and enjoy' their boytoys hobby are just faking it.

Do your shit, and stop catering to expectations, because they WILL lie about them anyway.
>>
Yeah I agree, I've thought about that. Brother hikes outdoors, camps with his girlfriend. I can tell she doesn't give a shit, or maybe likes it 10% of the time so she can post about it on Instagram.
>>
>>36108589
>If you are an anime fan is it already too late for us to function with a normal/average girl?

Yes, because I can't force myself to be interested in 3D girls anymore.
>>
>>36108663
>It's also perverted. A normal, attractive girl will find it creepy. A grown man being a ''fan'' of watching little girls and boys going to school.
You are just projecting your pedophilic urges on other people, and it doesn't even make any sense in this context.
>>
File: IMG_0485.jpg (727KB, 1364x2048px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0485.jpg
727KB, 1364x2048px
>tfw no 5.9/10 anime watching beta gf
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.