[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How in the name of fuck do normies physically manage to clean

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6

File: 02f.jpg (34KB, 655x527px) Image search: [Google]
02f.jpg
34KB, 655x527px
How in the name of fuck do normies physically manage to clean the house, do the laundry, take and pick up the kids from school, cook 3 meals a day, do dishes 3 times a day, take the dog out for walks twice a day, go grocery shopping, all while working eight hour jobs + commute, and still claim they're happy?

It blows my fucking mind, I just don't get it.
>>
As opposed to what, sitting in the same spot for 16+ hours?
>>
File: the most autistic.png (42KB, 1938x1104px) Image search: [Google]
the most autistic.png
42KB, 1938x1104px
>>36107191
Normies are too stupid to know what "tired" means
>>
>>36107233

Yes, basically, and in a completely original fashion.
>>
File: helpermickeymouse.png (35KB, 813x825px) Image search: [Google]
helpermickeymouse.png
35KB, 813x825px
The various nothing that I get up to throughout the day is way too much already.
>>
File: 1489052259153.jpg (52KB, 554x444px) Image search: [Google]
1489052259153.jpg
52KB, 554x444px
>>36107375
This completely. I'm so tired.
>>
>>36107233
I was happier (or at least more distracted) when I was constantly busy. I'm just so bored now and when I'm bored, a hell portal opens up in my mind.
>>
>>36107422
How long you been NEET famboni
>>
>>36107406
Netflix just told me I had to walk from my bed to my chair and hit a button to keep my background sound going and I felt existential anguish.
There is nothing keeping my head above water. Nothing is worth doing.
>>
>>36107446
3.5 months. I'm like a child - I NEED structure in my life in order to thrive.
>>
File: helpertired.jpg (41KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
helpertired.jpg
41KB, 657x527px
>>36107448
I was going to post a frog to try and soften the xedgex of my depression blog post but it doesn't really matter much; here it is.
>>
File: 1491637532458.png (851KB, 1273x712px) Image search: [Google]
1491637532458.png
851KB, 1273x712px
>>36107455
Lol just get a job already you fuckup
>>
Maintaining a routine, staying organised and taking on and fulfilling responsibilities all contribute to a pretty accomplished feeling desu.
Every time you normalise one new job into your routine, you can take on one more, and it snowballs into getting shit done and being the master of structure of everything around you
>>
i just do it because my bf likes it when he comes hometo a nice looking house and making him happy is like something that makes me super duper happy without fail
>>
>>36107504

GET OUT COMPLETELY ORIGMAI ROASTIEEEEEE
>>
>>36107549
girl(male) desu
i just got lucky and became a housewaifu
>>
>>36107191
Happiness is a little more complex than getting your rocks off to the latest incest doujin.

Even you bitch about not being happy all the time, how can you even comprehend something you don't actively experience?
>>
>>36107584
Your bf sounds lucky to have a housewaifu(male) tbqh.
>>
>>36107191
not a normie, but it's easy keeping the place clean. Maybe it's cause I have OCD (meme)
>>
>>36107683
he deserves it!
he is qt, smart, hardworking, and super caring...
he also let's e call him niichan and daddy, so like i like telling him that he doesn't have to do anything but cuddle when he gets home...
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.